[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick: Library Update 48

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 370
Thread images: 72

File: 14 Blood Acre.jpg (367KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
14 Blood Acre.jpg
367KB, 1200x1600px
Hey guys. Been a minute. Last thread I hosted here was to announce the Tantraloka, scanned in full for the first time in English online. It's the core text of the Uttara Kaula Trika and the magnum opus of Abhinavagupta. I've made a few more updates since then but figured I should alert you guys that my cache of Enochian manuscripts is now complete, and my Sloane MSS folder is fuller. Pretty sure this is the first time all of these Sloane MSS have appeared together under the same digital roof.

John Dee was an English mathematician, astronomer, astrologer, occult philosopher, and advisor to Queen Elizabeth I. He devoted his life to the study of alchemy, divination, and Hermetic philosophy.

Dee straddled the worlds of science and magic as they were becoming distinguishable. One of the most learned men of his age, he had been invited to lecture on the geometry of Euclid at the University of Paris while still in his twenties. Dee was an promoter of mathematics and a respected astronomer, and leading expert in navigation, training many of those who would conduct England's voyages of discovery.

Some other goodies below but first the usual links then the new materials:

/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Library:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

>Sloane MSS
Sloane 3198
Sloane 3191
Sloane 3188
Cotton Appendix XLVI, pt 1
Cotton Appendix XLVI, pt 2

Also are copied into the Enochian folder. I think this is the first time ever this many of the core manuscripts have been under the same digital roof.

>A.'.A.'.>Philosophy
Ancient Philosophy of Religion
Occult Powers and Hypotheses: Cartesian Natural Philosophy under Louis XVI

>Shamanic
The Teabo Manuscript, which is an interesting little document, a Late Mayan manuscript in which the people of the Feathered Serpent attempt to make some vague sense of Christism, and the start of what COULD have been a Mayan-Christian syncretic faith.

I'll bump with some pics from the Enochian manuscripts.
>>
File: enochian.jpg (166KB, 638x835px) Image search: [Google]
enochian.jpg
166KB, 638x835px
>>2627112
Background on Dee:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dee

Background on his magickal system:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enochian_magic
>>
>>2627117
>>
File: spooky.png (708B, 153x173px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.png
708B, 153x173px
>>
>>2627123
An interesting image; it implies that the numbering of the angels of the Sigillum was calibrated differently or transmitted as differently altogether.

>>2627124
Thanks for the bump, mate.
>>
>>2627112
Hey Ape, do you have the Maya rituals of Chilam Balam books?
>>
>>2627126
Notes on the Archangels.
>>
File: Great-Table-3191-Reformed.png (25KB, 463x500px) Image search: [Google]
Great-Table-3191-Reformed.png
25KB, 463x500px
>>2627131
>Maya rituals of Chilam Balam books
Nope but I should grab 'em and have tinkered with Mayan rites before, trying to reconstruct the Smoke Serpent rite using modern Christianized pottery burning ceremonies as a starting point.

I'll stick 'em on the acquisition list.

>>2627134
The Reformed Table (second transmission, what most folks work through).
>>
>>2627137
A cosmological configuration for the Great Table.
>>
Take it to /x/, retard.

Saged.
>>
>>2627141
Yet another, with the Tablets as pillars that support the earthly realm and act as something of a barrier between here and the Heavenly Chambers.

>>2627148
I mean, these are historically important documents from a major figure in Western scientific and spiritual thought presented with their other materials that served to FOUND THE BRITISH MUSEUM, which I'd say is pretty much completely on topic for the board.

Not to mention the occult aspects of early Caretsian thought and manuscripts from Mayans trying to grok Christianity.
>>
>>2627155
>>
>>2627159
Doodle of a flaming sword in the margins.
>>
>>2627148
It's pretty relevant to history and humanities. Better than the majority of shitposts on this board anyway.
>>
>>2627168
Thanks for the vote of confidence.

>>2627166
Four concentric circles.
Four worlds?
Four tablets?
My money's on Kabbalistic Worlds.
>>
>>2627185
>>
>>2627190
Peterson, in all his scholarship, fudged the transcription of the table in pic related.

THIS is why it's important to go to the source manuscripts.
>>
>>2627203
More transcription strangeness.
>>
>>2627210
Variant summoning circle from the Sloane MSS.
>>
>>2627223
More elaboration on the Sigillum (iirc).
>>
>>2627229
No, the Lamen, w/e. It's clearly in the image and also now in the library so you don't need me to spoonfeed questionable interpretations.
>>
>>2627236
The museum called me in to work tomorrow ( O_o)
>>
>>2627244
Keys in their original form.
>>
>>2627247
>>
>>2627262
>>
>>2627267
>>
>>2627295
>>
>>2627244
>>
>>2627349
It's in the air, mate.
>>
>>2627357
>>
File: templ.jpg (1MB, 2005x2161px) Image search: [Google]
templ.jpg
1MB, 2005x2161px
>>2627137
Ape dude
>>
>>2627112
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbwhPFDrHUQ
>>
>>2627451
>Golden Dawn's cell attributions
No thanks.

>>2627487
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKnJ6IuXNdg

Pic related is the original of >>2627155
>>
>>2627634
>>
>>2627645
>>
File: chastitycage.png (79KB, 300x248px) Image search: [Google]
chastitycage.png
79KB, 300x248px
Is there anything like the chastity cage in the occult? Maybe some weird sex cult type stuff.
>>
>>2627818
>>
>>2627863
>>
>>2628011
>>
>>2628019
>>
>>2628030
>>
Wow you put so much more effort into these threads than the ones on /x/
>>2628112
>EXARP

Hello old friend
>>
>>2628207
Still can't get much traction here.

>>2628368
Thanks bud.
>>
>>2628389
I'll jump in...I didn't know you even posted these over here til today...
>>
>>2628401
I was the guy in the other thread with the issues with the incense and oil of Abramelin. I'm looking on amazon, and they have a pretty choice selection of essential oils, but a really disorganized collection of resins/woods/roots/gums. Is there another website that's reliable that you use? Or do you have a shop to get it from?
>>
>>2628401
I've been using the board off and on since it opened.

It's only about half the time I get many replies, tho. It's pretty much Orthodox territory.

First few months were great tho.

I guess it largely depends on the topic.
>>
File: tumblr_o9um640Oqt1txaqgko2_1280.jpg (233KB, 564x910px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9um640Oqt1txaqgko2_1280.jpg
233KB, 564x910px
>>2628408
>Is there another website that's reliable that you use?
Not really.
I snag Galangal root whole and put chunks of it to soak in my oil.
>>
>>2628417
Thanks. Do you make the oil with essential oils other than the galangal, or do you mix dry ingredients with olive oil? Also, can you please point me to a reliable translation of the ingredients for Abremelin Incense? Everything online seems to be different.
>>
>>2628426
I don't notice much difference.
I do it my way because each liquid prep seems 'weak' compared to the fragrance and quality of ground/whole soaked galangal.

Wikipedia gives you a good historical breakdown.

Just be fuckin' CAREFUL if you're gonna go Biblical and start handling calamus. Shit's toxic. Don't rub it in wounds or put it in your mouth/food. That means ritual anointment only; no cakes of light, no initiations.

I will say that whole cinnamon sucks; no burn.
>>
>>2628437
Thanks...so is the incense just solid versions of the oil ingredients, then?
>>
>>2628454
They're just rough approximations of fragrance.
I wouldn't trust them too terribly much.

Ask more questions. We need to break up all these /pol/ threads on the front page.
>>
>>2628464
Yes we damn well do friend. Cheers to that!
>>
>>2628401
((I also feel the need to justify myself and cite more on a board like this, even if others don't. Given the largely secular and Chistist environment here there's already a degree of hostility))
>>
What the coolest thing you can do with sex magick?
>>
>>2628464
OK so what do *you* use for Abramelin incense? I've finally decided to just bust out the c.c. and buy this shit all in one place, instead of going around to various stores in my area and paying exorbitant prices for them to custom order shit for me. Man, you should have seen the way my local religious shop treated me when I told them I was looking to buy incense for personal ritual work...they couldn't get rid of me fast enough!
>>
>>2628464
What is your opinion on the Marseilles tarot and which do you think is the "truest" tarot, i.e. the symbolism corresponding to reality. A subjective question, I know, but I'm interested anyways.
>>
>>2628487
Make an egregore if you're talking purely pragmatic effects, but then that just puts me back in the nasty spiral of the /x/ thread.

If you don't mind some 'inner' work mixed in there's a lot of sexual evokatory methods you can use to facilitate yogic states and interaction with both higher and lower order entities.
>>
>>2628491
I don't use Abramelin incense.

I like Nag Champa but it's a SON OF A BITCH finding any that Saibaba doesn't have his dead grubby little kiddy fiddling hands all over.

In any case 777 gives your lists of Kabbalistic correlations for incense. When in doubt, look it up in the tables. To that end, most any preparation will do; it's not doing the same things that oil is.

>>2628496
Marseilles is probably the "truest" Tarot. Crowley's Thoth deck is inherently an elaboration thereon.

Depends on what you actually want. HOGD's Tarot in black and white is nice. It's not wrong but its hard to upack; less difficult than Thoth at least.

But if you're wanting to reach into the historical spot where the game and divination tool diverged into separate spheres of adumbration, Marseilles is the way to go.
>>
>>2628514
Ok, thanks for the advice. When Crowley says the magician should partake in a form of eucharist every day, does this mean the Cakes of Light particularly? Either way, what's the best way to go about consecrating said eucharist? Thaks for answering all this!
>>
>>2628529
Also, who is Saibaba and why should I be worried about his dickskinners?
>>
>>2628514
>777
I should also mention Complete Magician's Tables. It's more comprehensive, and in a lot of cases I agree with Skinner's reattributions, particularly as they relate to illegal narcotics.

I should also mention that all the pics ITT highlight some of the major unsolved problems in the Enochian system.

If the thread needs some bumps I can pull out the essay I posted the last time I did a thread here.
>>
>>2628499
>sexual evocatively methods
Where can I learn more about this?
>>
>>2628537
Oh Gods.
Read this and remember it the next time you see a nice blue box of Champa with the silver borders and black tape with fucknut's face on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sathya_Sai_Baba

>>2628529
>does this mean the Cakes of Light particularly
In most cases, yes.

But, the Eucharist, just like in regular Christism, is just a vehicle. You COULD go straight to the source of the Light but would probably need a more active libido than most.

>consecration
That's actually tied up into the Fifth Degree and is another one of the few Order secrets I'm not privy to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpKachYTr-4
>>
>>2628555
>You COULD go straight to the source of the Light but would probably need a more active libido than most.

One time a homeless guy told me that if I ate my cum every time I jerked off I could live forever. Is this what he was talking about?
>>
>>2628541
A few places.

I have a Sexual Magick folder.

For Eastern stuff you may wanna start off with Kiss of the Yogini, which explains the sexual evokatory history of a few strains of Tantra.

In the case of the West, until recently full elaborations of the Thelemic sexual rites were few and far between outside Order grade papers themselves. These days we've been lucky enough to have a publication explosion in the small circulation market. One of the more interesting texts to crop up is Ararita: Elaborations on the Star Sapphire, which breaks down the ritual of the Star Sapphire, or Liber 36, one of Crowley's rewrites to the Hexagram ritual that appeared in Liber 333, the Book of Lies, and is probably one of the chapters that made the OTO hand him a VERY high degree on the spot.
>>
>>2628514
Idk i'm using the Jororowsky one but it's pretty clear half of his "restorations" were his own design. Nothing necessarily bad and he doesn't deviate from the original, but aside from explaining the numerological structure of the deck I have a hard time taking him seriously. Good director tho.

Also I've been meaning to give divination a shot, as I usually only use the Tarot as a contemplative tool bc skepticism. I've done a few readings on div general with polarized results, but the "techniques" I see online seem hogwashy. Any tips?

Also also why christism...
>>
>>2628568
>Is this what he was talking about?
I mean, sorta.
I wouldn't use the male aspect exclusively unless there were special reason to or I was lacking a ritual partner for the production of Kala. It should REALLY be an admixture of comingled sexual fluids.

Obsessive/purely homosexual practices don't create Sapphos and Crowleys.

There must be balance.

See: >>2628555
>555
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpKachYTr-4
>>
>>2628555

So, a charlatan, con-artist, manipulator by means of cult tactics...am I missing anything?
>>
File: autism_speaks_cover.jpg (20KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
autism_speaks_cover.jpg
20KB, 245x300px
>>2628571
>I have a Sexual Magick folder
>>
File: 46755562.cached.jpg (76KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
46755562.cached.jpg
76KB, 800x500px
>>2628583
>an admixture of comingled sexual fluids.

Go away /b/ shoo
>>
>>2628583
When you talk about needing to have a more active libido than most...I'm assuming this implies creation of the elixir itself on a daily basis? Also, if I took something to artificially enhance my libido, could this be bad? I'm 25, and I can pretty much have sex as much or as little as is asked of me, but I'm not particularly the one initiating it very frequently.
>>
>>2628572
>the "techniques" I see online seem hogwashy
I'd need to know which techniques.

>Also also why christism...
Because these people aren't True Christians like me, but rather Christ-ists. They Idolize the image of the Lord in death, in the case of Catholics. In the case of Proddies it's the Word of God, in English.

Both of these are in stasis. The Catholic Church, to its credit, put a Nihil Obstat and Imprimatur on Mirror of Simple Souls.

I still think they're inferior to Orthodoxy which is itself inferior to the Non-Chalcadonian Oriental churches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBmeD8KU0hI
>>
>>2628583
>production of Kala
Are there straightforward instructions on how to do this anywhere? All the texts on your mega are full of flowery metaphors but lack direct instruction, which I assume would usually come from a guru or superior
>>
>>2628597
It's pretty easy to hide threads if you don't like what's in them. We're talking historical accuracy of the preparation of an elixir here, it's not exactly off-topic.
>>
>>2628605
>True Christians

What does that mean to you? I'm curious
>>
>>2628605
>True Christians like me
Now that's something I did not expect.
So, was Christ a real man or is he just a symbol?
>>
>>2628594
Yeah, it's a good collection of introductory material. It's got Motta's Equinox 5:4, Sex and Religion, with an annotated and commented edition of Ida Craddock's Heavenly Bridegrooms and Psychic Wedlock, the only reproduction for decades before and after, until we got up to modern times.

It should have the rest of the materials I mentioned.

>>2628597
I mean, if you can give me a good citation that admixed sexual fluids aren't the ideal ingredient of the Cake of Light once contextualized with the grade papers 7-10 of the OTO and with an understanding of Vamacara Tantra, I'll listen.

>>2628602
>I'm assuming this implies creation of the elixir itself on a daily basis?
Exactly.
Hence the use of Cakes of Light. It preserves the essential residuum of the act of production, which itself should be highly ritualized.

>could this be bad
Depends on the compound. I'd say, generally, yes. The male and female components are incredibly susceptible to picking up trace amounts of ingested material. This is actually the purpose of sexual tantric praxes if you buy the endocrine model, which is hard to argue with at the purely physiological level....chakra activation implies endocrine activation which then implies a different chemical makeup for secretions.
>>
>>2628605
>In the case of Proddies it's the Word of God, in English.

Stick to your devil worship stuff; you suck at real spiritualism.

Revelation 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
>>
>>2628606
The book of Lies (ch 36 or 69 I believe) and Star Sapphire explain it fairly well...then there's a piece entitled 'ARARITA: Elaborations on the Star Sapphire' in the Library
>>
>>2628642
I must have missed that Pokemon episode; none of those things sound familiar.
>>
>>2628605
>I'd need to know which techniques.
Simple gnosis before beginning, focusing only on the question etc. My technique at this point is to just clear my mind except for the rhythmic sound of the cards being drawn drawing and to pick one on impulse.

>Because these people aren't True Christians like me, but rather Christ-ists.
I mean you're advocating summoning succubi so I can't take that 100% seriously

> In the case of Proddies it's the Word of God, in English.
Yeah literalism is weird. Like I don't expect most people to have the proper knowledge or free time to interpret the bible correctly, and the catholic clergy dropped the ball on teaching them, but to claim that true christians believe the earth is 6000 years old when Origin established the stupidity of this naught a century after Jesus's death is hard to excuse.

>They Idolize the image of the Lord in death, in the case of Catholics.
His death, among other things, is the ultimate affirmation of the proper path to God. You reject everything worldly and bear the iniquities of the world, sacrificing your mortal self for a divine self. Powerlessness is a vaccum for God's will.

>>2628636
Define Logos without googling it.
>>
>>2628659
I guess so. go back and watch them all beginning with season one.
>>
>>2628661
I just quoted it.
>>
>>2628613
>So, was Christ a real man or is he just a symbol?
Christ was an apparition of Light.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Docetism

>>2628611
A LOT. Simon Magus did nothing wrong. St. Cyprian proved it. Miaphysitism is the only thing that makes sense to my mind given the Christian corpus. One physis, and one alone, of both man and God. A single physis electing to manifest different facets of itself is the only reconciliation to the insanity that was Chalcedon, but they rejected it.
>>
>>2628663
They never appealed to me. I think they were for small children, such as yourself.
>>
>>2628669
Yes well HAH you really got me! Man, I bet you feel like an adult! Be sure to go tell your friends you just burned some poor sucker on the internet, now.
>>
>>2628666
>Simon Magus did nothing wrong.

As usual, either the bible is right, or you are right.

Acts 8
But Peter said to him, “May your money be destroyed along with you, because you thought you could buy the [free] gift of God with money! You have no part or share in this matter, because your heart (motive, purpose) is not right before God. So repent of this wickedness of yours, and pray to the Lord that, if possible, this thought of your heart may be forgiven you. For I see that you are provoked by bitterness and bound by sin.”

> For I see that you are provoked by bitterness and bound by sin.”
That's you, too.
>>
Can someone explain the formula of ON? I see it popping up all the time in magickal circles (heh) but I've never seen a straightforward explanation
>>
>>2628608
The famed cum snot pus blood elixer of charlatans?
>>
>>2628679
I'm sure nobody cares.
>>
>>2628685

Spirit Cooking 101
>>
>>2628666
Damn dude we *almost* had a better thread going this round. It can still be rescued, I trust.
>>
>>2628632
>Psychic Wedlock

Autism speaks. Its time to listen
>>
>>2628691

Since when do autistic wiccan threads equal "good"?
>>
>>2628636
>He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
Pic related, here's your reply.

>>2628642
>>2628606
If you want Kala production, you should probably start with Kiss of the Yogini, then move on to Shri Yantra and the Sidereal Astrology for ritual timing, then Kularnava Tantra and Tantraloka.

Now, if you don't wanna go back through all that laborious work, you can go to the Western materials I and others have already cited like Ararita: Elaborations on the Star Sapphire.
>>
>>2628666
>666
What do you by "apparition of light" in like a physical and material sense? Do you think there have been others like Christ?
>>
>>2628692

They really cannot expect to actually experience wedlock, so, yeah, this is all they got....
>>
>>2628699
>no pic
>>
>>2628699
Damn, dude, you must have collected them all by now! You are truly Poke Master!
>>
>>2628689
Ayyyy how much syphylus ichor do I put into the 'great' Babylon working?

I want my metaphysical harlot to be just as Grandmaster Sperg directed. Also, th semen I collect to pass out to my autistic friends keep concealing is there a way to keep semen liquid while still pleasing Thoth and Ra????
>>
>>2628700
>trip doesn't slow him down one bit

Everything is the light.

--Nikola Tesla
>>
>>2628711
>wat
>>
>>2628712

You already have the ground tiger penis, yes?
>>
>>2628705
I heard if you put earwax into your lover's anus it summons Lilith and Persephone
>>
>>2628711
>I don't watch shows like poke-ee-mon they r 4 kidz
>Can't stop talking about poke-ee-mon
>>
>>2628665
You just identified who the Logos is, not what he is. And my point with that was that Word of God does not equate The Bible but the Logos, at least when in reference to Jesus. I assume you don't take the KJV as the literal Word of God, yes?
>>
>>2628725
Poke poke! Pikka pikka!
>>
>>2628699
>Kiss of the Yogini

I'll check it out. I have a partner I do sex magick with but it's always kind of... awkward. It's hard to balance the disciplined mindset that magick requires and the rewheeling ravenousness of carnal lust. I guess there's nothing to it but to do it
>>
>>2628724
I can assure you that does not work.
>>
>>2628721
I just used an alley cat I found outside.

Tiger penis is prohibitive these days
>>
>>2628726

I quoted it.

If you want to get someone to say they worship their book, talk to muslims.
>>
>>2628680
Simon's sin was lust of money, not the mode of practice.

Again, that's literally the ONLY distinction between he and St. Cyprian.

You cannot deny that a practicing ritual occultist has been Canonized.

>>2628681
ON: The Sun. Derived from Onnophris. Keyword of the Minerval degree OTO.

>>2628692
"You can say this is all bullshit but only if you have performed the experiment yourself and found it to be wanting".
~t. T. McKenna.
>>
>>2628733
As long as he had stripes, I think you're okay.
>>
>>2628736
No, it was a lust for power. The power of God.

You know, the power you seek.
>>
>>2628732
Whoah that's not what Crowley said in his 'Mumblings of an Ancient Con Artist'

I wonder if the Liber Autis is available on pdf
>>
>>2628736
"You can say jumping out of an airplane at 35,000 feet completely naked won't kill you, but only if you have performed the experiment yourself and found it to be wanting."

t. Someone Dumb
>>
>>2628736
L. Ron Hubbard robbed Jack Parsons, stole his boat and his girl and created a larger following than Crowley ever dreamed.

He died a syphilitic hermit screaming at phantoms in Scotland.
>>
>>2628745
I have had to take a shit for 2 hours. I've been prairie dogging this whole time.

And what will eventually explode out of my ass is less offensive than this wiccan bullshit. Is this not an 18+ site?
>>
>>2628760
I guess it's not if they're letting you post childish shit like this.
>>
File: lamb.jpg (99KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
lamb.jpg
99KB, 800x450px
>>2628706
Should a been here, caught up in typing replies.
It's from Liber 418, The Vision and the Voice.

>>2628712
You probably don't actually need much sex for the Babalon Working. It can probably be worked within 90 days of conception. If you don't want an incarnation, probably not at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1GBrr7nB3U

One Aethyr lower? Bring some lube.

>>2628700
>like a physical and material sense
Yes. Hence "One physis".

>Do you think there have been others like Christ?
At least Seven plus one who was Naught. And probably more.

>>2628730
Do more yoga.
>>
>>2628760
Isn't there a spell for constipation?

>collect a virgins tears

So just cry into a cup anon
>>
>>2628736
The fact that God worked through Peter in order to supersede his powers is proof enough that God willed against Simon and considered his spirituality charlatanism.

>>2628734
Fair enough, but a prottie insulting an occultist for poor spirituality is a bad look. I don't doubt your faith, but I also don't doubt your disrespect towards his ideas, even if they technically are satanic, because disrespecting them is an excuse to them disrespecting you and Christ.
>>
>>2628745
Yes, we all know you're extremely well versed, and that' a top-notch academic criticism. EVERYBODY! EVERYBODY, get in here and give this guy the recognition he so severely craves for his serious efforts in...whatever it is he's claiming!
>>
>>2628757
Team Illuminati? Is that you?

I wouldn't call 75k staffers floundering in their Idle Orgs "Larger than Crowley ever dreamed".

Also:
>Jack came out of it with a better woman than Sara Northrup.

>>2628763
Just the usual fuckposting. Be back in a few.
>>
>>2628769
>>2628742
>No response to St. Cyprian's avowed necromancy.
I'll wait.
>>
>>2628773
You won't believe me but I was reading Crowley at 11 years old and grew out of him by 13.

So prostrate yourself for the self-aggrandizing edge-lord all you wish.

>grrrrrr I'm so wicked haha look at how wicked I am. Imma fukken BEAST

What a try hard. And his acolytes don't dare to really debase social norms. They just LARP about it with their overweight friends
>>
>>2628764
Reading up on the formula of ON. It's a shame that public initiatory organizations pussyfoot around the sex stuff. The Minerval OTO initiation could be a lot more... interesting

>You probably don't actually need much sex for the Babalon Working. It can probably be worked within 90 days of conception

I know what I'm doing this summer
>>
>>2628803
>It's a shame that public initiatory organizations pussyfoot around the sex stuff

See? Nerds with an edgy fetish. Nothing more
>>
>>2628796
>What a try hard. And his acolytes don't dare to really debase social norms. They just LARP about it with their overweight friends

This is a very valid criticism of Thelema but I still think you should kill yourself
>>
>>2628796
Yes, I'm sure you were very well able to understand what he was talking about. Let me guess-you think White Stains was autobiographical. DoaDF was meant to encourage drug use, and Loveday died from drinking cat's blood...am I missing anything?
>>
>>2628764
allah is the greatest of the deceivers
the devil is the greatest of the deceivers
allah is the devil

again, if you want to attack people for worshiping a book, attack the people who will kill you if you burn their book.
>>
>>2628769
Are you under the illusion that I operate under the delusion that speaking of the gospel of Jesus Christ is inoffensive?
>>
>>2628809
Can't. Not until I figure our a way to break my bargain and get my soul back.

Hey, you wouldn't be interested in selling your soul for a fair market price would you?

I know JUST the bastard...

Only 999 to go ;_;
>>
>>2628809
And I'm not a fan of how many overweight people are apparently part of this organization...I mean, somebody's not doing their yoga, amirite?
>>
>>2628796
Sounds like you didn't get too far into his corpus. The A.'.A.'. has a grown adult only take one Class A text and then all Class B for serious study in one year, and most can't make that hurdle.

I've been reading Crowley about that long myself, fwiw.

>>2628803
>The Minerval OTO initiation could be a lot more... interesting
BS, it's a great story and introductory initiation to the Order. I'd somewhat agree with you that it could use pushing forward in the initiatory structure, particularly around 5th with the Hellbroth since you're given the NOX formula anyhow.

>doing [things]
Be careful. I don't wanna be a negative nancy but I doubt you're ready for that shit.
>>
>>2628818
>teaching Magick in an organzied, standardized ciruculumn

Haha holy shit it's pre-school for magi
>>
>>2628824
Are you a chaote?
>>
>>2628811
Prayer is better than sleep, anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBNUdeWw-wE

>>2628810
Top zozzle.

>>2628809
>>2628816

My local body's nice and fit.

Sorry yours sucks. Mine does too but not because uggos.
>>
>>2628828
No and we don't proselytize.

The books are closed. Protip of all profits: if there is a wiki section on your workings they are just creative smokescreens.

Real magicians are still hunted and killed.
>>
>>2628830
>Bottom
I mean, my big question is, how are there overweight members, ESPECIALLY in the priesthood, when you're supposed to be doing all this /fit/ type stuff concurrently with studies and workings and everything else?
>>
>>2628818
>BS, it's a great story and introductory initiation to the Order.

Yeah it is pretty fun. I just don't like how in group out group oriented organizations like the OTO are. I don't want to wait until my balls are wrinkly before I do the fun stuff. I wish I lived in a group home with a bunch of sexy young occultists
*sigh*

>Be careful

Literally everything I've ever done of value has been a result of pushing myself into something I'm not ready for. Besides I'm acquainted with Our Lady.
>>
>>2628838
Haha sorry idk why it says >bottom
>>
>>2628835
>Real magicians are still hunted and killed.

This should be at the top of every one of these threads
>>
>>2628839
Y'all would have much more luck trying A.M.O.R.C. to be honest.

Not ideal but much higher than the Ordo. And at least there are succulent columbes to defile.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 242x208px
>>2628792
Jesus responded to that before it was even an issue. It isn't a question of occultism in general, Jesus and the Apostles were master magicians, rather it's a question of the source of authority. Simon placed it in himself while Paul placed it in God, and he clearly didn't understand the source of his power because he thought it could be bought instead of given. There's a catholic tradition stating that Simon was able to levitate above a crowd yet Paul was able to pull him down. Non-canonocal, yet it affirms the interpretation.

>You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God.
This is because miracles, as opposed to other forms of magic, require a union with God. Yes he was greedy, but greed in this instance is greed for the power and authority of the Apostles

>>2628814
>Are you under the illusion that I operate under the delusion that speaking of the gospel of Jesus Christ is inoffensive?
No I'm calling YOU offensive because you thought your BEST shot at converting him was calling him a satanist right off the bat ya dingus.
>>
>>2628835
>no and we don't proselytize
>or have any functional hierarchy
>or any organization
>or have any distinguishable curriculum

Sounds like a hell of an outfit, anon.
>>
>>2628843
In some countries, maybe. Then again albinos and niggers are hunted and killed to this day, and slavery still exists.
>>
>>2628844
>A.M.O.R.C
They have a center in my city but it's Spanish language only, which is whack
>>
>>2628850
The most amazing thing about your generation is you truly believe that you have access to anything real.

That's not how any of this works.
>>
>>2628830
Ape what's better for a censer: one with a handle, or just a basic one with a stand? At this point I don't see myself needing the handle, but I would hate to have to buy yet another one down the road.
>>
>>2628863
Until you show proof that you're truly a part of the Nameless order I'm just gonna assume you're LARPing
>>
>>2628861
Too bad, corrupting the doves of the Rose has been a passion of mine.

We managed to chase their leadership all the way back to France haha. And they never even knew they were under attack.
>>
>>2628835
>>2628843
>Real magicians are still hunted and killed.
Bring it. Even if you think I'm "fake". I need a new skull.

>>2628838
Officiating priests aren't in the militant band of the degrees. You'll actually be hard pressed to find many seriously unfit SGIGs. I've been in rooms full of 'em.

>>2628839
I think Grant was on to something with Astral Lodges. If only he bothered to actually be serious about it.

>Besides I'm acquainted with Our Lady.
Suit yourself.

>>2628849
I have an admittedly hostile outlook on Paul and also feel it's a shame the Oriental churches were marginalized. While it's not a retraction of my assumption, I do think it's a bit odd you guys took the "did nothing wrong" meme quite so seriously.
>>
>>2628863
Really, You don't get access to more and more info as you move along initiations? That REALLY must be a hell of an outfit you belong to. The proof of the pudding is in the tasting amigo, ye shall know them by their fruits.
>>
>>2628861
AMORC sucks.

>>2628867
Depends, like all things.
Gonna move it? Handle.
Not gonna move it? Stand.
SO for most historical rites a stand is going to suit you but a lot of modernish stuff since maybe 1910 and growing more common through today is gonna need movement.
>>
>>2628884
If Google knows you then the world has power over you.

Slipping through a myriad of hosts we pass unnoticed and unseen. And yet we surround you all. We see through your eyes and your ears belong to us.

Like a flicker at the corner of your vision.
>>
>>2628888
>AMORC sucks.
Quads confirm truth

>Astral Lodge
I'd join your Lodge anytime bb

I'm curious what the magicians tables say about correspondes between psychotropic drugs and the Sephirot across the Abyss. I definitely feel like I've taken some Binah drugs in my time.
>>
>>2628896
That sounds cool and mysterious but doesn't actually say anything
>>
We have created a terrible Egregore and it has consumed us all.

We cannot stop it, not now, for it has spread too far.

24/7 castings and actualizations world wide.

And none can escape once joined. I could remove myself from all I know and segregate myself in a land of languages I don't know for years.

And the egregore would find me there.
>>
File: 1457313668173.jpg (382KB, 2000x1243px) Image search: [Google]
1457313668173.jpg
382KB, 2000x1243px
>>2628896
>If Google knows you then the world has power over you.
Boy am I glad I'm sitting on a locked file cabinet full of unpublished and non public materials. Guess that makes me part of the cool kids club too.

But cooler than you because I throw bones to the plebs.
>>
>>2628904
Seconding this.
>>
>>2628906
OMG he's a fucking /pol/smoker. Christ on Dr. Hoffman's bike!
>>
>>2628909
And we fucking love you for it, mang.
>>
>>2628909
Pearls before swine doesn't make you magnanimous
>>
>>2628881
>I have an admittedly hostile outlook on Paul and also feel it's a shame the Oriental churches were marginalized.
He's a man, and I give him credit for taking Christ out of the desert and into the forum, but yeah he only gets so much credit because he's in the Bible. Anyone who tells you Paul did nothing wrong skimmed over his whole genocide part, along with all of the other Apostle's iniquities, but it's impossible to make that point in scripture. The best I can say is that Paul's work was an exegisis, and that it corresponds more with Jesus's word than most think, but I'm not knowledgeable enough to make that call.

In essence though, magic in the church is only acceptable if in accord with God's will and deriving it through his authority, i.e. a miracle.

Also if you don't mind can you give me some Tarot advice ala >>2628661
>>
>>2628917
Hahaha!

See this? They love you for it Ape. Hahaha!
>>
>>2628914
?
>>
File: IMG_1237.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1237.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>2628909
>tfw our Lady of Hosts bestows me with Good Boy Points
>>
>>2628900
>magicians tables say about correspondes between psychotropic drugs and the Sephirot across the Abyss
Go read it.
>A.'.A.'.>Libri
I've been expanding the lists too, iirc. I MAY have that posting archived somewhere or in an ancient note file. Gimmie a few.

>>2628906
Can I have your bones?
I need them to build a spirit house at the edge of Made-From-Bone's bottomless cosmic pit to survive the cleansing of the world and reform it from the power of the sacred flutes.

Otherwise I'm just gonna fuck off to the Blood Rivers of Lord Macaw already.
>>
File: 1c1.jpg (73KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
1c1.jpg
73KB, 960x538px
>>2628926
>our Lady of Hosts
>>
>>2628919
>tarot
>2017

Wew this is worse than I thought. Might as well practice your phrenology chart
>>
>>2628921
Yes, we appreciate his contributions. Not love him personally, I don't even know the fucking guy. For all I know he has a closet full of skeletons...literal skeletons!
>>
>>2628932
Gather to him like so many macaws anxious for an overlooked nut to fall
>>
>>2628934
If that's what rustles your jimmies to fantasize about, why not! Do what thou wilt, and all that.
>>
>>2628919
Shit.
Yes that's a good thing to work. "Gnosis" is a vague term but you need it for divination. Yi King can develop that gnostic divinatory concentration because it takes like ten to twenty minutes, sometimes longer, to do a proper stick throw.

I do much the same you do for draws. I riffle through and pick one card at random. Generally I'll use any number of structures; lately I've gotten a kick out of "six six six", one card for six days out, six weeks out, and six months out. It's fun.

Do the Cross thingy. It has some minor history. Crowley's Book of Thoth has a lot of complex spreads when you think your'e ready.

>>2628926
It's a good feel.
Be back in a few, again.
>>
>>2628927
Everything I am and will ever be is owned and sold.

All parts are spoken for, for like the natives of this land we use all parts of the buffalo.
>>
>>2628927
Ape have you ever read/seen August Wilson's play Gem of the Ocean?

It's an impressive study of West African spirituality and the City of Bones cosmology
>>
File: Warao Initiation.png (238KB, 1253x648px) Image search: [Google]
Warao Initiation.png
238KB, 1253x648px
>>2628934
>Gather to him like so many macaws anxious for an overlooked nut to fall
>>2628927
>Otherwise I'm just gonna fuck off to the Blood Rivers of Lord Macaw already.
Aw yes.
>>
>>2628927
You weren't kidding about that guy being all over nag champa. holy hell.
>>
File: Initiation II.png (247KB, 1250x629px) Image search: [Google]
Initiation II.png
247KB, 1250x629px
>>2628947
>It's an impressive study of West African spirituality and the City of Bones cosmology
I, uh, was actually talking about the Ye'kuana.

I should probably add the book about Made From Bone to the library if you'll read it, and I can actually find a copy. I'll hunt when I get back from that thing I said I'd do.
>>
>>2628930
I'm half and half on it for obvious reasons, but I'm only leaning towards them because I get great meditational tools. Most decks are bastardizations of the Tarot of Marsaille, which was born of and profound mix of Abrahamic occultism in the Renaissance. Read Meditations on the Tarot if you want to learn more, it got a seal of approval from one of the Church's most influential cardinals.

>>2628943
I personally like Event, Reaction, suggested Action, and potential Conclusion as a reflection of the Divine Name, but I tend to ignore the last because I reject divination of the future outright.
>>
>>2628951
An interesting coincidence. If one was prone to believe in randomly coinciding events.
>>
>>2628963
Oh my mistake, I would probably read it eventually but I already have a long reading list from your library as I'm trying to get into DBoE

>that initiation ceremony

God people in first world countries are weak.
>>
>>2628964
>as a reflection of the Divine Name, but I tend to ignore the last because I reject divination of the future outright.
DUDE WHY the Kabbalistic Tarot was literally built for that shit. Four Courts on IHVH. Four worlds. Four elements. C'mon, mate.

>>2628971
Yeah that shit's hardcore.
>>
>>2628944
And when I first sought instruction I was chased away with many blows.

And when I crawled back on my hands and my knees like a beast I was chased away with rods and lashes.

And when I crawled back on my belly like a lizard of the desert I was poisoned and lay dormant.

And when I awoke I was no more and perished from the earth. And a flame was handed down so that I may walk in peace through the land of the dead. The land which I will walk for the rest of time.
>>
>>2628971
>I'm trying to get into DBoE
Are you the one I was emailing?
Are you ready for the next bits?
>>
>>2628979
>DUDE WHY the Kabbalistic Tarot was literally built for that shit. Four Courts on IHVH. Four worlds. Four elements. C'mon, mate.
Because I don't believe in it. I can feel that I have to take a shit, I can know that I have to take a shit, I can take the shit, but before I take the shit I can't know what the shit looks like.
>>
>>2628985
Yes. You last emailed me in March. The material you sent was extremely helpful. I actually got to initiate someone else for once which was cool.
>>
>>2628993
>93
You are a strange little practitioner.
You're the guy I was bitching back and forth with in the last thread, yes?

Don't listen to me. I'm a reprobate. Much of my further responses are too heretical to even merit consideration on your end. Work what works for you.
>"Love, and do what thou wilt."
>t. Augustine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW1jxJ6ISks
>>
>>2628993
You could if you asked the cards...kinda defeats the purpose of divination if you ask me, unless you're using it in ritual work, which would still pertain to the future
>>
>>2629001
>which was cool

XD
>>
Niggas. I'm in a conundrum.
I want to believe. Everytime I get in a tough situation (they seem to be getting worse and worse) I keep coming back to magick and it always seem to work. Soon after the "critical" situation is solved. I lose my drive and "power" and everything seems to be cold and mechanical again.
>>
>>2629001
W...wait, did they actually go through the Probation period or did you just hand it out like water?

I was just gonna send the main portion of my notes but we may need to have a little chat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsuuA7_uQ8U
>>
>>2629011
I'm not here to convince you of anything or give you existential validation.

Work the systems. Or not.
>>
>>2629013
That which is freely given has no value. It is a trifle gift from the giver and an unearned bauble to the recipient.

Apprenticide is more often necessary than not.
>>
>>2629003
>You're the guy I was bitching back and forth with in the last thread, yes?
Shhh.

Ty for the help though, it's nice that this place has a resident wizard who's willing to guide newbies, even if he has a cup of abominations in his hand. Also Stoned Meadow is life.
>>
>>2629013
>hand it out like water
I would consider the person in question to be my equal and we've practiced together for years. I should probably clairify that it wasn't like a pyramidos style initiation it was a recreation of the equinox ritual. My use of the term "Initiation" was probably stupid
>>
>>2629032
>Also Stoned Meadow is life.
<3

>>2629035
>pyramidos style initiation it was a recreation of the equinox ritual
Ceremony of the Equinox opens and closes with Pyramidos.

In any case that's fine if they're blindfolded as we discussed.
>>
>>2629004
>You could if you asked the cards...kinda defeats the purpose of divination if you ask me, unless you're using it in ritual work, which would still pertain to the future
Aside from what a has been revealed in Revalations, which is far more useful as a contemplative text and is about as historically accurate as Genisis, I don't believe you can know the future because that is an indicator of predestination. I do like it as a POTENTIAL solution, because our personal predictions of the future can and frequently do give us hell, but the Tarot isn't concrete enough to give me an accurate prediction of anything anyways so why bother.
>>
>>2629043
Do you also use celtic paganism as a ready snare?

Some of our finest women have come to us from that path.
>>
>>2629043
>>2629035
Here I'll shoot you an email.
It's gonna contain my....30 pages of notes that span from Hieros Gamos to KU-LA.

Once you get a handle on that I'll send you my ritual records.

>>2629052
I don't 'snare'.
>>
>>2629043
>Ceremony of the Equinox opens and closes with Pyramidos

You are of course correct. The ritual was Goshen. I understand your suspicion but I'm not out here selling the Grand Arcanum to every Susie and Sally. Apologies if I'm tripping over my words a bit
>>
Ape, what is Zion in both a literal and metaphorical sense?
>>
>>2629025
I'm not asking for convincing. I'm asking for help. Thread is a long and very hard to figure out exactly what's going on tbqwhu.
I've currently read "Instant magick" by Christopher Penczak and "Advanced Magick" for Beginners by Alan Chapman. Also Quantum Touch 2.0: The New Human (which imo is applying magick strictly to health issues).
I'm mostly of the idea that rituals are not needed into and of themselves just the feeling that they evoke.
I see magick as seeing the end result and connecting it to a strong emotion of love/appreciation/gratitude.
I also connected the above to the quote by Jesus
>Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
>And when you stand to pray, if you hold anything against another, forgive it, so that your Father in heaven will forgive your trespasses as well.”
I see God as the energy that allows these to happen and that personifying the energy is just a practical tool. Yet I sometimes find myself talking to it (I know that's not how it works).

What direction would you suggest I go from here?
>>
>>2629060
>I don't 'snare

Haha as you wish, with acolytes present after all.
>>
>>2629060
Cool, I'm starting to use One Note as my primary form of record keeping. Would you be open to me sending you some of my notes from time to time so you can track my progress?
>>
>>2629046
>Tarot isn't concrete enough to give me an accurate prediction of anything anyways so why bother.
You should try the Yi King.
Pick up a copy of Karcher's Concordance and Ye Eldritch Wilhelm/Baynes edition.
>>
>>2629046
I don't think it's an indicator of predestination per se, but ok. I've been able to get very specific predictions using the Tarot in combination with 777. There's a lot of symbolism, correspondences, and so forth that seem to make potential outcomes infinite, until you start narrowing them down.
>>
>>2629069
>instant magick
>Advanced Magick" for Beginners

Oh no, it's retarded ;_;
>>
>>2629077
>777. There's a lot of symbolism,
>77

What did He mean by this?
>>
>>2629066
A mountain and, um, that gets complex.
Binah, technically, is Zion. So it's an ideal. And not necessarily of Israeli Lukkud flavored Nationalism.

We "descend" from the Tree.
We "descend" (Yeridah) from Zion.

>>2629069
Read better stuff.
All of that stuff you cited is fairly weak, with the exception of Chapman, who only gets weak after Adepthood. I still don't like that book tho.

If you're looking toward God, you should know some Yoga. See: Hathayoga, Rajayoga, and Shiva Samhita.

>>2629072
>72
I'm serious, I don't.
You'll understand when you work Al-Tanin in the Stellar Transvokation.

>>2629073
If you're that dedicated and I'm not fuckbusy, sure.

>>2629084
777 is an index of Kabbalistic correspondences used by the Golden Dawn and reproduced from memory by Crowley.
>>
>>2629089
>If you're that dedicated and I'm not fuckbusy

wonderful. I already have a fuck huge list of unanswered questions about chapter 6 of Sepher Yetzirah. I try to avoid asking you specific things because you always reee about Normies
>>
File: mandala-ii.jpg (1MB, 2000x1981px) Image search: [Google]
mandala-ii.jpg
1MB, 2000x1981px
>>2629075
I'm too in love with the Tarot at the moment to switch over and it's in part because it isn't concrete. It gives me a forces at play and an icon to meditate on them yet I have to do the thinking myself.

>>2629077
I need to see that myself before I believe it, which is why I don't cut out the 4th card (that and respect for the Divine Name).

Ok I'm bored so first one to respond with their name gets a reading. I don't want details of the problem before the reading but please don't respond if you aren't willing to discuss the reading afterwards. Dis da deck btw, Jodorowsky's Marseilles
>>
>>2629089
>Read better stuff.
What would you suggest exactly?
I'm mostly interested in health/money atm. I know it's selfish but I guess every human drive is selfish in one way or another.
>>
>>2629089
What do you think about "By the Rite of Inversion, Darkness becomes day" as a grade motto?
>>
>>2629073
>>2629097

Sent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FYDHH9RcPw

I'll talk to you here about Saturn just don't give me that black cube shit.
>>
File: holymountain-xlarge.jpg (103KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
holymountain-xlarge.jpg
103KB, 1280x721px
>>2629101
Dis Jodorowsky btw, watch his shiWHY DID THEY TAKE HIM OFF YOUTUBE *UNINTELLIGIBLE SHRIEKING AT CAPSY VOLUME*
>>
>>2629109
>dismissing the black cube

Why of all things?
>>
>>2629109
Thanks friend
>How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Apophis
top lel. Time to order some pizza and get cracking
>>
>>2629107
You need to be thinking in Greek, Latin, and Hebrew, mate. Or Hindi.

Anything with a system of correspondence.

That's a GREAT motto IDEAL, but you need to actualize it in language that has a numerical-mystical system.

My current A.'.A.'. motto is
DLQ ThChH
DLQ = "To Burn" = 134
ThChH = "Inner space" = 22
Total?
156, which = Babalon.

>>2629112
Dude I know.

>>2629115
Too memey.

>>2629120
Aye.
>>
>>2627112
none of you actually buy into this shit right?
i can get having an interest in it for creative purposes or just for entertainment
>>
>>2629130
>actualize it in language that has a numerical-mystical system

If Crowley had done what he was told I wouldn't have to, but I digress
I guess ill start with Greek or Latin because those are languages I actually know. Someday I'm gonna learn sanskrit so I can actually get to the heart of all this nonsense
>>
>>2629130
>My current A.'.A.'. motto is

While punching yourself in the dick can be invigorating, it's not always wise
>>
>>2629130
>too memey

The tefillin is hardly a meme

The seven wrappings, to bind and weaken our negative desire and ego.

Isaac must be bound. Abraham binds his son as Saturn consumed his own.
>>
>>2629139
What was he supposed to do that he didn't? In this case I mean?
>>
>>2629138
What you don't know fills every space you have never been and every conversation you have never read.

Every man you have never met and every miracle you have never seen.

What you don't know dwarfs your known as a microbe to Sol.
>>
>>2629139
>>2629144
Establish a functional English Qabalah.
>>
>>2629147
He was never a good apprentice.

Too consumed by his ego. To aflame with love of self.
>>
>>2629147
Well, I wish he would have too, but not for the sake of personal convenience
>>
>>2629140
Why?
It's not attached to anything and I've been under an entirely different handle for a while, which I'm not particularly afraid to indulge either.

>>2629143
Hey, you.
You need to know the Mark of the Beast.

>>2629138
I do. That's my skull in the OP pic.
>>
File: Crossroads Sign and AA Temple.jpg (50KB, 588x875px) Image search: [Google]
Crossroads Sign and AA Temple.jpg
50KB, 588x875px
>>2629152
Circle with an 'X'.
Not the public Mark with the sexual connotation.
Not "666"
But the circle with the X at the top of the Seal of Babalon of the A.'.A.'.

Moreover, you need to know the form of the A.'.A.'. Temple.

You should use it any time you need to initiate.

Now that you are armed with these signs, you will understand the Signs of the Alchemical Crossroads in the Black Sun/Black Moon rite.
>>
>>2629152
Soo...what'l up with the page in Liber L MSS that has a labelled grid with a diagonal line? Been trying to work this out for a little while but some of the handwriting is so difficult to read...
>>
>>2629152
The Draconian current sure has an interesting... shape. I've also never contacted an egrogore that was so Wary of me.

This is just an initial reaction but I think the Stellar Transvocation is where the meat of this practice lies
>>
>>2629115
>>2629154
I'm actually not the black cube anon but I think they have a good point.

This shit is why I was namefagging in the other thread
>>
>>2629156
>This is just an initial reaction but I think the Stellar Transvocation is where the meat of this practice lies
It is.

Wait until it throws you on the Behenian ecliptic.

Also, watch yourself. Azhdeha has claws. This shit's very seriously not for the faint of heart. I've almost had panic attacks working Black Earth, and I'm not particularly a panic attack type person.

>>2629155
Blind/irrelevant.
What's much more interesting is what's on the title page of the manuscript.
>>
File: 00[1].jpg (99KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
00[1].jpg
99KB, 550x700px
>>2629168
>>
>>2629173
Yup.
That's the one.
>>
>>2629168
Damn IDK if mine has the title page. It's just the paperback edition with ms at back. You mean the one with all the drawings on it?
>>
>>2629168
I'm sort of confused about where to "start" on the Draconian praxis, it feels reminiscent of trying to jump on a moving carousel. I've been doing dream work with it but I don't see any "Resh" sort of thing that eases you into a daily praxis
>>
>>2629175
Ah interesting. I'm gonna have to print out a full sized version and throw it in my copy.
>>
>>2629154
The symbol of transformation or mark of Nodens?

17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17
>>
>>2629180
>I don't see any "Resh" sort of thing that eases you into a daily praxis
More like a moving train but w/e.
The current is swift.
You have two (2) opportunities to onboard each ritual year. Midsummer, and Midwinter. Both require a month of prep. Midwinter is easier, as the Midsummer rites are apeshit.

As for reshlike stuff it's called Stellar Transvokation and the Hallowing pt 1.

Start by reading my notes. Then the book itself.

>>2629175
see >>2629174
>>
>>2629168
Another initial reaction:
You talk a lot about Ezra in your notes in regards to "angelic transformation" but I'm confused about why you dont mention Enoch's transformation into Metatron. Men becoming angels is an established part of scripture
>>
>>2629202
>why you dont mention Enoch's transformation into Metatron
Because that's incredibly obvious.
I talk about Azra's transformation because you're literally evoking Az'ra'il.
>>
Hey I'll see y'all tomorrow, thanks for the insight and shitposting, as always.
>>
File: 1-1YFYMBDLZX4TL4sZSedOSw.gif (107KB, 647x585px) Image search: [Google]
1-1YFYMBDLZX4TL4sZSedOSw.gif
107KB, 647x585px
True or false

John Dee was patronized by the Queen Elizabeth to find escape from Earth

They say that Earth is a prison planet and that humans cannot leave it for it is surrounded by an impenetrable barrier. We call this barrier after Van Allen.

Some speculate that the British Monarchy had long aspired to explore the heavens above and knew of this barrier in antiquity.
>>
>>2629219
May you awake more enlightened than you find yourself now
>>
>>2629211
ohhhh now I feel dumb

ill keep my mouth shut until I come up with a smarter question
>>
>>2629223
>They say that Earth is a prison planet and that humans cannot leave it for it is surrounded by an impenetrable barrier. We call this barrier after Van Allen.
Is that that black iron shit Phillip Dick was on? God, wasn't he a kook.
>>
>>2629223
>John Dee was patronized by the Queen Elizabeth
True.

>to find escape from Earth
Not really.

>>2629219
>>2629229
>Prayer is better than sleep, anons.
>>
>>2629235
They say that Dee was charged with contacting the Enochian angels in order to discern how to circumvent this barrier so that the Tudors may find a home among the corporeal heavens because their place in the real heavens was forever denied.
>>
>>2629235
>Phillip Dick was on? God, wasn't he a kook.
I mean, you ever read Exegesis?

>>2629246
>They say
Who?
Because that sounds like it's more Frederick V the Elector Palatine territory.
>>
>>2629248
>I mean, you ever read Exegesis?
No but I vaguely remember VALIS. Have you? Because from what I've heard it's 10,000 pages of one tenth of a huge ball of schizophrenia.
>>
>>2629248
Oh just the mumblings of old dead men.

Theories unexplored. Let me ask, when your Ordo accepts neophytes are they charged with caretaking the elder and dying members too?

I would recommend the practice. You will never arrive if you're not sure where you are going.
>>
File: Image+(5)[1].jpg (93KB, 800x398px) Image search: [Google]
Image+(5)[1].jpg
93KB, 800x398px
>>2629248
The Prayer of the Seeker seems like a good place to start, right? I find having statements of intent is always useful
>>
File: El_Shaddai_Game_Cover_Art[1].png (147KB, 250x310px) Image search: [Google]
El_Shaddai_Game_Cover_Art[1].png
147KB, 250x310px
>>2629202
>>2629211
>>
>>2629261
I've read what's been put into book form which is a few hundred pages.

Most of that is his Yi King notes which I desperately wanna read.

>>2629265
>Oh just the mumblings of old dead men.
Until you tell me which dead men I'm not gonna reply. further.

>>2629277
>Prayer of the Seeker
It's literally *the* place to start.
But you don't need to until Oct/Nov.
Remember, every time you recite that you need to orgasm and deposit the fluid into you Marriage Vessel.
>>
>>2629089
>zion
Cool, I'm acquainted with the Mountain, at the very least. Getting back there has been the problem, but I'm familiar with the flight.
>>
>>2629289
>Remember, every time you recite that you need to orgasm and deposit the fluid into you Marriage Vessel.

I love it when you talk dirty to me. Do you have a Quadriga yet? I love how spiritual authority works in his system. Everything the Draconian Gnosis touches is so temporal and liminal
>>
>>2629289
That would be telling. I didn't spend 4 years in Qom to name names.

The dead can speak for themselves.
>>
>>2627155
>Mayans trying to grok Christianity.
>>2627112
>The Teabo Manuscript, which is an interesting little document, a Late Mayan manuscript in which the people of the Feathered Serpent attempt to make some vague sense of Christism, and the start of what COULD have been a Mayan-Christian syncretic faith.

oh that is too cool
>>
>>2629300
>implying anyone in a hundred mile radius of me is qualified to practice this shit.
>>
>>2629306
Good thing I'm not in [redacted]. Not that I'm qualified but me and giving fucks don't mesh very well.
>>
>>2629306
You would think a current this potent would be more popular, with festivals and shitty articles written in a magazine called "The Column" or something. The barrier to entry is pretty high, I suppose
>>
Hey Ape, what's your opinion on Urantia book?
>>
>>2629313
The Cauldron died with Mike Howard.
>>
>>2629313
You have to have some serious dedication not to get thrown off reading the first 5 pages. assuming you're like me and have a hedge wizard's level of *relevant* knowledge, and a death wish to make it to the second month.
>>
>>2629289
>>2629300
>deposit the fluid into you Marriage Vessel
is this something you're theoretically supposed to practice with your Quadriga? Andrew Chumbley is notably cagey about sexual openness in his work
>>
>>2628636
>Word
Logos in the greek, doesn't mean what you think it means, check the platonists
>>
>>2629358
>is this something you're theoretically supposed to practice with your Quadriga
Maybe read the passage(s).
You're supposed to do it alone and then meet when the Vessel has been filled for the Fire Sacrifice(s).
>>
>>2629358
You crank it into a jar. In the Azoetia, you make use of a stone dick for purposes and also have the coven fuck someone to the point of exhaustion so they can go have an experience. I'm cagey about sex and even I see that there's no way to do it metaphorically.
>>
>>2629373
>exhaustion so they can go have an experience
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eroto-comatose_lucidity
>>
The empowerment granted in this Mysterium creates an initiatory bond- a compact which
serves to align the informing currents from the many magical traditions and spiritual lineages
of the world within the single heart of the Magical Quintessence. By vertu of their return unto the very source of magical power the many ways are revivified and transformed in unique realisations of their inmost nature.

wow so syncretizing religious and spiritual traditions is literally part of the practice? That's dope
>>
>>2629376
It's like none of these faggots have ever had a hot shower or sat in a car with the windows up. You go places. I don't need a ritual for something I do every night.
>>
>>2629376
Ford argues for two methods of attaining sexual exhaustion and ascension: "Via Lilith" and "Via Cain." In the Lilith ritual, the room should be draped in crimson and black; music which inspires dark emotions, contains chanting, or contains horrific sounds should be played; and images of Lilith, Lilitu, and succubi should hang in the room.[12] In the Cain ritual, both the room and ritualist should be adorned with fetishes of the Horned God and symbols of Cain, and Middle Eastern music should be played.[12]

I'm imagining fat people having sex in a room filled with shitty posters while "dark ambient" is playing in the background
>>
File: Living Truth.gif (284KB, 1280x529px) Image search: [Google]
Living Truth.gif
284KB, 1280x529px
>>2629378
The Master is the Seeker
whose step is at one with the turning of the way,
who hath told the full compass of the fourteen ordeals
and hath passed beyond the count of the Year-and-the Day.
Such as He and such as She are the Living Truth of the Crooked Path
and as such they shall go forth free, unique and alone,
forever to wander ... one path from every path astray!

>The Living Truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyz5ql87ls4
>>
>>2629393
>Double 93s
>It's a shitpost

typical
>>
>>2629395
I really need to go refresh myself on the mystery of the lord and the lady before I go crank it into a jar and practice edgy wytchan stellar caininite gnosis for the next year and a day.
>>
>>2629395
In other words....why do you think I'm so eager to appropriate Amazonian Dark Shamanism and Kogi cosmology?

>>2629401
>I hath beheld the Face of Choronzon guarding the Basalt Pillar. And it was a niggerchan shitpost, howling the Winds of Dispersion.

https://youtu.be/GDV4Dfe5-Y4
>>
>mfw this thread
>oh lordy
>>
>>2629406
Ape I can't find the drug correspondences in the Magicians Tables, what sub heading would they be under?
>>
>>2629421
Whoa there, Mammy.
You should listen to Sportin' Life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzRUUzdA6uM
>>
>>2629426
You're gonna make me bust it out, ain't ye?

Page 218, vegetable and synthetic drugs.
>>
This thread needs purging from the front page
>>
Let's talk dipsomancy. In the morning when I'm sober.
>>
>>2629457
When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there.
>>
Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire
>>
who practices divination or sorcery
>>
>>2629457
Fuck off.

>>2629465
May not be enough posts left ITT.
>>
interprets omens
>>
engages in witchcraft
>>
File: edgy.jpg (288KB, 490x624px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
288KB, 490x624px
>>2629473
>Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire
Literally me.

>>2629478
Also me.

>>2629481
Man, we're three for three here. That blood and wine filled skull in the OP is mine.
>>
or casts spells
>>
or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead
>>
>>2629479
It's okay, I know the address to send message through the dæmons and reach you at the secret college. It's bedtime, tag team psychotherapy and irl shitposting has made me sleepy.
>>
>>2629470
>>2629473
>>2629478
>>2629481
>>2629485
>>2629488
>>2629490
>>2629493
Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord
>>
File: Inferno of Wytchblood.gif (195KB, 631x724px) Image search: [Google]
Inferno of Wytchblood.gif
195KB, 631x724px
>>2629485
Four for four.

>>2629490
Five for five.

That's a stoning, right?

>>2629493
>93
Six for six.
>>
To seek spirituality, knowledge, or power apart from God is idolatry, closely related to witchcraft.
>>
>>2629452
This list is...
very incomplete
>>
>>2629497
>Lord
Which fucking one? My Lord is pretty chill and down for whatever in addition to being a cute shota.
>>
>>2629506
> apart from God
Impossible. God is omnipresent.
>>
>>2629502
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.
>>
File: 1432080107897.jpg (130KB, 400x488px) Image search: [Google]
1432080107897.jpg
130KB, 400x488px
>>2629506
You got a problem with the Craft, faggot?
>>
File: Phoenix Vessel.jpg (65KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix Vessel.jpg
65KB, 720x960px
>>2629507
I said I was gonna look for my own notes, lemme do that before the thread peters out.

>>2629506
Nigger I literally worship Moloch.
Pic related is the Vessel I used to catch fertilized but cast out eggs from my ritual partner, mingled with my semen, before literally performing a Fire Sacrifice modeled off of the sacrifices at Gia ben Hinom, the Valley of the Sons of Lamentation.

On the left you can see a trumpet made from a human femur.
>>
>>2629531
At the heart of witchcraft is the desire to know the future and control events that are not ours to control.

Those abilities belong only to the Lord.

This desire has its roots in Satan’s first temptation to Eve: “You can be like God”.
>>
>>2629531
>to catch fertilized but cast out eggs

im curious about the practical issues with this, how do you go about doing this exactly?
>>
File: Shemyaza.jpg (142KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shemyaza.jpg
142KB, 600x600px
>>2629531
>>2629507
These lists are tables of correspondence for the Tree of Life in the Western/Hermetic tradition. The first posted is Crowley's. You'll notice variation between Crowlely and Skinner. I'd even be so bold as to throw a few more out there. I'd add amphetamines to Chokhmah. Substituted cathinones (Bath salts, so-called) should be placed at Gevurah. I'd place LSD and a fair number of the 2-C class around path 13 (Gimel, the priestess), as well as their place around the middle pillar. Finally, I'd place disociatives around Iesod and the Veil of Paroketh. These are from my own researches, both academic and practical.

>>2629539
>And Shemyaza spake unto Qayin who trembled with fear:
>"Blessed is the ground for thy sake. Fruits and medicines shalt it bring forth for thee. And thou shalt smoke of the herb of the field. And in the joy of thy face shalt thou eat bread. Until thou art married unto the ground. For thou wast taken from it, for Love thou art...and unto Love shalt thou return."
Brother....let us go into the field.
>>
>>2629502
>>2629488
I can tell you feel some sort of guilt by these posts. Why?
>>
>>2629548 #
He cums on her period blood and this brings him closer to hell
>>
>>2629554
Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
>>
>>2629559
I think about you when I crank it.
>>
>>2629554
>...sake. In skill and cunning thou shalt eat of it all the days of thy life. Fruits...
>>
>>2629569
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
>>
>>2629554
Have you ever done Ketamine?
I've had some pretty serious discussions about what it's kabbalistic correspondences would be. I would argue the 28th path
>>
>>2629572
https://youtu.be/v88dOpDa8yo

>Satan seated there
>Savoring the REEK of DESOLATION
>Their dank despair
>Moved his speech to leech the air
>"Behold the Golden Door to Paradise is lost,
>"So praise me as you praised your "Lord" and I shall thaw this GNAWING FROST."

>>2629576
Yes.
I'd agree.
>>
>>2629554
The album that this is a cover for is fucking amazing.
>>
>>2629582
Where would you put DMT?
>>
>>2629584
I didn't even know it was an album.
I saw it on a google search for one of the myriad of variations on the transliteration "Shemyaza" and just saved it.
Name?

>>2629588
Dominus Liminus, so the parts of the four paths leading into Tifaret from Hod, Netzach, Gevurah, and Chessed that are closest to Tifaret.
>>
>>2629582
Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
>>
File: 2645_39_33-lilith-babalon[1].jpg (17KB, 470x485px) Image search: [Google]
2645_39_33-lilith-babalon[1].jpg
17KB, 470x485px
>>2629600
https://dustplanet.bandcamp.com/album/agony-planet

See you in the Breeding Pits bud
>>
>>2629607
>can't secure a decent mate
>needs breeding pits to have a chance at sowing seed

How very tragic
>>
>>2629601
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzVzoclmGIw
>I am Methuselah of the Tribulation
>The Moonchild come to harm.
>A riot of stars shaken from their stations
>The choking SMOKE of JERUSALEM BURNING
>Six vices become wrath...

See you at Megiddo big boi.

>>2629607
Fuck yes.
>>
>>2629600
>Dominus Liminus

interdasting

I really think the Binah correspondences are just flat out wrong except for Belladonna. There are a lot of hallucinatory disassociates
>>
>>2629620
>Not coming to the breeding pits

what are you a square?
>>
Nigga can you mold reality according to will without physical interference or not?
>>
>>2629623
Meet me in Qom on the 26th of May

If you let me I will save your soul. Ask for the Amyr Al' Ahmar
>>
>>2629625
I'd put Khat at Chockmah.
>>
>>2629645
>Khat
there's a drug I havent heard anyone talk about in a while. I think a better list could be made, especially when you consider that correspondences might change depending on dosage. Microdosing LSD is very different on your brain than eating a strip
>>
Do you Ordo cretins deny yourselves nothing?

Is nothing kept pure and clean in your part of the Garden?

I walk through your world and see bloodfilled skulls bragged about by hedge-wizards. I see orgies and corruption.

Is there a part of your Thelema that you do not profane?
>>
>>2629644
If I went to Iran it would NOT be to get Christcucked, thank you very much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW25vcmyz3E

>>2629654
>correspondences might change depending on dosage
THANK YOU.
Path of the Moon, mate. Maybe even Aeon. World would be iffy.

The substituted tryptamines (4-aco-met) feel like they're on the path of Teth. There's something lateral to Attainment with the big A about them.
>>
>>2629665
So rebellious
>>
>>2629661
>Is nothing kept pure and clean in your part of the Garden?
Anon, my Garden is renewed by the Blood of Abel, interred therein.

This is the purity of the Blood Acre.

See >>2629554
>>2629569
>>
>>2629665
>tryptamines
>lateral to attainment

https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=106962

where would you put the Pikal drugs like 2-cb? I've had some revalatory experiences with those
>>
>>2629692
>Hebrew characters appeared on each chalice, and I was given a non-verbal message that the religions needed to make peace and see the True Light and not their chosen color before the world could progress much further. Without being able to read Hebrew, I guessed that the religions were Christianity, Islam, Catholicism, LDS, and another I couldn't name.

tippity toppity kek
>>
>>2629689
Also, I didn't quote the bible at you to christcuck you but to show what they have said about you for 2,017 years with consistency.

It was true then, it's true now no matter the messengers. The world has revolved away from the Lamb and enters the age of the water bearers.
>>
>>2629692
>2-cb?
2-CI belongs VERY high on Gimel, so much so that it may be over at Magus.
>>2629554
>a fair number of the 2-C class around path 13
2-CE belongs on the Star.
>t. guy what did stupid huge doses of both.
>>
Found the op

https://youtu.be/K293d_IWr-Y
>>
>>2629714
>2-CE belongs on the Star.
this I can see. I saw some things in the sky on a clear night when I was on that drug that I can never unsee
>>
File: 1491561997991.jpg (210KB, 918x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491561997991.jpg
210KB, 918x1200px
>>2629713
>what they have said about you for 2,017 years with consistency
>It was true then
>The world has revolved away from the Lamb
https://youtu.be/zDMtaIcrfQ0

Vae Victis.
>>
This has been a pretty good thread despite some derailing. Are you considering moving it here permanently?
>>
>>2629723
>this I can see. I saw some things in the sky on a clear night when I was on that drug that I can never unsee
My Brother.
Oh Lord my Brother.
I walked two miles on a first time heroic dose. It was the most percpetion altering thing I ever experienced. No giggles. No loss of cognition. No real noticeable outward effect...all while an...Entity whispered into my left ear and the trees had seizures, while all streetlights slowly changed colors in the spectrum as the straight road started twisting serpentine.

Shulgin's notes on the compound are VERY apt.
>>
>>2627859

theres celibacy and sublimation of sexual energy
>>
>>2629724
Haha you think you won a victory.

You don't look to the sky no more. Or you would know that the age of the Lamb passes as did the age of the Bull. It's not your Victory but the inevitable procession.

There wouldn't be pleasure of it wasn't for pain.

https://youtu.be/5D3crqpClPY
>>
>>2629732
>2-CE
>There was a strange devil-angel pairing. As I was being told of the ecstatic white-light ascent of my partner into the God-space of an out-of-body experience, I was fighting my way out of a brown ooze. She saw the young Jesus at the bottom of a ladder drifting upwards step by step to some taking-off place, and I saw all the funny gargoyles around the base of the ladder surrounded by picnic bunting. For me it was the 4th of July, rather than Easter!

love that guy. Do you ever dose for your rituals? I have a lot of trouble concentrating so I never do large doses when I do magick
>>
>>2629731
This place has been my secondary home since inception.

http://desuarchive.org/his/search/username/ape/type/op/order/asc/
>>
What's the consensus on these guys?

http://www.gclvx.org/
>>
>>2629745
>(with 20 mg) The view out of the window was unreal. The garden was painted on the window, and every petal of flower and tuft of grass and leaf of tree was carefully sculptured in fine strokes of oil paint on the surface of the glass. It was not out there; it was right here in front of me. The woman who was watering the plants was completely frozen, immobilized by Vermeer. And when I looked again, she was in a different place, but again frozen. I was destined to become the eternal museum viewer.

>(with 25 mg) I have a picture in my living room that is a stylized German scene with a man on horseback riding through the woods, and a young girl coming out to meet him from the nearby trees. But she was not just 'coming out.' He was not just riding through the woods. The wind was blowing, and his horse was at full gallop, and his cape was flapping in the storm, and she was bearing down upon him at full bore. The action never ceased. I became exhausted.

That horseback thing fucks with me because that captures the drug at +++/++++ perfection. It's the PERFECT perception altering tool.

I only take minuscule microdoses, even for normal stuff like alcohol (so a mouthful); you can be a master navigator and still get tossed sideways. I don't do that shit anymore. Hawaiian Woodrose plus ritual sex was my last deep delve. Didn't like it much. The 2-C class is easy to fuck on. It's got that phenethyl kick.
>>
>>2629724
Great song btw. A unique and unexpected sound from that community

https://youtu.be/GNi__fnadTM
>>
>>2629766
Shit.
Lots of potential wasted.
Rovelli can't let go of his ego.
It's eating him from the inside out.
He'd stopped being a particularly huge fuckwit for a number of years.
But then started again when his Church began to falter.
>>
>>2629767
>Hawaiian Woodrose plus ritual sex

doesn't that shit make you puke?

I'm considering using MDMA to help me and my ritual partner activate and collect our Kaulas. Empathogens rarely fuck with my concentration
>>
Thoughts on the coming Age of Aquarius?
>>
>>2629773
Saul Williams is pimp, nig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSz2ix4Fi7U

>>2629777
>777
Tree trips fukken confirm.

>>2629779
Sometimes.
Go MDA molly. It's less "excitatory". You don't go halfway to a methbuzz on it.

Even then you gotta worry about the compound collecting your bodily fluids. If you key your rite properly this won't be an issue (hence I guess your line of inquiry).

I'd say 2-CI if you have it. If not, MDA.
>>
>>2629803
>MDA
This is brilliant. Sass is slightly trippier too so it might make for a more "mystical" experience

The Kaula stuff is confusing but I really wanna make that Elixir
>>
>>2629812
>brilliant
It's why I'm here.
*I* barely have a handle on Kaula; stick to the Western shit, it's advanced enough.
>>
File: Brand-X-Spread-Legs.jpg (27KB, 540x126px) Image search: [Google]
Brand-X-Spread-Legs.jpg
27KB, 540x126px
So let me get this straight.

Thelema is all about making up creative excuses to fuck yer honies

>ayyy baby we gotta get this Transvokation finished let's drop some acid and bang
>awww shit it's the Equinox we gotta 'worship' in this 'ritual' covered in jasmine and rose petals
>for singles haha, say his invocation 6 times when Mars is in retrograde and jerk off onto a hydrangea

I'm beginning to think this is all a sexual health prank gone wrong :/
>>
>>2629826
> stick to the Western shit

so like ararita? That's good stuff but doesn't give me any Elixir
>>
>>2629850
>"To worship me take wine and strange drugs whereof I will tell my Prophet."
~Liber L vel Legis

>>2629861
How doesn't it?
Grant's right; the product of Star Sapphire and other Thelemic rites has the same mystical properties as the Kala. Right down to timeflows and Eucharistic fitness.
>>
>>2629865
Maybe you're right and it is the same. Out of curiosity how would you say rites like the Sapphire are different than what they do in the higher degree OTO? Why does the OTO protect it's sex magick so much?
>>
>>2629884
Nothing's different it's the detail of metatheory.

Because it's powerful.
>>
>>2629891
>Detail of metatheory

what do you mean by that?
>>
>>2629554
>>And Shemyaza spake unto Qayin who trembled with fear:
>>"Blessed is the ground for thy sake. Fruits and medicines shalt it bring forth for thee. And thou shalt smoke of the herb of the field. And in the joy of thy face shalt thou eat bread. Until thou art married unto the ground. For thou wast taken from it, for Love thou art...and unto Love shalt thou return."
This is really gorgeous, did you ever write an inversion of the later curse of Qayin, where he's cursed from the ground and it won't lend him his strength? There's some interesting tensions around the fact that he was the first city builder
>>
>>2629539
But it's also what god promises the faithful
>>
File: UYq8g72.jpg (447KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
UYq8g72.jpg
447KB, 1920x1080px
>>2628828
>Are you a chaote?

Most people in these generals are not.
They don't even practice magick, just reading books and act "academic".

Seriously, it's nice to read about the occult, to learn and grow, but chaos magick can also achieve results.

Academic role-players don't like chaotes, because they actually have a life and do stuff with their magick.
People ITT are like Arch Linux users: they tweek their system 24/7 and act like they're superior, but at the end of the day they achieved nothing and just wasting their time.

Practice chaos magick.
Study, but use your knowledge.
Live magick, don't just read about it.

No one knows all the answers.
People will tell you how you should read Bardon, Crowley or some other guy in order to gain a better understanding in general...
Maybe you should do that. Or maybe not.

I say read Liber Null and do what thou wilt.
>>
File: 030610-eye2.jpg (8KB, 247x224px) Image search: [Google]
030610-eye2.jpg
8KB, 247x224px
>>2630187
there's more to life than jerking it to your own scribbles than claiming to be a master even when your shit falls flat
>>
>>2630471
Jokes on you, I never did something like that.

Saying "chaotes are all jerking off to sigils" is like Christians who say "atheists are all fedora tippers".
>>
>>2630638
no jokes here mate, just another lazy clod who claims ignorance is virtue
>>
>>2630187
That's a whole lotta words for someone making a short baseless assumption in a thread fifty posts past bump limit.

>>2630638
>Saying "chaotes are all jerking off to sigils" is like Christians who say "atheists are all fedora tippers".
And is also like saying the people ITT don't actually practice, but since you're King Chaos I guess you get a pass.
>>
Another short update; should I post it here?
>>
>>2631144
I'm still paying attention
>>
>>2631391
I'll post the new update when I get back from work.
Thread posts: 370
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.