[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post ideas crazy enough to have worked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1490480443284.jpg (240KB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1490480443284.jpg
240KB, 1125x1125px
ITT post ideas crazy enough to have worked
>>
>>2626413
Remove all jews
Remove all blacks
Remove all irish
Remove all germans

From america.
>>
>>2626413

Agriculture
>>
>>2626426
None of this worked
>>
File: 1269294645343.jpg (303KB, 610x739px) Image search: [Google]
1269294645343.jpg
303KB, 610x739px
>>2626413
>Be me
>Andrew Jackson
>Muh country is at war
>Good American laddie
>Lead my backwoods redneck Tennessee militia and a bunch of Indians to New Orleans
>Thebritisharecoming.webm
>Tell the governor that if he doesn't give me everything I ask I'll burn his city before the Brits get here
>Kek he gives me all of his resources
>Find a group of pirates
>Offer them a pardon if they fight with me
>They believe me the absolute madmen
>Look around at all the resources I have acquired via alpha male status
>Lots of cotton
>Idea
>Build wall out if cotton
>Make a little moat
>Cover the wet cotton with water to weigh it down
>Move all the pirates cannons to one side of the ship, fill them all with chainshot
>Shoot them all at once
>*Rubs scar from British officer I got as a child*
>Feelsgoodman
>Tfw dozens of bails of cotton, a bunch of rednecks, Indians, and pirates defeated the greatest empire mankind has ever known
>Tfw the war was already over
Fucking brits
>>
Take over Persia, Rome, Egypt, Byzantine and convert their people.
>>
>>2626426
t. JonTron
>>
conquering a country on the other side of the world with a population an order of magnitude greater than your own purely through the use of the tea trade as a bargaining chip
>>
Making a ship sail against the wind and currents by lighting a bonfire under her decks.
>>
a society that doesn't discriminate atheists and LGBTQI people
>>
>>2626431
Agriculture isn't crazy. Its just not viable until you have a domesticated animal and fruit, thats good enough to be sustainable.
>>
Only sail against the current so that if you get lost, said current will bring you back home
>>
File: parasite fighters.jpg (55KB, 900x423px) Image search: [Google]
parasite fighters.jpg
55KB, 900x423px
>>2626413
Parasite fighters.
>>
>>2626413
Sailing around the entire planet
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.