[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think is the most important historical event?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Bill.jpg (33KB, 412x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bill.jpg
33KB, 412x500px
What do you think is the most important historical event?
>>
Great Fire of Turku.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_Turku
>>
Battles of Salamis and Zama.
>>
The creation of nuclear weaponry, mankind at that moment now had te potential to anihilate itself.
>>
The French and American revolutions of the late 18th century
>>
>>2626297

Battle of Kosovo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kosovo

Which not only saved Europe from Islam for a century, but also set forth in motion the assassination of Franz Ferdinand in 1914 starting WW1.
>>
The beginning of the universe.
>>
>>2626297
Defeat of the Athenian Empire.
>>
>>2626333
Also the creation of faggotry, mankind at that moment had te potential to shut your cunt mouth and grow up.
>>
My birth.
>>
Battle of Hastings
>>
>>2626297
The invitation of William of orange
>>
>>2626297
The german invasion of Poland
>>
File: tmp_6505-158570393965.png (11KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6505-158570393965.png
11KB, 447x378px
>>2626301
>Most Finnish archives, including practically all material from archaic antiquity, was destroyed in the fire.
>>
>>2626297
creation of warhammer40k universe
>>
>>2626297
The big bang.
>>
>>2626532
>not FW making the heresy line
Where were you when heresy rhinos were mad with credit cards and sprue
>>2626301
Fug
>>
Homer's Iliad being written
Shakespeare writing Hamlet
Cervantes writing Don Quixote
Dante writing Divina Comedia
>>
the crucifixion
>>
Imagine if the black plague had never happened and the Mongol reign was never weakened as a process.
>>
File: 1382178954712.png (52KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1382178954712.png
52KB, 250x250px
>>2626498

Yes, this masterplan against the legacy of the Ancient Finns. Never forget.
>>
Creation of the printing press
>>
>>2626761
Russian masterplan to create the new capital to have more control over the finns, because Turku was too close to the old friends in the west.
Great fire gave them the excuse to move the University of Turku to Helsinki.
>>
>>2626445
>This
>>
>>2626721
Mongolboos are just as bad as /pol/ itinerants
>>
>>2626297
To crush your historical enemies under your feet, to see them driven before you, and to hear the historical lamentations of their women.
>>
>>2626297
First cell division
>>
>>2626721
Imagine if everybody who sucked Mongol dick actually read books instead of recycling memes they learned on TV and youtube videos.
>>
>>2626691
and me writing my diary
>>
File: ripinperroni.png (339KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
ripinperroni.png
339KB, 670x503px
>>2626364
Tbqh hes probably not wrong, now that nukes exist history will either have a nuclear war or will lack a massive war until we colonize planets or fight aliens, then we will fire nukes at each other and ayyys like nobody's business. Until then, enjoy probably the greatest part of human history anon, 21st century is cash money. Nukes are probably the single biggest game changer in history since fire.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.