[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove to me that the Roman Empire actually existed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Arch_of_Titus.jpg (227KB, 750x436px) Image search: [Google]
Arch_of_Titus.jpg
227KB, 750x436px
Prove to me that the Roman Empire actually existed.
>>
Where did the europeans get their culture from?
>>
You posted proof yourself
>>
You literally posted a proof in your OP
>>
> a thread died for this
>>
I can't.
>>
>>2623041
I was there
>>
>>2623062
I will sacrifice this entire board just to ironically metapost.
>>
>>2623060
>doesn't know what proof means

That's just evidence, not proof.
>>
File: (7).png (260KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
(7).png
260KB, 640x480px
>>2623110
>>
Prove to me that Caesar existed you fucks
>>
>>2623041
Check Ottoman Empire
>>
>>2623123

You heard me. Proof exists in mathematics and in philosophy, for everything else we only have facts and theories. We theorise that the Roman Empire existed because there's so much excellent evidence to support it, but we can't "prove" it existed because it isn't a mathematical theorem.
>>
>>2623155
Prove to me that you exist.
>>
>>2623155
t. autist
>>
>>2623200

I just explained to you that I can't. ll I can do is show you evidence.

>>2623205
t.brainlet
>>
I have seen no proof that the roamsn existed ITT
>>
>>2623155
Absurd
>>
isint't here a "conspiracy" theory, or what you want to call it. That the roman age was made up by the people during the Renaissance.
>>
>>2623323
I prefer the theory that Rome never actually "fell", and that the roman aristocracy has continued to rule all the way to present times, even though that's flat earth-teir bonkers.

That being said, I do believe we have an extremely skewed view of all the empires of antiquity.
>>
>>2623323
the renaissance didnt exist either anon.
>>
>>2623323
Yes.
>>
>>2623400
hilarious
>>
File: fig-3.jpg (53KB, 389x498px) Image search: [Google]
fig-3.jpg
53KB, 389x498px
>>2623429
Indeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=koKNBC-t51c#t=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz8BDhsLzjY
>>
>>2623041
Christfag fanfiction to legitimize themselves.
>>
>>2623155
This is literally the single most retarded thing that i have heard during my time on this board. This is why nobody likes you humanities faggots
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.