[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Is this true?
>>
no. the "female" would have to adapt
>>
>>2622514
Honestly, no.
>>
No. Women and men are as they are because of how society has evolved. You dufus
>>
File: 1488845963374.png (304KB, 1652x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1488845963374.png
304KB, 1652x1084px
>>2622514
Yes. numales crave to be validated, by men but more importantly by women, through improving material comfort and spooky morality .

Women just enjoy the devotion of men to support women emotionally, materially and sexually.
>>
>>2622514
No. It'd likely be very different, but women could adapt.
>>
>>2622583
Good post.
Have a
>this
>>
>>2622527
>>2622558
>>2622566
>>2622598
You want to know why there are virtually no women built societies?
Pssss. I'll give you a hint
(It's because every civilization that tried it was killed or could not function)

The only matriarchies that have existed were only able to be done in a small isolated regions where external threats are not as big of an issue. Also, men built them first and only matriarchy because socially it's more peaceful, but on a large scale, in enviorment s are difficult, they fall relitavly easily.
Also, notice how nothing is ever innovated by such societies.
>>
>>2622514
we would be dead
https://heatst.com/world/feminist-snow-plowing-system-brings-stockholm-to-a-standstill/
>>
>>2622583
>This is a government agency, where employees can expected
>where employees can expected
>can expected
Australians theoretically speak English, who fucked up this badly?
>inb4 lol typo
obviously whoever created this doesn't understand english, probably butthurt Indonesians or something
>>
>>2622514
I say Yes.
Most of the underlying psychology of our species was layed out by our biological evolution and biologically necessary sexual roles. Our understanding of those roles did have a major impact on how civilization developed. As society developed along those strict binary gender rolls, so too did society tend to have strict class stratification. All the acts of creation that brought us to where we are today are violent penetrative acts typical of male psychology. The spear penetrates the enemy, the mine penetrates the mountain, the skyscraper penetrates the sky. The rocket penetrates space. Human civilization is a bloody, penetrative act of force. Because of mate selection bias in favor of female choice widely exhibited in nature, males are always willing to engage in behaviors to demonstrate thier worthy sexual selections. Killed the most enemies, built the biggest house, was the bravest, strongest, most accomplished with the best possessions. All of this requires active, often destructive displays of power typical if the dominate, active forceful male sexual role. The passive sexual, recipient sexual role of female as the receivers of the displays and property, as well as selectors of sexual partners meant that society could only develop as it did according to the ingrained sexual dimorphic reality.

I think it's putting the chicken in front of the cart to say that women are only the way they are because of how society developed and forced them to be. Well how did society develop then? Society developed the way inherent psychology of men and women determined it would. It's not like there was a distant pre civilization past where men and women were equal and only the development of writing and agriculture made them unequal. Those things changed the dynamic surely, and maybe even reinforced an unequal dynamic but they did not create it. What stopped women from taking up the plow and the sword? What came first, civilization or the egg?
>>
>>2623509
I'm not outright dismissing you but where is the evidence for psychoanalysis of this nature? Hasn't Freud been thoroughly debunked in psychology?

>hurr hurr it looks like a benis xDD
>>
>>2622514
Maybe, but either way it would be better than what we have now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.