[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the family and society model with polyandric marriages the best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: polyandry.jpg (27KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
polyandry.jpg
27KB, 615x300px
Is the family and society model with polyandric marriages the best?
>>
No I don't think so, seems like a feminist fantasy.
>>
>literal cuck marriages
>>
Seems like a great way to spike the murder rate. What the hell kind of meme question is this
>>
>>2617214
It's not cuckoldry if it's your husband who's fucking your wife
>>
>>2617193
Of course I mean the kind where every one is married to each other, not where a woman has two husbands
>>
2 people -> 1 relationship
3 people -> 3 relationships
4 -> 6
5 -> 10
etc.

I dunno, man, marriage is tricky already.
>>
>>2617222
Then who am I fucking?
>>
>>2617456
both of them
>>
Some places still do this. From what I have gathered its basically all the male children from one family marry a woman, so that land is not divided among several different families because of inheritance.

Basically, 'I got this small plot of land and 4 sons. Oh shit I can't divide my land into 4 because that's not enough per person, I better just have all 4 of my sons marry that one girl.
>>
>>2617378
More than that, actually, if you consider the possibility of say, a 4 person grouping into seperate sub-groupings and not just the individual relationships.
>>
>>2617578

China should start doing this. That would end the 'unmarried male' problem AND the 'abducted rural women into slave-wives' problem AND the 'overpopulation' problem AND the 'forced abortion' problem, all at once.
>>
>>2617193
No the woman always ruins everything, if you try to cuckold the woman for some reason becomes attached to the bull even though hes just a fuck toy and starts to disregard you as a person. All I wanted was to see my girlfriend fucked by another man for MY PLEASURE not hers, and she just goes and dumps me for the bull what the fuck.
>>
>t. woman in utah

there's a middle ground you know
>>
>>2617214
But you are also the bull from the other guy's perspective so it cancels it out
>>
It makes good sense

One dominant male to lead, breed, and protect the family

One submissive male to care for the wife and children
>>
File: 1390587321406.png (4KB, 258x248px) Image search: [Google]
1390587321406.png
4KB, 258x248px
Polyandry worked well when parental ownership would've meant life or death.

You ever hear the phrase "It takes a village to raise a child"? This is taking it to a bulletproof level. If four capable adults are ambiguously sure it's "their" kid, it will never need for supplies or support.

These days women can provide for their kids solo or even with a parasitic failure of an adult human as a free babysitter. It's not as helpful as it was in past times in various places.

That being said, wouldn't y'all love to sign a contract with a chick saying she can marry other men but if you divorce her she can't ask for money? The idea has always been to relax tensions by allowing other providers to support the family, so one support beam leaving shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>2617193

If by "best" you mean "most retarded" then sure. Polygamy leads to higher birth rates and so has selective pressure, polyandry would depress birth rates and would lead to insane levels of jealousy, not only between the husbands but between the wealthy women who have two male providers and the mass of unmarried poor women with no male supporters at all.
>>
Master of the house
Keeper of the zoo
Ready to relieve 'em
Of a sou or two
Watering the wine
Making up the weight
Pickin' up their knick-knacks
When they can't see straight
Everybody loves a landlord
Everybody's bosom friend
I do whatever pleases Jesus!
Won't I bleed 'em in the end!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.