[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people so neatly arrange themselves into the right or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: gorilla-wallpaper-2.jpg (496KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla-wallpaper-2.jpg
496KB, 1920x1200px
Why do people so neatly arrange themselves into the right or left wing? Is it peer pressure? Have you personally ever interacted with anyone who wasn't basically a walking cliche politically? Tell me your stories.
>>
>>2613778
tribal nature

us v them mentality
>>
1. When the Event (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) befalls.

2. And there can be no denying of its befalling.

3. It will bring low (some); (and others) it will exalt;

4. When the earth will be shaken with a terrible shake.

5. And the mountains will be powdered to dust.

6. So that they will become floating dust particles.

7. And you (all) will be in three kinds (i.e. separate groups).

8. So those on the Right Hand (i.e. those who will be given their Records in their right hands), Who will be those on the Right Hand? (As a respect for them, because they will enter Paradise).

9. And those on the Left Hand (i.e. those who will be given their Record in their left hands), Who will be those on the Left Hand? (As a disgrace for them, because they will enter Hell).

10. And those foremost [(in Islamic Faith of Monotheism and in performing righteous deeds) in the life of this world on the very first call for to embrace Islam,] will be foremost (in Paradise).
>>
I'm racist, sexist, xenophobic, atheist, realize global warming is real, think Rhineland capitalism is the best model for the economy, favor traditional women and think they should be primarily mothers, have some sympathies with class based analysis of societies and read a fair bit of adorno and found myself agreeing with a lot, personally consider the jews a destructive fifth column while being a secret jewaboo at the same time. I pretty much keep my politics to myself.

Also I own a dog but I consider most dog owners who treat their dog like a human child absolute degenerates.
>>
>>2613778
Have you ever really interacted with someone who IS a political cliche? Talking to anyone for over 5 minutes in real life can usually show that both sides have nuanced views and can agree

as long as you aren't also yourself a political cliche, holding a camera, and ranting for a youtube video
>>
In modern liberal democracies, they represent differing positions.

At most, left means you want a say in how things are done, right means you think the government is doing fine.
>>
>>2613778

They don't.

They get labeled by other douchebags.
>>
>>2613860
So pro-government stooges during the Obama era were right wingers?
>>
>>2613824
You sound like a degenerate yourself.
>>
>>2613913

They were the right wing of the Democrats, who are, like Republicans, not themselves really left or right.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.