[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets put this to rest forever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (12KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 282x179px
I always see threads about how "nigs didnt have any civilization" and the insufferable circlejerk among europeans about who had the best culture and contributions to humanity.

Bottom Line: Civilization began in the middle east, specifically Iran. The only reason the various European cultures became civilized was by influence from the East. All knowledge springs from Iraq, and the places closest to there benefited from receiving information about civilization earlier than the people who lived farther away. But that doesn't mean that the people who received it earlier are in anyway superior, they were just closer to the well of all knowledge geographically and got the civilization red pill earlier.

That being the case, who cares who received it earlier or later? Everybody eventually received it more or less in one form or another whether it was through European colonization for the natural transmission of ideas three trade and cultural contact.

tldr, if you are not Iraqi shut the fuck up about your ethnic groups supposed superiority to anybody else because you only borrowed from older more established civilizations. Most pre Middle Eastern contact accomplishments were roughly on the same scale; everybody was living like savages before exposure to Middle Eastern ideas about civilization and societal structuring. Nobody has a right to brag about anything except Iraqis
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 276x183px
>>2613458
>Lets put this to rest forever
Nigger, do you even know where the fuck you're on?
>>
>>2613458
History and Anthropology major here.. Not totally true but too high to explain fully rn
>>
>>2613458
You're neglecting the fact that people migrate. Technology didn't just radiate out to convert hunter gathers to farmers, the farmers themselves do.

>We obtained 249 million base pairs of genomic DNA from ~5000-year-old remains of three hunter-gatherers and one farmer excavated in Scandinavia and find that the farmer is genetically most similar to extant southern Europeans, contrasting sharply to the hunter-gatherers, whose distinct genetic signature is most similar to that of extant northern Europeans. Our results suggest that migration from southern Europe catalyzed the spread of agriculture and that admixture in the wake of this expansion eventually shaped the genomic landscape of modern-day Europe.
http://science.sciencemag.org/content/336/6080/466

A modern Iraqi has no stronger claim to Neolithic farmers than a European would.
>>
>>2613458

I just took a dab and Im eating a pop tart. Im also about to steep 4 grams of powdered shrooms. Ill let you know what the gods tell me when I get back.
>>
>>2613458
I'm tired of the KANGZing from both sides too.

Bump.
>>
>>2613458
Ooooooh he's calling u out moe watcha' gon do?
>>2613508
>>
>>2613458
>Bottom Line: Civilization began in the middle east, specifically Iran.
There's some Olmecs, Incas, Mayans, and Aztecs, among others, who would like to have a word with you.

Also /pol/ bait...
>>
File: joe_wilson_you_lie.jpg (69KB, 219x273px) Image search: [Google]
joe_wilson_you_lie.jpg
69KB, 219x273px
>>2613900
If you were, you wouldn't be demanding a debate on the subject.
>>
>>2613708

Not OP but farming is not civilization. Not even close.
>>
>>2613988
You serious? Agriculture was the catalyst of civilization. They call it the fertile crescent for a reason, anon.
>>
>>2613947
A debate to end all debates.
>>
>>2614014

Agriculture is agriculture. It's not civilization by itself.
>>
>>2614058
hiv is hiv. its not aids. but it causes aids.

same thing with agriculture and civilizatiob. but the near easern societies had tons more than just agriculture going foe them. a rich and vibrant religious belief system, the first societies, art, music,etc. everything you associate with being civilized came from Iraq. The idea of money, our attitudes about immortality, the fucking WHÉEL..all of earth is LARPing as them today.
>>
>>2613458
>specifically Iran.
Stopped reading right there. We wuz civilized n shit.
>>
>>2614203

And whose fault is it that they ultimately failed and will never amount to anything impressive again?
>>
>>2613458
>what is Zhongguo
>>
>>2614215

Whose fault is it when a racer comes in second place?
>>
>>2614222
i dont know anon what is Zhongguo
>>
>>2614259
I asked you first.
>>
>>2614274
you didnt ask anyone anything
>>
>>2614278
You're someone to me.
>>
>>2613943
The only one of those civilizations even remotely close to the first civilizations in the Middle East is the Olmec, which came literal thousands of years afterward even still
>>
>>2613458
I did not realize Sumeria was located in Iran?

>Public education does it yet again!
>>
>>2613458
Indus valley is Indian
>>
File: Origins of civilization.png (15KB, 800x250px) Image search: [Google]
Origins of civilization.png
15KB, 800x250px
ACKTUALLY
>>
>>2614293
american indians ended up being sedentarian thousands of years later than people in the middle east
>>
>>2614479
I don't see Göbekli Tepe nor that European neolithic civilization that predates Sumer by 10000 years.
>>
>>2614624
They weren't writing things down, and the archaeological evidence doesn't seem to suggest permanent settlements.

This would suggest that they were not a true civilization, but a complex tribal society, perhaps a confederation or theocracy or some kind.
>>
File: 776.gif (849KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
776.gif
849KB, 200x200px
>>2614479
>By the time the babylonian civilization began, they allready had 1500-2000 years of history.
>Thats from now back to the roman empire
this blows my fucking mind everytime.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.