[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did the Japanese hatred of the Chinese begin in the first place?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: asdlasdf.jpg (235KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
asdlasdf.jpg
235KB, 800x559px
>>
>>2609151
How did the British hatred of the French begin in the first place?
>>
>>2609426
That's a really good question. It certainly came after Roman withdrawal from the isles, and I have a feeling it mostly grew following the Norman invasion and the French subsequently using British continental holdings as essentially hostages, but I don't know any more.
>>
>live in one area of the world
>Don't like people from other part of the world next to you
>>
>china: if you suck up to me I can be your best friend
>japan: fuck you
>>
Does it go back to Kublai Khan trying to invade Japan?
>>
>>2609151
The Japanese were "we wuzzers". They believed they were the the true Chibese and that the Chinese in China were imposters.
>>
You ever try living around Mainlanders?
You'll figure it out pretty damn quick.
>>
>>2611188
They actually believed they could peacefully live alongside the Koreans and Japanese and they were the same.
>>
Today it's mostly because how fucking rude the 100,000,000,000 chinese tourists that visit Japan are.

t. English teacher
>>
>>2611188
is this true?
>>
>>2610024
>Does it go back to Kublai Khan trying to invade Japan?
Nope.

In fact Japanese forces took 30,000 prisoners. 1/3rd of them were Chinese and the Japs made these people servants instead. They executed the Koreans and the Mongols.
>>
File: 1469431994397.png (946KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
1469431994397.png
946KB, 1400x5552px
>>2609151
Probably by having to interact with the Chinese and deal with the Chinese and live near the Chinese and fight the Chinese and associate with the Chinese.

Like, what the IJA did to Americans, Australians and Pinoys was atrocious, but what they did to the Chinese was what most people do to the Chinese if they had to walk through mainland China with a rifle in their hands.
>>2611198
This
>>
>>2612473
>tl;dr Idiot businessman problems.
>>
File: 1484006645479.png (59KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
1484006645479.png
59KB, 624x434px
>>2612480
>>2612480
>>2612480

>t. įŽ‹į…žįŽ”
>>
File: bjc.jpg (42KB, 564x426px) Image search: [Google]
bjc.jpg
42KB, 564x426px
Japan loved China and China loved Japan.

pic related, two consenting Japanese women with their big dicked Japanese daddy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.