[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Settler Colonialism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: feminist.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
feminist.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
>white people are settler colonists on stolen native land

Since when the fuck has Geopolitics been practiced on the assumption that the people that were their first "own" the land

if we were to apply that stupidity to a macro scale

all Anglo Saxons would have to leave Britain today

Only the San Bushmen can live in South Africa

Arabs out of Egypt

Irish, just because i hate them

oh wait this only applies to white people on non-white lands...
>>
some marxist left wing bullshit that people like to say to make themselves feel smart
>>
never heard of it
>>
>>2608887
google you fucking retard ape of a person.
Not worth a bump.
>>
>>2609015
yeah its bullshit and shows a complete lack of how geopolitics work
>>
>>2608887
it's a shitty counter argument to polfags whining about minorities, while caucasians have literally displaced and removed 2 of the five main races on 2 of the five continents

a shitty argument either way, past is the past

your land is where you are born and raised, if the world wasn't so small, globalized and full of information an uninformed white person born in australia would never guess their ancestors came from the other hemisphere
>>
I think the point is that more powerful nations are imposing themselves upon those which are weaker.

It doesn't have so much to do about the right to an area, inasmuch the groups inhabiting the areas and the interactions being carried out in an asymmetrical fashion between groups.

Most of the time it seems like we are discussing white (though that is a reductive way to put it when considering the diverse treatments and motivations), but that is just because we do not
tend to focus on other powers such as Japan, China, Turks and so on because it is not as important for us as Westerners to understand our relevant history and current situation.
>>
>>2609503
It's a different type of colonialism,. Contrasts with resource-exploition/peasant colonialism.
>>
>>2609750
Like this OP doesn't even know what it means and is incoherently ranting in his post. How are you supposed to answer a guy who is just strawmanning allover the place

Just look a his greentext for Christ's sake.
>>
>>2609752
Are you too scared to argue?
>>
mass immigration into western countries have turned them into settler colonies for the newcomers.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.