[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Marxist Revolution a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: marxists.jpg (69KB, 578x292px) Image search: [Google]
marxists.jpg
69KB, 578x292px
seems like the only revolutionaries were rich guys, who used the facade of >muh working class

to facilitate more power for themselves

and today its simply upper middle class white kids
>>
"Marxists" are always degenerate rich white kids with pampered lives that is why they always obsess over black people and bend over backwards to bring them into their movements as a way to establish legitimacy. They also seem to LOVE lumpen proles as well even though the prophet Marx said they are counter revolutionary.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Quebec_(1775)

Philosophy is the name of the game. Are you financially stable enough to let your mind wander towards a more fulfilling life and the what if's?
>>
>>2607732
Did you know that the modern day ska movement is symbolic of the working class fighting their way up to the upperclass. That's the dance is a punch and a kick.

When the Jamaicans moved to the America's (the founders of ska influenced music) they had to shave off their dreadlocks so they wouldn't get caught in the machines. Thus going by the name "Skinheads"

So it's ironic that the skinhead movement isn't actually a racist movement. But rather got polluted by neo-Nazi's adopting the stereotypes "in the 80's, I think".
>>
I got news for you OP, it was all a meme the whole time...

Infact, it was so much of a meme. I'm literally playing Sims... and by playing Sims, I mean. I could also while playing this hologram simulator of existence itself, I can open the actual game of Sims it's self on my neet Stealth Pro gaming laptop. (;

Also, Gwen Stiffani (Pink!) ~ That famous chick, was in a ska band (No Doubt) in the 90's!
>>
>>2607732
>only revolutionaries were rich guys
Off the top of my head
>Eugene Debs
>Rosa Luxemburg
>Antonia Gramsci
>Amadeo Bordiga
>Lenin
[spoiler]>Stalin[/spoiler]
Kinda of tier are Helen Keller and Sun Yat Sen
>>
>>2608168
Oh, I forgot to specify, all memes lead up to the pic. Illuminati aka enlightenment. The All seeing eye which is the Buddhist "I am" state. Where as the pyramid is the strongest structure, and you can align your perception up to the peak via conscious forgiveness. Thus manifesting a healed perspective and environment that surpasses duality itself.
>>
>>2608191
Aka, if the Illumanti/Free Masons every tell you to "Hail Lucifer" they are fucktard lying occultists and posers. The ancient Enlightenment is about the infinite God not the fallen angel. Over throw them and create the new movement. The new lodge or the new society.
>>
what the fuck am i reading
>>
File: Bible4Hipsters.jpg (58KB, 537x384px) Image search: [Google]
Bible4Hipsters.jpg
58KB, 537x384px
>>2608214
Very advanced perspectives. I recommend the pic, if you would like a deeper understanding of reality itself. Though, it helps to have a book that introduces you to the Course, so you "know what the fuck you are reading" lol

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/A_Course_in_Miracles
>>
File: untitledsdf.png (61KB, 180x276px) Image search: [Google]
untitledsdf.png
61KB, 180x276px
>>2608214
Happy Birthday (probably a male) bro!
>>
>>2608233
>>2608236
hmm really fires my neurons.
>>
File: ssdf.png (20KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
ssdf.png
20KB, 275x183px
>>2608248
Woops, I'm a little off topic! But also passionate!
>>
>>2608260
But then again, Am I really off topic, or did I just go deep as fuck with the surface of this thread.?

Class warfare > Answer to life > Down the Rabbit Hole > Boom you're illuminati now > Which means you also have the potential to be a world leader as long as you shift your perspective in order to do so!
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/books/authors/how-cia-brought-animal-farm-to-the-screen/

Did you know that after the author of Animal Farm died, the cia bought the rights and made a movie but took out the exploitive human to further the anti-communist propaganda. Leaving just the totalitarian pigs...
>>
Just so you know, "my" movement is in Gainesville, Florida. Tell yer franz, if you dare.
>>
>look up the background of Pol Pot
>French School of Electronics and Computer Science

eternal frog
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.