[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

So when i was in high school I remember that I used to joke about a lot of people. Most of them were nerds and people who cosplayed and me and some of my friends had really lot of fun by talking to them and "bully" them. You can say I was the bully you saw in those american films 15 years ago. Now it got me thinking is it right in any way to joke about someone just because he acts different from everyone else? I know it sounds stupid and obviously it is not morally acceptable but i still have this doubt. Keep in mind that the guys I joked about were the kind of nerds that instead of being quiet and minding their own business lied about the "cool things they did" and pretty much everyone joked about them because of this.
>>
>>2607385
Well you need to be more specific. Would verbally denigrate them? Would you call them out on their bullshit? Would you threaten them?
>>
>>2607385
I'd also like to ask if it is normal to find it still funny at 23 (my age) or I'm being childish without realizing it
>>
Bullying on an individual level is wrong, and you probably live a sad life if you do it, but its still necessary.
>>
File: his in a nutshell.png (26KB, 918x190px) Image search: [Google]
his in a nutshell.png
26KB, 918x190px
>& humanities

What went through your head and made you think this was the place to make your blogpost, OP?
>>
Learn to speak english fucktard.
>>
inb4
YA WE NED BULLY TO KEEP DEM CREEPS IN CHECK! ALPHA MALE BETA MALE OMEGA NAIL I HAVE NO IDEA WH\T IM TALKING ABOUT
>>
>>2607401
No, no threats only making them realize that saying that you do cool things (like I remember when one of them said that he stole from a market) that are actually not "cool" or are not true is stupid and i would just verbally offend them making them understand how useless of a human being they were
>>
>>2607415
Because instead of spamming the usual
>muh is it murally right to do X or is it sometimes necessary?!???!!?
I'm using an example of my life socthat this thread doesn't become the "moral vs rational war"
>>
>>2607432
Calling people out o their bullshit is not bullying, anon.
>>
>>2607442
>I need to have people on 4chan tell me how to behave

People like you should kts for the good of humanity
>>
>>2607438
But still some people i knew went full
>why are you bullying them anon you are evil don't do that
That's where my doubt comes from
>>
>>2607443
/his/ everyone where if you disagree with someone you are underage or retarded because what I think is inherently better than what everybody else thinks
>>
>>2607446
Being super mean and cruel is not calling people out on their bullshit, anon
>>
>>2607446
Because they were fucking kids and didn't know the difference between bullying and pointing out bullshit.
>>
Yeah whatever.

I was a nerd and made fun of stupid fucking retarded football playing Chads like the OP.

Teased the fucking living hell out of those fucking useless pieces of normie shit.

We used to get into fights with the Chads all the time.

Big ol' normie vs freak brawls.

Good times.

tl ; dr -> OP is a Chad and needs to die in a fire with the rest of the normie trash.
>>
File: 1390827859594.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1390827859594.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>2607436

>instead of talking about this dumb morality shit why don't we talk about me

neck yourself
>>
>>2607385
The fuck does this have to do with history? Fuck off.
>>
>>2607541
t.tard
Humanites>>>>>>>>>muh past events that nobody really care about except reactionary autists like myself
>>
Bullying is a way to correct maladaptive behaviors and establish pecking orders. Without bullying society would collapse.
>>
>>2607572
>Humanities
/r9k/ with a different name.

Get these retards off of /his/.
>>
>>2607530
>changing the meaning of something so that I'm right
Holy shit when did /his/ become so cancerous?
>>
>>2607574
>tfw demonize bullying after every single school shooting
>even when school shootings are just nature's way to weed out malcontents
>>
>>2607590
The moment & Humanities was added to it.
>>
>>2607598
Gotta maintain those shitposting levels on all boards.

t. gook moot
>>
>>2607385
>Now it got me thinking is it right in any way to joke about someone just because he acts different from everyone else?
yes, since men are betas who love to think they are dominant and of course, most of other men are not submissive enough for the beta to see his fantasy fulfilled.

Bullying is natural and feeling bad or good about it is natural. Anyway, it is not as if you were able to do otherwise, you are too normal for this.
>>
>>2607411
>live a sad life
Would they? I thought the "bullies are just hurt deep down" thing was bullshit and that in actuality bullies tend to, totally surprisingly, have an overabundance of self-confidence.
>>
>>2607385
Nothing wrong with maintaining the social hierarchy

"The nail which stands out is hammered down"

-Japanese proverb
>>
>>2607423

Called it:

>>2607574
>>
>>2607385
I used to do it too. But i also got bullied a lot. Fist fights were a common occurrance at my school.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.