[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Benny musso

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8254.jpg (28KB, 324x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8254.jpg
28KB, 324x454px
Was he responsible for any actual heinous warcrimes or was he a good guy put into a bad situation?
>>
>war
>crimes

This meme has to end. It's neutered modern warfare until no one ever actually had a decisive victory anymore

Greatest military forces the planet has ever seen regulated and handicapped by bleeding heart pussies
>>
File: HitlerWithWilhelmIIcolorized.png (2MB, 1430x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HitlerWithWilhelmIIcolorized.png
2MB, 1430x1000px
He stopped Communism which makes him a good guy in my eyes. I hate the term 'war crime' because obviously you will have civilian deaths during bombings and all that.
>>
Just some gas in Ethiopia. That's it.

He had no business joining the war.
>>
I don't know about "good guy"

Most of his economic policies were ass backwards and harmed the average greaseball. Militarily, Italy was pretty much a joke whose only highlights were a select few naval victories and providing logistical support for the krauts in Africa.

Maybe his only highlight was that he did finally make peace with the Catholic Church who had for many years been playing fuck-fuck games and pretending that the state of Italy had no claim to governing Italy.... probably would have been better off just glassing the Vatican though.
>>
>>2604201
>Wilhelm II

That's Hindenburg, you dip
>>
>>2604201

Hindenburg be like, "this is no longer pod racing"
>>
>>2604262
>>2604262
Oh fuck sorry man, changed it. Thanks.
>>
>>2604201
I wanna see mr adolf with a tophat
>>
File: HitlerHogeHoed.jpg (77KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
HitlerHogeHoed.jpg
77KB, 500x706px
>>2604289
Got you m8. A shame they went out of fashian arround the time of JFK
>>
>>2604324

they were out quite before that
>>
>>2604324
JFK looked garbage in a hat, and was cool enough that he influenced the whole country to stop wearing hats.
>>
>>2604324
fancy
>>
>>2604191
found the fuck up the 4th century forgot on it's way out.
>>
>>2604342
oh Im sorry your fee-fees were hurt. Do you want some 'just war theory' memes on your booboo to make it better?
>>
>>2604191
Sure... that's what they all say until the war turns against them and their own civilians are getting bombed and raped.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.