[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /his/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: gigl.jpg (103KB, 438x666px) Image search: [Google]
gigl.jpg
103KB, 438x666px
Have to do a project for my final paper in mythology east and west, have to compare modern work to ancient myth. Below is the acceptable list:
The Enuma Elish
The Baal Cycle
The Illuyanka Myths
The Song of Kumarbi
The Song of Ullikummi
Atrahasis
The Anansi myths
The Raven myths
The Coyote myth
The Tale of Tulisa
The Epic of Gilgamesh
The Tale of Buluqiya
Plz halp
>>
>>2604089
Beauty and the beast
>>
>>2604095
wtf you retard go back to /b/ you fucking furry.
>>
>>2604089
Was gonna say do LOTR and Beowulf but...
>>
File: bait.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>2604107
>>
>>2604089
The Epic of Gilgamesh
http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Darmok_(episode) This episode of Star Trek

This is literally the easiest way for you to do this assignment.

Watch the episode, read the myth, then find a video where they compare the two, I know one exists.
>>
>>2604112
OP here, I looked at that originally but it seems more that the episode is talking about the epic than actually being comparable to it plot wise, idk though, correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>2604107
Predator and Beowulf is better
>>
>>2604112
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoM_kPGfkw0
>>
>>2604127
ya only problem is that Beowulf isn't on the list :/
>>
>>2604112
>plagiarize everything

Disgusting
>>
>>2604120
You can draw a comparison b-

You know, you way be right actually. I haven't watched it in a while myself. I think they do talk about it more than retreading the myth.

They fight/disagree for a bit in the beginning like Gilgamesh and Enkidu, but I think that's about it.

Nevermind OP.
>>
>>2604136
>Plagiarize
He would be comparing two creative while considering another program's attempt to do the same.

Everything is plagiarism if you don't know what the word means.
>>
>>2604168
Meh op is already intellectually dishonest for asking /his/ to do his homework
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.