[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's black?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 41

File: image.jpg (192KB, 640x1187px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 640x1187px
There seems to be a lot of disagreement as to who counts as black and who doesn't. So I broke it down into it's various ethnic groups.

Bantu- Subsaharans
Hamites- Haritin, Tauregs, Fulani, Afro-Arabs
Semites- Nile/HoA Afro-Arabs
Capoids- Bushmen
Abo- melasian and Aussie natives
Mulattos- Blatinos, Islanders, Black americans

Is this accurate?
>>
In America, people haven't heard any of those words in their life. If you're browner than a paper bag, you're black.
>>
What were the names of those Ethiopians who are slightly more Caucasian and therefore slightly more beautiful?
>>
>>2601431

The Niger-Congo peoples are the only real Black people.
>>
>>2601435
>indians and hispanics
>black
burgers aren't that stupid.
>>
>Semites
Nice try nigger
>>
>Bantu- Subsaharans

Blacks.

>Hamites- Haritin, Tauregs, Fulani, Afro-Arabs

Tuaregs: depending on the caste. The others, Black.

>Semites- Nile/HoA Afro-Arabs

Blacks.

>Capoids- Bushmen

Blacks.

>Abo- melasian and Aussie natives

Not black. Something else. I don't consider people from Madagascar Black either.

>Mulattos- Blatinos, Islanders, Black americans

Black.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 350x200px
>>2601459
Proto-Jews are from Ethiopia.
>>
File: IMG_0807.jpg (21KB, 150x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0807.jpg
21KB, 150x201px
>>2601431
OP is a fucking retard

It's

>Sudanids (the tall, muscular, and dark stereotypical looking black people from Senegal to Sudan)
>Guineasids (Shorter, lighter, and more baby faced looking)
>Bantu (Brownish tone overall, average to tall height, attractive as a rule)
>Nilotes (Extremely tall, coal black, and skinny)
>Pygmies (Duh)
>Khoisan (vaguely asian looking)
>Northeast Africans (caucasian-black hybrids)
>>
>>2601462
I do find abbos to be phenotyipically black, though they do have some unique features.
>>
>>2601462
Madagascans are Black though based on which part of it anon. Highlands it's more Austronesian and I don't mean more as in the Latin America way but like "pretty much Austronesian" kind of way and then you have the inbetweens (who vary in genetic strucutre and status based on where they reside).

There's a a difference between the yellow one and the black one so to say.
>>
>>2601492
How would you categorize the new world groups ethnic groups that are Bantu, with Anglo Mediterranean, and slight Native American admixture
>>
>>2601500
Most american blacks aren't bantu.

They're white, Native American, guineasid mongrels.
>>
Blackness isn't a static concept. In America, one drop rule still applies more or less, whereas many of our lighter "blacks" would not be considered strictly black in Europe or South America.
>>
>>2601501
Bantu are just a subgroup of the Congo-Niger peoples.

All Congo-Niger speaking people are Black.

Ethiopians are *not* black.
>>
>>2601511
Noone cares what it is in America. America is a falling empire, it's history.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>2601513
Ethiopians are without a doubt black, most have nappy hair.
>>
>>2601514
Hm, source for this claim?
>>
>>2601513
Ethiopians are black according to 99% of Ethiopians I've spoken to
>>
>>2601467
'no'
>>
File: 480px-Majestic_Vania3.jpg (96KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
480px-Majestic_Vania3.jpg
96KB, 480x600px
>>2601526
Out of his boipucci.
>>
File: image.png (941KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
941KB, 2048x1536px
>>2601531
Yes.

Biblically speaking they were brought under the rule of levantines, which created Egypt. They interbred with the invaders from the north and created modern day Jews as most know them?
>>
>>2601453
>burgers aren't that stupid.
you sure?
>>
>>2601431
Melanesians & Congoids

That is, every part of Africa that doesn't border the mediterranean, and abos.
>>
>>2601522

Having dark skin or nappy hair doesn't make you *black*. black (Negroid/Congoid) is based in genetics and bone structure.

>>2601530
And so is she, according to her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRFgPoeS9w0
>>
File: 1486158604461.jpg (18KB, 480x442px) Image search: [Google]
1486158604461.jpg
18KB, 480x442px
>>2601565
>Ethiopians arn't black
>>
>>2601565
Is she Ethiopian?
She doesn't look like she has the bone structure.
>>
>>2601578
No she's a caucasian woman that identifies as black.

Because in backwards Ameritard society anyone can be black if they identify as such, but noone can be white unless you're blonde/blue eyed and your name is Bob or Billy.
>>
File: Bantu Niggers.jpg (58KB, 550x325px) Image search: [Google]
Bantu Niggers.jpg
58KB, 550x325px
>>2601431
>>
>>2601590
So are real Ethiopians black?
I feel like bringing her into the discuss has unnecessarily complicated things.
>>
>>2601603
No, eastern Africans are not Congoid, they are Ethiopid which is the missing link race. All of humanity originates from them.

Congoids ("Blacks") and Caucasoids ("Whites") are just mutations from the Ethiopids
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 300x300px
>>2601565
So Ethiopians are white?
>>
File: OCDo2v9.jpg (14KB, 279x407px) Image search: [Google]
OCDo2v9.jpg
14KB, 279x407px
>>2601626
>So Ethiopians are white?

No, they are Ethiopid - the father race to whites, blacks, asians, australoids. (Humanity)
>>
>>2601635
Ethiopiod? Is that an option on the census?
>>
File: race-twig.gif (31KB, 640x700px) Image search: [Google]
race-twig.gif
31KB, 640x700px
>>2601643
>Ethiopiod? Is that an option on the census?

What census?
>>
>>2601635
So is this claim based on the assay of genetic markers or just physical anthropology
>>
>>2601635
interesting insight. where do you get this information though, seems like you're theorizing.
>>
>>2601681
>>2601684

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2015/03/150304-homo-habilis-evolution-fossil-jaw-ethiopia-olduvai-gorge/
>>
>>2601530

Ethiopians in the U.S. self identify as "black", out of a desire for community/belonging, but Ethiopians in Ethiopia don't consider themselves "black" and actually look down on most other sub-Saharan peoples who they view as genetically/mentally inferior.
>>
>>2601694
interesting. i don't know if i fully believe it though. it's a good theory though..very strong evidence. but such rapid and varying change in phenotypes and genotypes has me skeptical
>>
>>2601733

Origin from East Africa is the mainstream scientific consensus for a while now.
>>
>>2601440
Amhara
>>
>>2601753
i know. it is consensus. but i'm just not sure if it's 100% accurate
>>
>>2601431
>There seems to be a lot of disagreement

It's almost as if different cultures have different thresholds for what they consider black, white, and non-white.

It's almost as if Finnish and Italian people are considered white in Canada but not Sweden.

Almost as if race is a social construct.

Really makes your noggin joggin.
>>
>>2601717
>Ethiopians in the U.S. self identify as "black", out of a desire for community/belonging, but Ethiopians in Ethiopia don't consider themselves "black" and actually look down on most other sub-Saharan peoples who they view as genetically/mentally inferior.

That kinda changed now. They still see themselves as special not not like not-black.
>>
>>2601781
you could define race statstically based on a set of genes, you might lack 1 or 2 racial markers but you have 90%+ of them for example
>>
>>2601781

>rae is a social construct

That's essentially the truth.

There are no clear boundries between races, simply a spectrum.
>>
>>2601849

Nobody does that, it's based on how you look and where you are from. It's pretty superficial for most folk. Whiteness and blackness changes from culture to culture and is sometimes based on self identification and not on any genetic markers.
>>
File: meron.jpg (78KB, 552x720px) Image search: [Google]
meron.jpg
78KB, 552x720px
>>2601431
>tfw ethnic ethiopian and amused at seeing us come up in these discussions in every thread

>>2601717
pretty much this except I'd say its more of a generational thing than a geographic thing. The generation of ethiopians that are very old now (like my grandpa) definitely don't consider themselves "black" in any sense but perhaps color. However, young ethiopians (especially diaspora american ones born in the 80s and 90s) absolutely assimilate into pan-african and black culture. From my interactions with young ethiopians my age actually from ethiopia, they tend to do that too.

As far as the reality, most of us are actually pretty dark, nappy-ish haired but arabian facial structured. The beautiful ethiopians that people rave about like my pic-related (soft hair, light skin) are definitely our standard of beauty but not really what you see everywhere. Lots of us are ink-black.
>>
File: et1.jpg (48KB, 640x571px) Image search: [Google]
et1.jpg
48KB, 640x571px
>>2601811
yeah they see themeslves more like a special type of black. most of us still strongly identify with blackness and are pretty much full sjw because of the social capital/popularity of blackness. Most of them speak in ebonics and are well-versed in african-american history than they are in their own history, its pretty sad.
>>
>>2601635
thats completely wrong. ethiopians and other populations from the Horn are the result of prehistoric back-to-africa migrations of eurasians mixing with local East Africans.

>anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/07/horn-africans-mixture-between-east.html

>>2601694
>http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2015/03/150304-homo-habilis-evolution-fossil-jaw-ethiopia-olduvai-gorge/

That is more than a million years ago and has nothing to do with modern-day ethiopians or any modern-day populations.
>>
>>2602622
>However, young ethiopians (especially diaspora american ones born in the 80s and 90s) absolutely assimilate into pan-african and black culture.

I want off globalization's wild ride
>>
>>2601892
And therefore we must embrace a global world order and everyone must give up silly tribalist local religion, culture, nationality, language... :^)
>>
>>2602725
It's here to stay.
>>
>>2601440
There is variation amongst ourselves
>>2601462
Almost everyone of all castes have Haratin like ancestry

Malagasy regardless of phenotype have African roots, Vizimba women validated Merina legitimacy to the throne
>>2601467
No we aren't stop. Semitic may and I mean -may- ultimately derive from Ethiopia loooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg ago but Judaism was not started exclusively by Cushitic cultural and religious institutions
>>2601492
Last one is a no for the most part
>>2601513
Yes we are
>>2601635
Yes but mostly no
>>2601672
You're looking at the plot chart wrong
>>2601717
True but they find out they're black quickly when they go to the gulf States, Europe or anywhere outside of Africa
>>2601767
No
>>2602639
No, also you aren't Ethiopian
>>2602725
Fuck off
>>
File: geneen.png (228KB, 733x575px) Image search: [Google]
geneen.png
228KB, 733x575px
>>2602660
They are a mixture of West Eurasians and the Ethiopic population which is as different from the Nilo-Saharans as Europeans are from south Asians
>>
>>2601492
>>Bantu (Brownish tone overall, average to tall height, attractive as a rule)
>Attractive as a rule
Nigger detected, you're ugly as shit
>>
>>2602639
>Most of them speak in ebonics and are well-versed in african-american history than they are in their own history, its pretty sad

damn not in my experience at all. I dated an Ethiopian girl for almost all of my high school years and she told me mad stories and stuff about her culture.
>>
>>2603919
>No we aren't stop. Semitic may and I mean -may- ultimately derive from Ethiopia loooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg ago but Judaism was not started exclusively by Cushitic cultural and religious institutions

this is simply not true. ethiopians had a lot of influence on Judaism, the "original" jews weren't ethiopian but they were a vital part of the early history of jews so the vast majority of Sephardic, Ashkenazi and Mizrahi jews have ethiopian admixture and most ethiopians have jewish admixture.
>>
File: 10-jpg.jpg (398KB, 1024x622px) Image search: [Google]
10-jpg.jpg
398KB, 1024x622px
>in college
>public speaking class
>free choice on speech topic for that week
>super proud "Ethiopian" kid (Ethiopian as parents from there, hes from Seattle, doesn't speak language lol") always talking about muh Ethiopian culture
>gives speech about BlackLivesMatter and how all black people need to get involved (he's campus rep for the local chapter or some shit)
>every Ethiopian in Ethiopia goes reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>2604407
I am talking about the Semitic language itself, Roger Blench proposes a possible Ethiopian origin for the language branch

But I stated in one of my responses that we are not the "original" Jews. There is no original Jews.

Semitic is not something exclusively to any one people or something exclusive to Jews.
>>
>>2601431
Anything from Saharan and below Africa, and anything that descends from the above.
>>
>>2604432
What are to trying to get at with your shitty greentext.
>>
>>2602639
>Most of them speak in ebonics and are well-versed in african-american history than they are in their own history, its pretty sad.

Complete bullshit lol.
>>
>>2604447

That old/dead Ethiopians would roll over in their graves if they knew their sons and daughters were integrating themselves (hanging out with, having casual sex) with "black" people that they would have considered sub-humans in their time.

Not Ethiopian or black myself and I don't care one way or the other, I just think it's funny.
>>
>>2604522
Honestly our grandparents cling onto being Q'ey rather than black because they know as we have that the whole world sees us as black. We all know what happens to our people when they work as maids in the UAE, SA, Eygpt, etc... We are treated no different than any other black person.

It's an attempt to lie to themselves and it's sad.
>>
>>2604559
>we have that the whole world sees us as black. We all know what happens to our people when they work as maids in the UAE, SA, Eygpt, etc... We are treated no different than any other black person.

the arabs did that to everyone though. millions of european women were kidnapped and sold into slavery the same way. they take less heat because they didn't discriminate on race/ethnicity they would just do it to whoever they could.

"ethiopian" is a broad term because some are undeniably black but some definitely look more like mulattos then anything and have that same curly hair that iranians and jewish people tend to have
>>
>>2603919
>fuck off
kys
>>
>>2604598

>the arabs did that to everyone though. millions of european women were kidnapped and sold into slavery the same way

Source? At what time period were "millions" of women from Europe being forcibly taken by Arabs?
>>
File: barbary-slave-trade.jpg (40KB, 554x375px) Image search: [Google]
barbary-slave-trade.jpg
40KB, 554x375px
>>2604645
>Source? At what time period were "millions" of women from Europe being forcibly taken by Arabs?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_on_the_Barbary_Coast

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

the slave raids were very real, the arabized africans of north sudan used to do it to the south sudanese christians
>>
>>2604598
No one cares if we have thinner noses with curly hair. We are blacks and treated as such.
>>2604701
All they had to do was declare themselves Muslim and they were made free. Mind you they were not targeted because they were white, they were targeted because they were not Arab. They were a drop in the bucket for slaves in North Africa
>>
>>2604701

what a crazy time period to be alive in
>>
What about Nubians? I've heard that they don't consider themselves to be black any truth to that?
>>
>>2604598
>"ethiopian" is a broad term because some are undeniably black but some definitely look more like mulattos

Mulattoes is a new world term for new world peoples in Spanish America. That shit in no way even matches Ethiopian Habesha.
Like cmon mulattoes are European with Bantu-speaking descended blacks and often some native admixture in there in various %'s based on the pop. On top of that curtly hair pattern it all grows into an shaped afro, nothing like a Jewfro or ME hair. It curls less but it still pretty much is Afro-textured as fuck.
>>
>>2604808

"they treat us as x, that definitely means we are x"

lol pathetic
>>
>>2604808
>No one cares if we have thinner noses with curly hair

not all of you do is what i'm saying, some ethnicities don't whatsoever. if I recall right more models come out of Eritrea per capita than any other country in the world.

all i'm saying is Ethiopians have always had a distinct culture and some of the early pseudo-racial scientists used to declare them as caucasians. it's kind of like the difference between slavs and western europeans
>>
File: IMG_0835.png (137KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0835.png
137KB, 600x657px
>>2604097
It's been noted by most racial anthropologists since the 19th century that the Bantu are the most physically attractive sub-saharan type.
>>
>>2604808
>All they had to do was declare themselves Muslim and they were made free. Mind you they were not targeted because they were white, they were targeted because they were not Arab. They were a drop in the bucket for slaves in North Africa

I never claimed they were. It's not true they could just "convert" they usually didn't want non-arabs to be muslims back in the day. there were caliphs who owned 6,000 black castrated slaves and 3,000 castrated white slaves. once you castrate someone they are a genetic dead end. 400,000 african slaves were taken the US and you can assume some of em have thousands of descendants.
>>
>>2605004

>racial anthropologists
>19th century thoughts on anything, specifically human attractiveness
>posting this un-ironically
>/k/ defined
>>
>>2604957

No one gives a fucking shit what makes Horners stand out from the rest of Africa whatever that maybe because people have no goddamn clue what that is at all.
>>
>>2605007
Most slaves regardless of there origin were not castrated. A castrated black slave fetched 20x the average price but they were formed by the Abou Gerbe monastery.

Secondly yes in fact most enslaved people converted and assimilated or they were held ransom for their country men to by their freedom. Few left the cities and most ended up working clerical positions.

The revision of Barbary slavery is so prominent now and days but your conflation of Barbary slavery and ottoman slavery and the assumption that eunuch being some marker of slave population is silly
>>
>civil conversation about who's black without some commie retard posting social environmentalist capitalist conspiracy theories

Are commies just anti-white? They seem to just target Europeans for their 'muh social construct' BS
>>
>>2605017

Caring what others give a shit about is a cuck-slave mentality m8.
>>
>tfw no comfy Ethiopian wife

How do Ethiopians feel about white people in their country? Hate 'em like S.A?
>>
>>2605007
>they usually didn't want non-arabs to be muslims back in the day.
Besides the Ummayads, that's not true.

>there were caliphs who owned 6,000 black castrated slaves and 3,000 castrated white slaves
Not Caliphs, Sultans. Many didn't call themselves Caliphs. Anyway, the castrated slaves they got were not the majority of slaves that lived in the city. Iraq has 500 000 to more than a million blacks. If all men or most men were castrated, there wouldn't be this much.

>inb4 growth population is constant

No it isn't. Middle Eastern populations didn't have constant growth till much later in history.

>>2605007
>400,000 african slaves were taken the US and you can assume some of em have thousands of descendants.
This is false. A few thousands were taken to the US. And their population grew. The different with the United States and Abbasid empire is that the former existed in a time with a technology that could easily support lots of populations and make sure their growth is big.

You can't equate the so called "middle ages" history with 17th to 19th century period.
>>
>>2604598
>they take less heat because they didn't discriminate on race/ethnicity they would just do it to whoever they could.
Also because the slaves quickly assimilated. There isn't quarter of former slave descendants in most of the Arab world.

To be honest, there was discrimination (like against the Zanj) but it didn't apply to Habesha or most subsaharan Africans. It's not like they categorize half a continent as blacks and then shit on them like Europeans did.
>>
>>2601635
There can't be a Ethiopian category because there is more genetic diversity within Ethiopians than between a Swede and a Chinese.

This goes to show racial taxonomy as done in the past to be completely nonsensical in biology. Race should be cultural.
>>
>>2605017
People worth speaking to have a goddamn clue
>>
>>2601431
STOP EVERYONE WHO ISN'T A KHOISAN PYGMY NILO-SAHARAN OR HORNER BANTU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But seriously though, even though Bantus moved out of Southeast Nigeria, it doesn't mean that all of Nigeria, let alone West Africa is fucking Bantu. Stop mixing the two together goddann it. By the way, Australasian people like Abbos, Melanesians, Onge, Negritos, Solomon Islanders, Fijians, New Guenians, and whatever backwater group in Asia aren't "black" in any way except for their skin. Phenotypically and genetically they are their own race, and are FAR closer to East Asians and the rest of humanity outside of Africa.
>>
>>2601453
>Hispanics

Type Afro-Latin Americans into Google images. Hispanic isn't a race.
>>
>>2601492
Northwest Africans are like 25% black, they're more hybrid than anyone else. By the way, the Khoisan are their own race. Blacks and Pygmies came from them, as did the rest of humanity.
>>
>>2601612
Wrong, the Khoisan people who's ancestors evolved in East Africa are the common link. "Ethiopids" came later on as a mixture between blacks and Caucasians thousands of years later.
>>
>>2606385
>this one region is extremely diverse so obviously we should abandon the whole endeavor

This just seems to be you tapping out when it gets tough and not an argument against genetic race itself.
>>
>>2604912
Ancient Nubians were as black as can be, but the ones who lived closer to Egypt are often mixed. It's the same today if you look up their descendents.

>Like cmon mulattoes are European with Bantu-speaking descended blacks

Inherently false, Bantu DNA is of a smaller percentage than European DNA. You're more likely to find a black person who's mostly Yoruba in America.
>>
Race is a social construct
>>
>>2601431
Blacks = subsaharian africans and mulattos.

Abos aren't even homo sapiens. Kanga is more sapiens than abo
>>
>>2601559
He's probably joking.
>>
>>2606966
Not all Abbos look like a cross between a gorilla and a Neanderthal anon. They're Homo sapiens, they just have really...archaic features. Which is weird, because older populations of humans don't.
>>
>>2606982
To prove my point, here is a San woman. They're the oldest race on the planet but look more "gracile" than Abbos.
>>
>>2601431
Why do you even care?
>>
File: Suicide Jack.png (326KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide Jack.png
326KB, 903x713px
>>2601431
When a black person falls into water, he will be wet.
>>
>>2606987
she's cute desu
>>
>>2601431
aboriginies aren't black.

they're about as genetically distant from africans as possible.

europeans are closer to black people than aboriginies are
>>
>>2605004
Then those anthropologists never came across habesha women.

Both arabs and europeans like the italians prized habesha women , esp. eritreans.

bantus are trash in comparison
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 736x736px
>>2607404
Ethiopian women are bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 452x640px
>>2607397
It's hard to tell by looking at them.
>>
File: image.jpg (344KB, 1367x1366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344KB, 1367x1366px
>>2606944
The genetics of west/northwest Africans vary wildly, with some being almost entirely Mediterranean, and others being almost entirely black. They exist on a racial spectrum.
>>
>>2604397
Oh well in my experience, and I'm talking about diaspora ethiopans.
>>
>>2604432
I'm ethiopian and you hit the nail on the head
>>
>>2606982

that is by far the best looking abbo i've ever seen, not typical at all. He's an exception, most look like ewoks (men and women)
>>
>>2607517
she was diaspora, born in the US to ethiopian parents
>>
>>2607345
Many San women are cute.

>>2607439
>green eyes and blonde hair

Maybe for African Americans, but West Africans? Nah.

>>2607448
It makes you wonder how different both regions would look if the Sahara didn't dry up.
>>
>>2607404
Triggered ethiopian detected

Get over it, you're uglier
>>
>>2609619
Thoroughly mixed even more
>>2607439
>>2609619
Green eyes are edited but no West and Southern Africans can have light eyes and hair. There are many skin and hair mutations so like Khmer and highland Papuans pigmentation can vary.
>>
>>2606987
They aren't the oldest, they have paleo-african admixture and thus their L mtdna is amongst the oldest Homo line still around
>>
>>2609650
So that doesn't make them the oldest? Then who is? Does such a thing even exist?
>>
>>2609663
Doesn't exist, we are ever evolving. No one is "oldest" or first.
>>
>>2607552
Probably lived urban. It's the sun that ages them hard even when they are dark
>>
File: N_LANGDON_wideweb__470x245,0.jpg (24KB, 470x245px) Image search: [Google]
N_LANGDON_wideweb__470x245,0.jpg
24KB, 470x245px
>>2607552
This is honestly one of the more attractive Aboriginal girls I've seen that wasn't half or a quarter white. And even then, she's nothing that special.
>>
>>2606954
I didn't say they are in equal %'s at all idiot
>>
File: 4L_jPGHs8pJ.jpg (640KB, 2000x1308px) Image search: [Google]
4L_jPGHs8pJ.jpg
640KB, 2000x1308px
qt negresses who get /COLONIZED/
>>
>>2606840
They don't care either. You think people will distinguish Habesha from the other blacks with the migrations?

People only distinguish Ethiopians when it's something good or to backhand other blacks.
>>
>>2605004
niggers are butterfaces
>>
>>2609789
You did call them Bantus though, which is wrong you fool.
>>
>>2609786
There are better ones. Old photos before Western diets
>>
>>2609827
I've seen some photos of the guys at least. They looked like Papua New Guineas but with bigger brows and more muscular and taller builts. Now they're kinda...puffy and swollen looking. Reminds me of Native Americans in Canada.
>>
>>2601635
WE
>>
>>2610018
Read "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration au pdf" and if you mean the picture of the three men in black and white I posted that and have been spreading it for like over three years on here. Glad you noted it :3
>>
>>2610023
wuz white
>>
>>2602742
/pol/ pls
If you think facts can't be separated from political opinions you may as well call you t.umblr
>>
File: OktDna.png (373KB, 1597x486px) Image search: [Google]
OktDna.png
373KB, 1597x486px
>>2601542
-They defined the northafrican and east presence as sub-saharan-- they got it all wrong.
>>
>>2610173
Hey, no problem.
>>
>>2606357
>A few thousands were taken to the US

a few thousand? thats bullshit there would be a bottleneck effect or something
>>
>>2601431
>Abo- melasian and Aussie natives

I mean, they have dark skin but they're not black.
>>
>>2601431
>t.ugly Somali
HOA are the ugliest mutt race in the world. Stop trying to claim your Semitic when even sandniggers treat you worse that streetshitters everytime you impoverished lot go to the gulf for slave jobs.
>>
>>2610959
>HOA are the ugliest mutt race in the world

edgy. eritrean women are fine
>>
>>2610959
>t.asshurt actual nigger
They're Cushites retard. Even Somalis treated you guys as dirt.
>>
>>2606385

How about not having a culture at all.
>>
>>2611223
>outdated Biblical shit

I'm not the guy who you're talking to, but Arabs don't give a shit. Did you hear about the poor Ethiopian woman about to fall off a 7 story building and her boss just called her a crazy idiot? Somehow she survived.
>>
>>2611450
No surprise. Gulf states are dogshit for domestic workers. Asians unfortunately get the brunt of it.
>>
>>2611507
>Asians

Brit detected. And yeah, They get imported over and die en masse. Blacks have it bad, but they have it infinitely worse, especially the Hindus.
>>
>>2601431
Horn africans are cushitic u mongol. Habeshas only adopted semitic languages and stayed genetically same just like how semites adopted the afroasiatic languages and staying same genetically. Habesha are genetically closer to rest of cushitic people in HOA.
>>
>>2601462
>>Semites- Nile/HoA Afro-Arabs
>Blacks.
How stupid can you be?
>>
File: 9cb.png (1MB, 1050x903px) Image search: [Google]
9cb.png
1MB, 1050x903px
>>2601590
im brown haired, have green eyes, and am whiter than most people
>>
What this thread shows is that his is fucking clueless. Have any of you even read a book about evolution?
>>
>>2611804
Nilo-Saharans are people like Obama's dad, Dinka, Tutsi, etc. They are very black.
>>
>>2611223
>Cushites

you're really using biblical terms cmon what are white people the sons of Japeth too?
>>
>>2601431

All Congoids are Negroids but not all Negroids are Congoids

I know wikipedia will tell you otherwise but then again *wikipedia*
>>
>>2612944
>calls them Congoids
>They came from East Africa and settled down in West Africa 12,000 years ago
>>
>>2601431
>Mulattos are black
>>
>>2613743
>JUST
>>
>>2613762
>ONE
>>
>>2613764
>DROP
>>
>>2613762
>Tfw retarded burgers are pushing this narrative
>Tfw look Southern European but muh one drop rule
>>
>>2613766
hahahah fucking nigger
>>
>>2613743
Black Americans average 30% euro DNA, so they're all technicality mulattos.
>>
>>2613887
20%
>>
>>2613918
It differs depending on the study, but the point stands. The first generation of true black Americans were basically all 50/50 mulattos.
>>
>>2613766
You're white, but you get to say nigga around black people. It's a perfect fit dude.
>>
>>2613948
The first generation of African Americans were those born of enslaved or indentured parent(s). Most of whom were not at first mixed, some were however.
>>
>>2614943
The genetics prove otherwise. A disproportionately high percentage of black paternal DNA leads to Europe.
>>
>>2613513

Who are you replying to?
>>
>>2613765
>>2613764
>>2613762
>>2613743
Italians are black? the cradle of western civilization was created by black people?
>>
>>2615023
1/6th is not what a mulatto makes and that doesn't take into account 400 years of Black American history
>>
>>2609799
objectively this
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 470x761px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 470x761px
>>2618194
They average 20-30%. So yes they are mulattic.
>>
>>2618194
>1/6th is not what a mulatto

AA are way more than 1/6th white
>>
>>2612934
I think he means cushitic, as in the language family.
>>
>>2618303
>>2619445
The fact you dumbasses don't knoe I'm talking about haplogroups shows you've not a single clue what's being discussed.

Paternal DNA = Y haplogroup

The foundation of the black American ethnic group is in the colonial period, most were not mixed race and most were not free
>>
>>2619948
>Most slaves brought to the Americas were male.
> A disproportionately large percentage of black Americans paternal DNA leads to Europe.

What does this tell you?
>>
>>2601431

does brown asian counts? Ph here
>>
>>2601431
Blacks are negroids, a racial type originating in sub-Saharan Africa characterized by prognathic skulls, thick lips, and wide noses. It's that simple.
Dark-skinned caucasoids (eg. Somalis and Tuaregs), pygmies, and capoids aren't black. Mixed peoples (eg. sub-Saharan Arabs and Nubians) are just that, mixed.
>>
>>2620248
But it's not that black and white. Black Americans average between 20-30% euro admixture. So are they not black? Racial purism is an archaic way of thinking in a long globalized world. Race exists on a spectrum, that's why I brought this question up in the first place. By you're definition pretty much the only people in the world who would be considered black are Congolese from the dark heart of Africa, yet if you walk by a Somali, or an Ethiopian, or a sudani, the look black to you, and for all intents and purposes are.
>>
>>2620219
You guys are borderline.
>>
>>2601431
>going that far
what do you do with your life man
>>
>>2620436
I study anthropology.
>>
>>2620183
That the basis of Black Americans communities was not founded by mixed race children rather than time went on European genetic contributions merely adds to the genetic profile of black americans
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 468x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 468x417px
>>2620527
Over 90% of the slaves brought over were male. So clearly starting little slave families was not the plan. Practically none of them passed their genes on, because they definitely weren't fucking colonial white women. So who were fathering the first generation of indigenous born black americans? It was the white colonials with their black "maids". It was so bad, white women, the wives, pushed for a law in 1662 that said any child born of an interracial relationship inherits the caste of their mother. This was done to bastardized their husband's many outside children. That bastardization affects black identity even to this day.

Today the admixture percentage stands at between 20-30% on average for the average black. It started high at 50% and got lower once it became evident that the Atlantic slave trade was about to be abolished. The south at that point needed to keep a permanent lower caste in order to keep their economy afloat, so this triggered the incentive to allow a select few male African slaves
to breed which brought the admixture percentage down. Then as black males attained more freedom, and were allowed to freely pursue relationships with mulattos, the admixture dropped even more. Finally the immigration act of 1965 that allowed for the large scale immigration of Africans to the US, brought it down even further to its current levels.
>>
>>2620426
>Black Americans average between 20-30% euro admixture. So are they not black? So are they not black? Racial purism is an archaic way of thinking in a long globalized world. Race exists on a spectrum, that's why I brought this question up in the first place.
The way I see it, if you're >75% one race, you are that race. Otherwise you're mixed.
>By you're definition pretty much the only people in the world who would be considered black are Congolese from the dark heart of Africa, yet if you walk by a Somali, or an Ethiopian, or a sudani, the look black to you, and for all intents and purposes are.
No, because they look obviously physically different from black people.
>>
>>2620667
>over 90%

This is false and cucktrolling, I know slave records and estimates. Do better.
>>
>>2620667
nigger what?
>>
>>2620814
>The way I see it, if you're >75% one race, you are that race. Otherwise you're mixed.

So 69% and you're fucked huh? lol
>>
You know that 30% is a guesstimate. Even then it varies WIDELY BY REGION. You know since 1 drop rule made many creoles be considers Black in Areas in the South or how people identify themselves.
>>
>>2620248
Those dark skinned "Caucasoids" often have more Sub-Saharan ancestry than African Americans do. Before you say "but they aren't Bantu", neither are African Americans. Hell, even the Siddi from India often look "black", and they're only 58% on average.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddi
>>
>>2620902
Sauce?

The idea that men and women were any where near equally affected by slavery is revisionist history fueled by sjw culture, that loath notion that men ever have it worse in life than women. It's also part of a false narrative of white supremacy where in whites utterly dominated Africans going into the jungle and themselves personally kidnapping African families.

Most slaves were POWs, debtors, and criminals. That pool of people in and of itself is almost entirely male. Finally there is the economic aspect. It just would not have made sense to have a large cohort of female slaves outside of a "comfort" role.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3NXC4Q_4JVg
>>
>>2620951
No it's not. The 20-30% is from relatively recent scientific genetic studies, it's not a guesstimate.
>>
>>2609635
I'm white and I know that the number ofhot women percapita is way higher among people of east african heritage than among tpical west african heritage negroes.

I mean come on man even typical negro men want habesha women more than their own women.

The black models who are most successfulalmost all have caucasoid style pointed noses and small , cute, feminine features.

I mean you must surely be aware of the fact that the whole world considers east africans more attractive on average than west africans and bantus, so I'm not sure what you're getting out of this denial.
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 915x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 915x594px
>>2622542
Habesha women are sexy af, but please stop trying to appropriate them.

White doesn't necessarily equal sexy
And black doesn't necessarily equal ugly.
>>
West African and Sub-Saharan African. Often East African too depending on who you ask.
>>
>>2622542
Ethiopian kike or Somali raghead detected.
>>
>>2621621
wtf? african americans are like 20-30% admixed at best. horners are at least 40% but can have half their dna come from eurasia.
>>
File: image.jpg (248KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248KB, 500x667px
>>2624839
No black Americans average anywhere from 20-30% but range anywhere from 10-80%. One drop rule. Pic related is considered an "African-American". Mulatto is essentially synonymous with black American.
>>
>>2624868
>One drop rule.
Which is retarded considering those with at least a 50% mix shouldn't be considered black since their Caucasian features will be the dominant ones aside from their dark skin. The reason the rule was created was because of racist Americans who did not wish for mixed people with a black background to be a part of their white society. But it stuck anyways after the civil rights movement. My original point still stand. African Americans are among the least mixed people, even Hispanics have more European dna.
>>
File: image.png (415KB, 807x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
415KB, 807x499px
>>2624839
Also, Anglos(aa admixture) are much whiter than arabs(Horner admixture). Black Americans come in a wide range of shades and phenotypes and are a lot less homogeneous than horners.
>>
>>2601435
/Thread
>>
>>2624889
>at least a 50% mix shouldn't be considered black since their Caucasian features will be the dominant ones aside from their dark skin.

There's no dominant features. It's a fucking gamble really but yes it's much easier to see either sides in a even 50/50%.
>>
>>2624839
You really don't know how anything about those two groups.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2400x3000px
>>2624889
Hispanic isn't a race. Afro-Latinos are real. Racial nuances in the new world are just as complex as the old world, possibly more so.

Pic related. Roberto Clemente.
>>
>>2624947
>There's no dominant features
You sure about that? The girl you posted is something isn't something you can find in Africa. Race isn't based solely on phenotype either.

>>2624958
I'm not an expert but basic "who's black?" are easy to answer.

>>2624959
Ah, right. My bad. I was referring to Mesitzos.
>>
>>2624978
That girl is new new, and you can find girls like that in Africa, just not the dark heart of it. Afro-Americans, mulattos, black Americans whatever you want to call them are a unique new world ethnic group bounded more by culture and language than anything else. They are the western versions of haritins in a way.
>>
>>2624536
You mad jamal?
>>
>>2622542
I mean most of them were considered caucasian by anthropologists. Even by some of them.

“I am not a Negro at all; I am a Caucasian.”
-Emperor Menelik II
>>
>>2601435
This, to be h. Black is a combination of bodily comportment, mannerisms, culture, self-identity, loyalty and appearance, but mainly it's appearance, and melanin in particular (although if you look Indian you're not black, so African facial features also).
>>
>>2625848
>Black is a combination of bodily comportment, mannerisms, culture, self-identity, loyalty and appearance

Lmao
>>
>>2601595
This is unironically said on Nigerian forums.
>>
File: Jaden-Smith.jpg (234KB, 1997x2137px) Image search: [Google]
Jaden-Smith.jpg
234KB, 1997x2137px
>>2625848
>Black is a combination of bodily comportment, mannerisms, culture, self-identity, loyalty and appearance,

Teehee
>>
>>2625848
How can you say "this" and proceed to claim the complete opposite?
>>
>>2624536
I'm the Ethiopian Jew and quite frankly people who exalt our supposed phenotype are stupid because most of us don't look like that.

Plus I find the idea of people calling our phenotype Eurasian derived as absolutely wrong
>>
>>2622364
Most men were shipped and sold in the Caribbean and Brazil where plantation wealth was highest.

Women were predominate because their price was greatly reduced.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/slavery/experience/gender/history.html

Also

>The average number of children born to an early nineteenth-century southern slave woman was 9.2—twice as many as in the West Indies.
>>2625337
Using the racialist categories of the time en vogue he was accurate. That doesn't mean he identified personally with it, he was seeking the validation and support of the West while also seeking ties with the African plight under colonialism.

Read his speeches
>>
>>2626099
It might sound crazy, but pbs is not a trustworthy source in this regard.

Females have always been more expensive than males in every historical situation, and not for thier ability to work. Colonial era slavery would be no different. Slavery actually threw Africa into demographic gender imbalance because so many young men had been sold off.
>>
>>2626117
Actually if you took the time looking at pricing women were always cheaper and yes black women in the United States birthed in no short of time a stable slave population here unlike Haiti.

So unless you can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt the majority male population I'm not buying it. Especially because I've had the privilege of reading original slave ledgers and saw the imported populations entering Charleston and New Orleans.
>>
>>2626099
If slave girls were pushing out so many pure black slave babies, than how does well over a third of black paternal DNA lead back to Europe? And that statistic doesn't account for the more recent dilutions caused by emancipation and legal African immigration.

The body of evidence clearly points to the first generation(s) of American born blacks being highly mulattic, and then turning into griffies as time went on.
>>
>>2626091
Don't Nilo-Saharan people also share some of those "Eurasian" traits too? Also, what do you think of these buffoons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfLDVJerOqk
>>
>>2626133
The process of European genetic intercession occurred over 400 years.

No one, not even I deny this.

The foundations of black Americans however are not in white men, especially given the fact that the first free families of color trace their roots back to European women.

That was my original rebuttal, black Americans as a people came not from mulattos but rather mulattos were a component to them.
>>
>>2626137

Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yet2Q0M32GQ
>>
>>2626131
Do you have a link to the pricing that the African warlords set on their slaves?

I know for a fact that when American born slaves started getting sold.. Lightskinned black girls fetched by far the highest price.
>>
>>2626137
Yes and also Hebrew Israelites utilize mid 20th century racial science and subvert to their own means. It's a reaction to scientific racism.

My response is this is the reaped grains of poisoned seeds. Most don't like BHI, but the ones in Israel whove been there almost 50 years are fine and quiet intergrated. Hate the polygamy but they are mostly vegans who do yoga, fitness and are singers.
>>
>>2626144
It was cost inflation based on copper rings called manilla but it was stopped to about 40 by about. There are earlier accounts that speak of lengths of particular kinds of fabric as well as trinkets but that fluctuated way too much to really note

You are talking about "fancy slaves" they were bought at highest prices because they were often quadroons and octoroons. Rare commodities of a mostly blacker marketplace coupled with exceptional beauty.

However most mixed race women were not considered "fancy" and in places were mixed race slaves were common they were often in the fields. In fact in NOLA "pure" African slaves were often house slaves because they were rarer near the end of active importation.
>>
>>2626140
Here's the kicker, the entirety of blacks Americans maternal DNA leads back to Africa.

Like I said, when all the genetic, demographic, and legal facts are taken into consideration it paints a picture of a lot of interracial sex between European men and African women during Americas colonial period. Record keeping was not nearly as good as it should have been, so we'll never know many of the specifics, but the general situation of the time can be gleaned from what little information we do have.
>>
>>2626157
Guns, they wanted guns, and rum. That was the currency. What would they do with fabric, that can be easily counterfeited?
>>
>>2626143
Pretty much, only it's for real.

>DAS RITE

>>2626159
I guess no matter how you dehumanize someone, pussy is pussy.
>>
>>2626176
>how you dehumanize someone

Isn't that what all men do to women they want to have sex with
>>
>>2626159
That's not true actually, it's 92% african mtdna . I know a number of old historic black free families that have European mtdna, I also know Asian and Polynesian mtdna is more common in Black Americans than indigenous through Malagasy women (my cousins).

The fact remains that the foundations of black American populations was one that was predominately monoracial with vast variances in European admixture along with (West Virginia has the most, South Carolina the least)

One must also remember post civil war unions increased European genetics, mostly through the absorption of mulatto communities into the black community and European immigrant men marrying into or cohabitating with African women.
>>2626169
Guns were a component but they were not currency as Manilla were. Fabric was used to purchase because it was a trade good used for clothing. Looking at the oldest accounts of slavery and goods for export to African markets was one of slave procurement.

West African history and trade is far more complicated than guns, that came later moreso after the importation ban in the US.
>>
>>2626176
Seeing a woman as a slave or inferior would likely play into a domination fetish even if it was subconscious. That sex was probably wild and raunchy. They probably had gangbangs on the boat ride on their way home and everything.

I don't know why most people like to sugarcoat history as if they are unfamiliar with human nature. I find that to be the most blue pilled shit ever.
>>
>>2626191
It'd be rape
>>
>>2626181
Only feminists think that. I'm talking about the whole "slaves are property and not people" thing that sure as hell didn't stop "Jonathan Brentwood" from plunging deep into some Igbo or Fulani pussy fresh off the boat in the 1600s.

>>2626191
Weren't there actual sex slaves being sold in America at the time? I'm not going to deny that there wasn't some sort of subconscious dominating fetish going in for some of them, that would be stupid.
>>
>>2626185
I disagree with you're post civil war assertion. Because prior to the civil war the sexuality of black males vey strictly controlled, so white men had an essential monopoly on black women and women at large at the time. Post civil war likely decreased the level of European admixture seeing as black men were now free to compete for the mulatto women of the time. It's not a coincidence that the abolitionist movement was lead by white women.
>>
>>2626198
If I know black women, and I know black women, it wasn't rape. The whole "le raping conqueror" myth is an historical revision designed to defend, and push a false notion of female virtue at the expense of object truth.
>>
>>2626202
>the abolitionist movement was led by white women
U wot m8
>>
>>2626202
Well again you're simplifying history. You don't take into account the black middle classes or the intermarriage laws that existed that made it legal.

Black Americans are not one group, really it's a multitude of layered populations that interwove by WWII.

White men did not have a monopoly of black women, most black women gave birth to black children. Cuck memes are boring
>>2626212
Cuck memes are boring anon
>>
>>2626212
The black women you know today are completely different from the African descendants brought over here. Being sold to some foreign land and forced to work for no pay was bad enough, but if you were to even think about rebelling, you were dealt with swiftly. And of course, master's needs are never ending. If you say no, he's not going to accept no for an answer unless he's gone full Portuguese and had fallen in love with you.

Another thing to note is that West African women are deemed as more submissive than Black American women, save the heavily Americanized ones. It's why Chinese guys are fucking them right now.
>>
>>2626221
As slaves black men were not allowed to freely have sex, even with black women. Think of slavery like incarceration the similarities are actually striking.
>>
>>2626227
...did you really just say African women are submissive
>>
>>2626221
Yeah, a lot of people don't realize how culturally and genetically diverse African Americans are. The Gullahs (based Gullah Gullah Island was the bomb as a kid) are different from the Redbones (yes they're an actual ethnic group. Light skinned black women are named after them), who are different from the few "Black Indians" who fled slavery or were bought by Native Americans, for example.
>>
>>2626234
That's false. Black male slaves had challenges marrying women and being with women owned by other men.

However black men and women owned by the same master were encouraged to have children because that meant more money for the slaver.

Really you're not even trying at this point
>>
>>2626235
>that fat american slob has anything to do with Africa

kek
>>
>>2626237
Actually Red Bone comes from the phrase "Red Igbo" redbones in the Sabine are melungeon offshots whereas elsewhere it's just a descriptor of color.

Most Black Indians are in tribes along the east coast and are federally recognized. Blacks went into indigenous communities more often than the opposite.
>>2626240
I'm Beta Israeli and your statement is hilariously inaccurate
>>
>>2626235
I never said all, pardon me if it came across that way. But I've known many West African immigrants over the years, and a lot of the first generation American women are a lot more conservative and "submissive", to the point of being kinda like Asian women. That's not to say there aren't exceptions, they exist everywhere. I prefer women to be less submissive myself.

Also, isn't that chick American? She's about as African as Tom Cruise is European, only in race and not by culture.
>>
>>2626247
>Melungeon

I've heard a lot of stuff about these guys lately, half of it was WE WUZ stuff, the other half was pretty interesting.
>>
>>2626250
West African women are far from submissive. Demure on surface and in public maybe but not submissive unless they are completely separated from her family.

Again it's funny that you think this because it's so damn wrong.

Asian women are not submissive either, it's that shit that has white dudes being sucked dry and thrown to the trash when they've got not a single drop left.

It's a reaction meme dude.
>>
>>2626253
They are the colonial descendants of Black men and white women who migrated through the Cumberland gap as colonial laws increasingly made living in the colonies unbearable.

The are predominately English, with minor paternal West African contributions. Only one line of hundreds has indigenous ancestry, the native American claim was an attempt to not be classed as black/colored
>>
>>2626262
That is to say they were predominately European paternally but the defining characteristic was the African paternal contribution that dwindled with active outmarriage
>>
>>2626239
The breeding of black male slaves did not truly begin at large until it became evident that the powers that be were going to shut down the trans Atlantic slave trade. That created incentive, keep in mind this is 6 or 7 generations in. Even then only the strongest most well liked slaves were afforded the opportunity. Male and female slaves were largely kept apart via the house/field division. 12 years a slave, though based on a true story, was arguably the most historically inaccurate film I have ever seen. Fucking (((Hollywood))).
>>
>>2626270
This is false because we know from the records that enslaved people had been predominately African from the colonial era. Free populations of color had higher rates of European ancestry but the average enslaved peoples were not.

The division of "house/field" is a gross simplification especially given the fact that 1. Women were substantially represented in fieldwork 2. House slaves lived in cabins amongst other slaves too 3. The dynamics of most enslaved people were not ones that entailed large slave populations being divided labor wise in huge estates.

There were preferential treatments for favored slaves in some cases but once again your cuck memes hold no muster to documentation and slave accounts.

12 years a slave was not all that bad, it did not diverge from the autobiography too much.
>>
>>2626282
Where can I find the genetic records they kept back then? I can only find recent genetic scientific studies, so that's what I'm going off of, but I'm sure their understanding and methodology was just as thorough 300+ years ago.

Post the link.
>>
>>2626282
I never made the claim that the slaves brought from Africa weren't African, but that the first generations of American born had to be highly mulattic based on the genetic information gleaned from modern day black Americans.
>>
>>2626300
The colonial records were keen on marking and differentiating Mixed from unmixed Africans. Take the time to look at scanned records of slaves during the 1700s and you'll find the majority are not mulatto.
>>2626315

As we see with Melungeons significant proportions of mixed race communities did not assimilate into black American communities but rather became their own people just as Lumbee sought to do.
>>
>>2626332
You are referring to records that are referencing slaves directly from Africa. I'm referring to the first generation(s) of American born, The first black Americans.

Also you're going off of poorly kept records using outdated terminology and classifications, your assertions are practically speculative. I'm going off of genetic and demographic analysis.

Also there is a religious aspect that supports my conclusion. Most slaves brought to America were either Muslim or pseudo-Islamic due to Islamic exposure. Why didn't that transfer to the black American community? Because most of the first American born blacks were fathered by white Christians.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 350x518px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 350x518px
>>2626332
The melungeons were an isolated mountain people, and exception.

Mulattoes didn't assimilate? Black Americans are by definition mullatiic/griffes. What are you smoking? You are completely ignoring the evidence.

Are you a black American? You sound like kkk or Mossad.
>>
https://youtu.be/1KMO02xxX1g

Where do Blasians fit in?
>>
>>2627238
The first black American populations are known and described as they were still quiet exceptional. The first generations born here to stay as a cohesive community were most black and later.

You can't prove otherwise.
>>2627254
Melungeons originate from Virginia.

I don't support your blood quantum autism.
>>
>>2626259
>Asian women are not submissive either

you have to be kidding. in my experience African women are no more submissive than any other women... but asian girls is a whole different story.
>>
>>2628177
Asian women totally aren't. They'll play it but in many many cases aren't it but they know when to drop it or act assertive.
>>
File: 1456123538876.jpg (16KB, 300x383px) Image search: [Google]
1456123538876.jpg
16KB, 300x383px
>>2627888
On my dick
>>
>>2627897
The only thing we are debating is how they got to 25%. You claim they started at zero and came up to 25, I'm claiming they started at 50 and went down to 25. There is far more evidence to support my claim.
>>
>>2627888
They're black.
>>
>>2629232
His claims much more sense then your though. You re just really hammering in that interracial fetish.
>>
>>2629308
It's not a fetish. The genes prove that there was a lot of interracial sex going on in early America. Legislation was even made in regards to it in the 1600's. What proof did that poster show? We arrive at tthe same conclusion only difference is that poster suggests that mixed babies are a new phenomenon.

You're probably that poster same fagging.
>>
>>2629232
No you are creating a false narrative by stating the first Africans who had children primarily had children with white people and they founded the black American population.

I am stating that the foundation of black Americans is rooted in majority black unions with some mixed race peoples that over time mixed amongst each other and had additional white introgression.

Blacks in the South are blacker than the ones up north, those up north especially in the first wave of the great migration did so because they were part of a black middle class minority.

The early colonial era is filled with instances of assimilating black ancestried people into white populations. Mixed people especially from the first unions were not default founders of black American populations.
>>
>>2629371
There is one major problem with your theory. The DNA makeup of he modern population is extremely lopsided in the direction of white males breeding black females. If the admixture events would have happened naturally and more progressively over time as you posit, then the distribution would be more even.
>>
>>2629409
No the distribution of haplogroups shows something quite counter to colonial mixing because the majority of early mixing occurred amongst black male and white female indentured servants.

In the early most colonial period people like Elizabeth Key Grinstead havr her descendants fully assimilated into the White community (Johnny deep being one of them), became hostile to black populations (Lumbee) or assimilated en masse into white populations (South Carolina with more racially lax laws given the "Caribbean roots" of the colony)

There was no natural progression of mixing en masse, there were unions between the middle and upper classes while the enslaved masses were dealing with centuries of rape that varied based on white to black ratios.

This is why places in the deepest parts of the anglophone South are predominately black until you go into the historical black middle and upper middle class.

The New England populations are much more heterogeneous given the highest white to black rations as well as many waves of immigrants mixing with them from Native Americans to Cape Verdean.

Your raceplay is showing.
>>
>>2629494
>centuries of rap
Can you prove it was rape?
Because women despise wealthy high-status men.

You're explanations reek of sjw pseudoscience.
>>
>>2629772
Because enslaved people cannot give consent
>>
>>2629835
It is possible that white slave owners were not absolute monsters.

You never had a conversation with a slave. You're just assuming things to fit your narrative, and putting feminist feels above what you know about human nature and objective truth.

Why do you have such a vested interest in pushing a perception of eternal victimhood on black people. It's not healthy.
>>
>>2629867
They owned someone as livestock and property, regardless of a yes or no answer the reality is these women were under the thumb of these masters even "nice" masters.

There is no agency in enslavement, nor is there any true freedom to contextualize the response.

Your interest is to create a narrative of blacks and white loving and breaking bread in a white supremacist society. That is a revision of vast proportion especially given too the reality that mixed race people were slaves and sold like chattel as any other person of African descent.

The erasure of the defined victimhood of slaves shows more than anything else a love of a sort of whiteness that stripped African descendants of their very humanity to put then in the position of slave in the first place
>>
>>2629909
I can't get through to you.
They were ensalved by other black people. They were locked up for being debtors, POWs, and just generally the disliked misfits. Then sold to white colonists.

American style slavery in the states was actually created by a black slave owner. Black on black relations were not all kumbaya and have never been. Colonial America was far more complex and nuanced than you're giving it credit for.
>>
>>2629942
The systems in place within West African society allowed a level of autonomy and agency unseen within the confines of Chattel Slavery in the West where blackness by default was of enslaved and inferior people.

In West Africa the systems in place was one that built interference through soft pushes, a woman was freed when she married or was pregnant. These were not in place in the west.

Also the first slave was John Lunch and he was made enslaved by a white man, about a decade or two before the case you are referring to.

Learn history, colonial America was complex. I've stated that and given examples. It's you who believes it was an interracial Union of equals.
>>
>>2629991
West African slavery still exists today relatively unchanged from its origins, and it is actually worse than western slavery ever was and very much racialized. See Mauritania and haritins(black Americans eastern doppelgängers and ethnic cousins).

You are living in a dream world completely divorced from reality.

John punch, his name was John Punch.
>>
>>2630030
>See Mauritania and haritins(black Americans eastern doppelgängers and ethnic cousins).

Jesus Christ that is so trucking inaccurate I'm pretty sure you just googled those up.
>>
>>2630030
It's a phone error but suffice to say you're more than willing to bind history to a mulatto free past that never existed
>>2630091
Don't bother, he is a Negro that wants to stand side by side with whites as the half sibling as if that would curry favor
>>
>>2629909
every single living human being, whether African, European, Asian, Arab has both slave owners and slaves in their ancestry, it's a fact.

who are you to declare they are all immoral monsters when this has been the norm of thinking for 0.1% of civillization
>>
>>2630117

>every single living human being, whether African, European, Asian, Arab has both slave owners and slaves in their ancestry, it's a fact.

Nope.
>>
>>2630117
It's not a matter of I seeing them as "monsters" it's a matter of me being completely understanding if I don't blame them for identifying with the Masters.
>>
>>2630178
Stockholm Syndrome basically in a social terrain that wanted them to be mute livestock
>>
>>2630196
Wait is that you Katherine because it says your post is (you)
>>
>>2630091
I'm very well educated to the on worldly matters. You're probably some white sjw preaching to people about who's privileged, and who's a victim, and how they should see themselves. The sjw crowd have lived like pampered pre-madonnas for so long they have lost accurate perspective on the human condition, yet speak on it constantly, and as if they are experts. The jew banker's useful idiots.
>>
>>2630099
>mulatto free past
What are you talking about?

As for currying favor with whites. My stance has had zero to do with that, and everything to do with the fact that if you go back a few generations you have hundreds of grandparents, some white, some black, some slaves, some masters, why only identity with the most victimized members of your family tree?
>>
>>2630463
The fact of the matter is black American history and experiences are based on African ancestry. The European ancestry you so desperately want to put on equal footing was never something the support and fostered development or equality.

The reality is slightly straighter hair or a smaller nose is not what makes us any different that other black Americans without that.

You are absolutely seeking to curry whiteness and white people. You are centering whiteness in black people by having them change based on what is honestly superfluous phenotype.

Africans and Black Americans are not polar opposites, Creoles developed on the coast, fusions of cultures developed, expansions of contemporary changes have occurred. There is no need to say they are some preserved thing that doesn't need to be "tainted" by Black American inclusion.

You're using that as an excuse, you're twisting history and literally countering that enslaved women wanted to have children with white men who enslaved them instead of their partners. That oft 12-15 year old girls owned by grown men could have agency.

If you want to identify with a Griffe so be it, but black American does not as a term deny anything. It's highlighting the most important factor in their experiences -their blackness- stop trying to say all black Americans are mixed to the degree of Griffes because I showed you they aren't
>>
>>2631747
But they are mixed. This is a genetic fact. They have spent a lot of time and energy on Afrocentrism, not that there is anything wrong with that, but why is it so wrong to so much as mention their europan heritage. It's not about currying favor, it's about having a completely accurate sense of self. White people never actually enslaved blacks, they just bought them, as they were already incarcerated in Africa. They essentially saved them from African slavery. Why does an accurate interpretation of history and identity bother SJWs so much, who apparently have a vested interest in black Americans being eternally bastardized victims, through pushing a white supremacist narrative, and victimhood mentality on blacks. You guys are worse than neo-nazis, and the fact that you are underhanded and subtle about it is extremely ugly.
>>
>>2631867
I would not say that the Europeans "saved" the original slaves. The slaves simply traded one master for another, even if the new master was somehow nicer than the old one. And what of slaves who were born into it? But I do agree with you, they should learn who their ancestors were no matter the social status or ethnicity in order to completely understand their history. They don't need to celebrate it or embrace it if their family tree does reveal that they did have white ancestors. My great-grandfather was a Native American and I don't give a flying fuck about that he was. I don't celebrate it, I don't say "I AMS INJUNS" It's just "yeah, my great-grandfather was a Native American"
>>
>>2630443
Hatting are compete different from Afro-Americans. If you can't see that and your post clearly shows that you are pretty damn stupid.
Thread posts: 281
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.