[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Need Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: mahatma-gandhi.jpg (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
mahatma-gandhi.jpg
16KB, 300x250px
I have to write a five-page paper on some subject of my choice pertaining to Gandhi. My current plan is to write about his policy of nonviolent non-cooperation, but do you guys think there's some other aspect of his life that might be easier to talk about for five pages? I know it's not that much, but history has never been my forte.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
>>
>>2601250

>but do you guys think there's some other aspect of his life that might be easier to talk about for five pages?

Write a quick rundown about his retarded desire to make post-colonial India a pre-industrial shithole that would have resulted in the starvation of millions.
>>
In that passage, Gandhi references India’s Arms Act of 1878, which gave Europeans in India the right to carry firearms but prevented Indians from doing so, unless they were granted a license by the British colonial government. The full text of what he wrote is: “Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest. If we want the Arms Act to be repealed, if we want to learn the use of arms, here is a golden opportunity. If the middle classes render voluntary help to Government in the hour of its trial, distrust will disappear, and the ban on possessing arms will be withdrawn.”

These words come from a World War I recruitment pamphlet that Gandhi published in 1918, urging Indians to fight with their British colonial oppressors in the war, not against them. According to K.P. Nayar, chief diplomatic editor for The Telegraph in Calcutta, Gandhi saw “an opportunity for a political struggle against the colonial rulers and for the repeal of the unjust Arms Act,” not “for more Indians to have access to guns.” Peter Brock, a noted historian of nonviolence, wrote in his article “Gandhi’s Nonviolence and His War Service” that Gandhi “believed at that time (although he became more skeptical of this later on) that India could win equal partnership for itself within the British Empire if as large a number as possible of its able-bodied men volunteered to help the Empire, in one way or another, in times of need.” The British, that is, would regret passing the Arms Act because they’d discover Indians to be such valuable fellow soldiers.
>>
>>2601261
OP here, I read about this in the history book we had to buy for this class. Why did he think machinery was evil?
>>
>>2601250
You could talk about all his thoughts about sex. Like how he thought that sleeping in the same bed as his nieces would help keep him celibate.

Or about how he really hated black people. If you don't want a weird sex paper.
>>
Talk about how he was redpilled on blacks.
>>
>>2601250
His scatological obsessions and pedophlic undertones that colored his relationships with his younger female relatives.
>>
File: DanielouOnGandhi.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
DanielouOnGandhi.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
You could write about how he was completely inconsequential in the grander scheme of things, how his present legendary status is largely due to propaganda.
>>
>>2601250
Write about his tacit support of apartheid
>>
Dig for dirt on him?

With all the "Media Drivel" proclaiming him as some sort of hero or something.

Was he a Prostitute Punching, Pool Hustling, Gang Leader, Communist like MLK?

He must have been a total Cuck?

Was he a pedophile, pervert, homosexual?

Did he fuck Chickens, Cows, or Sheep?

I'll bet he was banging the garment factory workers two or three at a time?

The little boy ones anyway?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.