[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the hardest medal to achieve?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: hc-victoria-cross-talk-695.jpg (212KB, 695x400px) Image search: [Google]
hc-victoria-cross-talk-695.jpg
212KB, 695x400px
What's the hardest medal to achieve?
>>
>>2600517
Victoria Cross
Medal of Honor
>>
>>2600517
The Iron Cross, you basically need to fix everything that is wrong with Germany first to get one.
>>
>>2600532
this
>>
File: Eddie_Chapman_%28Agent_ZigZag%29.jpg (416KB, 1115x1570px) Image search: [Google]
Eddie_Chapman_%28Agent_ZigZag%29.jpg
416KB, 1115x1570px
>>2600532
All you need to be is a suave Englishman to get one.
>>
>>2600517
Both the Iron Cross and the Victoria Cross.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Pujol_Garc%C3%ADa
>>
>>2600557
can you show me where the iron crosses bloom?
>>
>>2600554
It's amazing how the James Bond meme was genuinely based on the fact British intelligence was so good.
>>
>>2600517
Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Golden Oak Leaves, Swords and Diamonds
>>
>>2600617
Particularly amazing once you consider that it used to be a total fucking joke as late as the napoleonic wars.
>>
>>2600517
The Iron Cross with Golden Oakleaves and Swords with Diamonds. Only one man has ever received it, Hans Ulrich Rudel, a German Stuka Pilot during World War II.
More Info on Mr. Rudel: http://www.achtungpanzer.com/gen9.htm
>>
>>2600721
I was just getting on its feet

unlike the OSS/CIA which began badass then became a joke
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.