[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conscription

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: conscription.jpg (71KB, 591x637px) Image search: [Google]
conscription.jpg
71KB, 591x637px
Is conscription slavery? Are draft-dodgers pussies?
>>
>>2600476

>Is conscription slavery?

Of course.

>Are draft-dodgers pussies?

Fuck no. It's hard to be a draft-dodger. Don't fight the states wars.
>>
>Get rights to vote because of conscription
>Women get the right to vote too
>they are not conscripted

Until either they are conscripted to die with me or they are stripped of voting rights I'd dodge a draft.
>>
>>2600476
Little bit of both I think. The biggest riots in US history were during the civil war over the draft as the plurality of people who weren't radical black Republicans saw it as a fundamental rejection of core USA values. $300 or your life as they said.

At the same time however anybody who not only won't volunteer but will try to escape having to defend the collective should not be allowed rights in that collective. I'd say volunteers for offensive wars but there is nothing wrong with conscription on the defensive.
>>
Conscription happened during the civil war
>>
>>2600502

The planet has more countries than America.
>>
>>2600500

>At the same time however anybody who not only won't volunteer but will try to escape having to defend the collective should not be allowed rights in that collective. I'd say volunteers for offensive wars but there is nothing wrong with conscription on the defensive.

The problem is that this line of reasoning gets murky very quickly. Lets say GWB implemented conscription after 9/11 to go into Afghanistan. Is that a defensive or offensive war?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.