[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Lit/ is Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Well, they killed /lit/. It is now flooded with sub-100 IQ meat-shields. Time for me to try a new board. Who are /his/ favorite philosophers, historians, authors, and etc.? What time periods do you like best and in what parts of the world? Tell me what you're all about.
>>
>>2599413
John Green and Lindy Beige are our patronsaints.
>>
>>2599413
>/lit/ died after literally 8 hours of exposure to outside elements
Must not have been very good then.
>>
>>2599646
Well, yeah, /lit/ has been terrible since time immemorial.
>>
File: 1473125150991.jpg (37KB, 633x753px) Image search: [Google]
1473125150991.jpg
37KB, 633x753px
>>2599413
You thinks that's bad?
My board is overrun and drown in horse fucking.

/this/ is the one the greatest boards here surprisingly.
>>
>>2599413
I like the one that hated niggers
>>
File: rome.png (63KB, 687x716px) Image search: [Google]
rome.png
63KB, 687x716px
>not having at least 30 primary source books on your bookshelf
>>
File: 1439230582104.png (46KB, 660x716px) Image search: [Google]
1439230582104.png
46KB, 660x716px
>>2600337
>>
>>2599413
personally i am pretty into imperialism in east asia during the 19th and early 20th century. i find the decline of the qing fascinating, as well as the warlord era and early modern japan.

i haven't read much philosophy as i don't know where to start, but i have read a bunch of normie-tier shit like nietzsche, foucault, and marcus aurelius. of those i like marcus aurelius the best, kinda comes across as buddhism without the mystic bullshit.

unfortunately, this place is probably even worse then /lit/. naziboos run rampant and the boards favourite topics seem to be WW2 and how the nazis could have won, hitler in general, and various versions of "was X white?". anytime anything vaguely related to race comes up, the entire thread is immediately derailed. nuance is rare here. has been getting much worse recently. i mean, i am right-wing myself and find it utterly insufferable.

pro-tip: be as ULTRA SPECIFIC as is possible when making a thread.
>>
>>2599918
/pol/ was always shit though, literally just one big circle jerk. this place is getting worse with more and more of /pol/ coming over and projecting their ideology onto history without actually knowing fuck all about whatever they are projecting on.
>>
>>2599413
at least now /fit/ will attract all the roasties away and cuck /lit/ the fuck out, driving them to write a great epic, just like Joyce did.
>>
>tell me what you're all about

Ok you asked for it:

>rome and/or ww2 only
>ottomans are true successors to rome
>buddha was a blue eyed aryan
>christianity has no historical influences and is only influenced by god
>evolution aka darwinist cult has no scientific evidence
>napoleon was a cuck
>alexander was the bad guy
>stalin did nothing wrong
>armies did not use armour or weapons
>that one shouting tripfag who yells about spirit
>reporting/arguing with poltards
>sea people did it
>hitler could have won if...
>thicc venus statues
>
>
>

etc. enjoy your stay, you're here forever.
>>
>>2600400
i was watching a napoleon docu a while back and there's a scene where they show his staircase in one of his mansions, and the banister is all wrought iron cocks.
>>
https://youtu.be/T-DYqs9itbY

at 22:32
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.