[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill the Rape meme.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (50KB, 468x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 468x417px
Why is it that ethnic mixing in an historical context is always framed as rape?

Is it to persevere the notion of feminine virtue and loyalty?

Look, if you know female nature, then you know they love conquers and despise the conqured. So in all likelihood pretty much all of he historical race mixing was consensual sex.

End the rape baby meme. It harms actual academic research, in the name of blue piled feels and shit.
>>
>>2598761
The rapebabby bullshit is just a /pol/ meme, but you're kidding yourself if you think it was consensual in "fuck yeah foreign alpha studs" sense rather than "better find a hubby among the invaders so he'll protect me from his fellows" sense.
Did you come from r9k?
>>
>>2598948
Most women are based af they don't care they watch brutal fight videos for fun.
>>
>yfw your family is ancient as fuck and raped half the planet
>>
Rape by definition has been redefined by feminists to include something like "sex due to power status of male" or something to that affect

So a master having sex with a perceptibly willing slave would by default be rape due to her submissive status

Even though it's clear that this isn't much different than any other case of women having sex with a powerful superior due to what is natural female attraction for power and superiority
>>
>>2599148
>listening to women

Haha why would you ever do this
>>
>>2598761
Because then you run into the situation where a nonwhite conqueror lays with a conquered white woman, and we can't have that as anything but rape you see.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.