[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The original Jews are black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (57KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 350x200px
Not Bantu black, but black nonetheless.
>>
Ethiopian LARPers are not Jews.
Ashkenazis are the purest and Sephardis except those from Turkey.
>>
>>2597803
>we wuz jews n shiet
>>
AYO HOL UP WE WUZ JEWS N SHEIT? DAM NIGGA KFC BETTA BE KOSHER.
>>
suckkkah ass pussy ass bitch ass edomite cave beast crackkkers stole our history again baka
>>
File: image.png (941KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
941KB, 2048x1536px
>>2597817
I'm not trying my to KANGZ this, but why do ignore or straight up lie about facts for "muh whate supramacy narrative" It's not fair to the real life cultures and people.
>>
>>2597845

Sephardis are from Spain but some of them mixed with Arabs after the expulsion while others stayed pure
>>
>>2597817
>Ashkenazis are the purest and Sephardis except those from Turkey.

You got those two mixed up. Sephardi are the purest and Ashkenazi have European ancestry.
>>
>>2597860
DNA evidence shows European ancestry in Ashkenazis. Do you have any proof of Sephardis mixing with Arabs?
>>
>>2597847
Actually makes me curious how Jews got black admixture since they're so adamant about intermarriage.
>>
File: smugbe.jpg (134KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
smugbe.jpg
134KB, 960x960px
>>2597803
>some of the oldest jewish communitites with an intresting history
>asheknazi """jewish""" run Israel still systematically sterizes them or just blatantly are openly racist agains them and other blacks
I like the time when a guy from Eritrea was mistaken for a stabby wahabby only to be shot and lynched by a mob of """israelis"""
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>2597830
>>2597824
>>2597838
>>2597845

I understand that whites have deposit seated insecurity, but can we put that aside in the name of academic honesty. No need to worry I'm not suggesting Jews are related to black Americans, but they are definitely not white.
>>
>>2597863

Ashkenazis= Italy->Germany->Eastern Europe
Sephardis = Spain->Expelled around Europe and Mediterranean
Mizrahis = Arab converts
>>
File: merchant21.png (78KB, 612x550px) Image search: [Google]
merchant21.png
78KB, 612x550px
>yfw white devil jews in Israel have sterilized millions of Beta Jews
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 736x736px
>>2597880
Because they are from Ethiopia, which borders Bantu tribes.
>>
File: babby.jpg (19KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
19KB, 385x383px
>>2597897
>Mizrahis = Arab converts
>this is what ashkenazi """jews""" actually believe
>>
>>2597940
It's an afrocentrist pushing this theory.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3543766/

>With two exceptions, all of the populations had mitochondrial genomes that were of Middle Eastern origin. The Ethiopian mitochondrial genomes were of African origin and the Bene Israel of Indian origin...This observation provides some resolution to the queries of the physical anthropologists, Maurice Fishberg and Joseph Jacobs, for why Indian and Ethiopian Jews bear a physical resemblance to their local populations (Fishberg 1911; Jacobs 1899).

>>2597880
Relative to other near-eastern populations they have less. Mizrahim and sephardim for example.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.