[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HIS/ OTTOCUCKS BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0142.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
Even the very first paragraph of Cuckipedia acknowledges what /his/ is seemingly incapable of accepting.

>Both "Western Roman Empire" and "Eastern Roman Empire" (or "Byzantine Empire") are modern terms describing de facto independent entities; however, at no point did the Romans consider the Empire split into two, but rather considered it a single state governed by two separate Imperial courts out of administrative expediency.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Roman_Empire
>>
>>2593140
>wikipedia

Nice meme, Papapoulos
>>
>>2593166
There's not a single contemporary source found in Latin Rome that describes a separation or alienation from Greek Rome.

Nice try yourself, Barbarossaboo.
>>
the ottomans were the same entity too, they were the even easter roman empire
>>
>>2593140
Bulgarians are alright. The most honorary of the honorary Slavs.
>>
Say it with me
The Holy Islamic Ottoman Empire of Rome
>>
File: kvarg.png (112KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
kvarg.png
112KB, 208x206px
>>2593166
>>2593606
stop turkposting.
>>
>>2593448
They lacked the key concept that unified the Romans beyond simple geographic boundaries: Romanitas.

In fact, they would invent their own version, called Osmanlilik.
>>
>>2593616
y-yes varg...
i'll go back to my shed to have an intercourse with my qt half asian white aryan wife for the purpose of procreation
>>
>>2593448
>>2593621
Also, by the 15th century - hell, even in the century following Constantine - the Christian Church was pretty inseparable part of the Roman state.

So the Ottomans lacked any claim to being Roman and they were Muslims, considered a Christian heresy since even 8th century by people like St John of Damascus.

The Ottomans are imposters to Rome. And, I would add, the Muscovites who tried to style Moscow as the Third Rome. Rome was mutilated in 410 and died in 1453 - it's that simple I'm afraid.
>>
File: kvargious.jpg (91KB, 734x729px) Image search: [Google]
kvargious.jpg
91KB, 734x729px
>>2593635
>half asian
>>
>>2593644
The ottomans let the orthodox church of Istanbul exist though, it still exists to this day.
It was just another state institution.
>>
>>2593140
Yeah no shit, the division occurs after the fall of rome (duh fucking duh) with byzantine having no choice but going solo. Are you autistic OP?
>>
File: 1480169387492.jpg (109KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
1480169387492.jpg
109KB, 500x643px
>>2593140
Feels good to know that Turks are literally cattle, not humans.
>>
File: smugbe.jpg (134KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
smugbe.jpg
134KB, 960x960px
>>2594247
*poultry
>>
>>2594247
Do you realize these people are on Arabic tv's?
And has nothing to do with Turks
>>
File: lel.jpg (60KB, 388x532px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
60KB, 388x532px
>>2593140

History is more subjective than that, my autistic friend.

The current British government and monarchy is entirely the same entity as the one that ruled 25% of the world's population, would anyone still claim the Brits have an empire?

The idea that the semi-populated city state that eventually fell to Mehmet the Conqueror was the "Roman Empire" is laughable.
>>
>>2594403
>Do you realize these people are on Arabic tv's?
>And has nothing to do with Turks

Are you denying the fact that the English serve Turks up as food at their dinner tables on Christmas?

Because if you are, you're evidently too ignorant to have a real conversation here.
>>
>>2594502
It's a fact!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.