[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Russia wasn't defeated in WW1 because it had a revolution.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1418228156215.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>Russia wasn't defeated in WW1 because it had a revolution.
>>
>>2592201
Never heard anyone say that about Russia.

About Germany, on the other hand...
>>
>>2592201
>>2592209
People say that to justify 'le no one can invade Russia' meme
>>
>>2592222

Russia wasn't invaded in WW1.
>>
>>2592287
That's just a technicality.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>2592313

>People (in my imagination) say that to justify 'le no one can invade Russia' meme
>Russia wasn't invaded in WW1.
>That's just a technicality.
>>
>>2592338
A war is a war. Doesn't matter who started it.
>>
>>2592346

What the hell are you even talking about?
>>
>>2592351
Read the thread again. If you don't have anything to say besides putting my posts in meme arrows, why do you bother replying?
>>
>>2592356

I've been in the thread from the start.

The point is that no one says Russia wasn't defeated in WW1, I've never heard anyone say that ever.

When this was pointed out >>2592209 someone came out with >>2592222 "they say it to justify the "no one can invade Russia meme", which is ridiculous as no one would say any such thing to defend that as Russia wasn't invaded in WW1.>>2592287 and then some idiot replied to that saying "that's just a technicality", which I mocked >>2592338

Then you >>2592346 said "A war is a war. Doesn't matter who started it." When absolutely no one whatsoever had made any point whatsoever based on who started WW1.

So what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>2592287
Yeah it was
>>
>>2592209

Or about the US from americans talking about Vietnam
>>
>>2592287
Even australia invaded russia in ww1
>>
>>2592470

I hardly think fighting alongside the Whites in the Russian Civil War is an invasion.
>>
>>2592201
Russia was crushed military by the Germans and the Soviets saw how unpopular the Tsar was and launched a revolution. If the German invasion hadn't of been so successful, there would be no popular support for a communist revolution and so Russia wouldn't of been brought out the war by revolution. So I'd say both the German invasion and the Soviet revolution that took advantage of the invasion led to Russia being defeated in WW1.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.