[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many Turks deny the Armenian Genocide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Genocide.jpg (300KB, 1200x759px) Image search: [Google]
Genocide.jpg
300KB, 1200x759px
Why do so many Turks deny the Armenian Genocide?
>>
>>2586027
It's common in every strain of nationalism:

Deny all the violence inherent to nationalism while openly advocating to do it again. Turks are just the least subtle about it because they harbor nuclear-level butthurt
>>
>>2586049
But why do they need to deny it?
>>
File: 1487572338379.jpg (711KB, 930x807px) Image search: [Google]
1487572338379.jpg
711KB, 930x807px
>>2586146
Because if you dont, you end up like us
>>
Denying ? Lol.

>turks deeeeeenyyying lul
>dont worrrryiie i know tee historrry
>blablabla

Actually the western historians and amerifats historians dont know nothing man. The amerifats dont know geography also.

You have to read this from Halil Inalcik and Ilber Ortayli. And you also will need to learn Ottoman Language for examine the migration documents from Ottoman archive.

We need to migrate them because they are civilians. They have to get away from war zone. Yes some of them died. Actually there is no evidence proves the Ottomans kill them and fuck their wifes or blabla... Please western brainlets. Know the history well.
>>
>>2586027
Their definition of "genocide" widely differs from your own. To them it was just an operation to save their Caucasus front from being endagered from behind.
If they needed to kill 150 Armenians for them to stop believing Russian lies of "we will help you cast off the shackles of ottomans xaxaxa now go kill your teachers and police" then they would have been just as fine as with 1.5 million deaths. As far as I know there was no provable "intent" to exterminate the Armenians, it was just an extreme case of "pls be quiet kids adults need to concentrate on not losing the fucking war", also here is a blanco check to keep them quiet t. military command in Constantinople

Nothing to do with any ideology like that retard is implying >>2586049
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.