[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Serbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1ef.png (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1ef.png
11KB, 320x320px
What do you know about the Serbs?

Based documentary on them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8
>>
First for remove kebab
>>
God is a Serb
And he will protect us
>>
>>2585983

Resisting US bombing for more than a month in 1999 was quite impressive. I guess maybe they were massacring people in Kosovo, though. Don't know whose propaganda is accurate.
>>
>this triggers the Serb
>>
>>2585997
>masscring people

Muslims to be exact. The whole conflict could be seen as a Christian/Islam battle.

And the USA sided solidly with the under dog muslims.
>>
>>2585997
>Resisting US bombing for more than a month in 1999 was quite impressive. I guess maybe they were massacring people in Kosovo, though. Don't know whose propaganda is accurate.

Yeah, 3 months actually.

As for the alleged massacres and etc, this vid explains most of that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8
>>
File: приштина1.jpg (40KB, 472x351px) Image search: [Google]
приштина1.jpg
40KB, 472x351px
>>2586015
What did Clinton do to piss off the Serbs and gain the admiration from non serb yugoslavs?
>>
>>2585983
Idiots who lived in a backwards society whose own territorial greed is directly responsible for everything bad that's happened over the last century.
>>
>>2586057
He bombed Serbia, without the approval of the UN security council.
>>
>>2586076
t. Kraut
>>
The main thing you need to know is that 10,484 was not enough.
>>
Civilization began in serbia (see bosnian aka serbian pyramids).

Buddha a serb.

Serb are historically the most powerful race.

All slavic peoples and indo Europeans derive from serbs.

SPQR is a misspelling of SERB.

All the best emperors were illyrian aka serb.

Islam was invented to counter the unrivaled success of the serb, to little success.

Serb strongest genetics impervious to typhus.
>>
>>2586109
KEK, this is a well thought out post making fun of both Serbs and Albanians
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>>2586109

You forgot God is a Serb
>>
>>2586159

Only "croatian" propagandists deny this
>>
>>2586165

By "Croatian" you mean Serbs who took the name "Kurbat" in thanks to the Bulgar leader who freed them from captivity.
>>
File: Serboy.png (1MB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Serboy.png
1MB, 600x800px
You meme Serbian wewuz. You really think that history of Serbia began in the 90s.
No.
>before the 12th Century, nothing was known. There were some mayors (one of them was Stefan Nemanja)
>12th Century, Stefan Nemanja, the great mayor has three sons. The youngest became the first Serbian archiepiscop
>13th Century. The middle son became the king and Serbia achieved autonomy. There were deals (marriages) between the Byzantines and Hungarian Empire.
>14th Century; Uros I, builder of first Serbian mines, hired Saxons. Milutin, a savage who tried to hide his savagery by building monasteries. Stefan of Decans, famous for his monastery. Stefan Uros Nemanjic IV Dusan the Forceful BTFO Byzantines. Uros V disappoints father. Battles of Marica and Kosovo happened. Serbia Turk'd
You want more?
>>
File: Bogdanoffs.jpg (68KB, 751x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdanoffs.jpg
68KB, 751x600px
You really think that Serbs are dirty cockroaches. Well, you took the juicy Nazipill. NUKE US IF YOU WANT!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.