[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texas objectively has the most interesting history of U.S. states.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Texas_flag_map.svg_2.png (86KB, 2000x1952px) Image search: [Google]
Texas_flag_map.svg_2.png
86KB, 2000x1952px
Texas objectively has the most interesting history of U.S. states.
>>
Remember: Y'all is singular. All y'all is plural. All y'all's is plural possessive.

How can you look at the Texas legislature and still believe in intelligent design?

Musicians can run this state better than politicians. We won't get a lot done in the mornings, but we'll work late and be honest.

May the God of your choice bless and keep you. I respect Him as long as He does not circumcise me anymore.
>>
>>2585486
I'd argue Utah, but I'm kind of a Mormoboo.
>>
>>2585486
>what is Massachusetts
>>
>>2585550
Literally who?
>>
New England was absolute bonkers during the early Colonial years. Guys were trying to setup religious communal utopias and the like. Then the revolutionary war, and then the rapid westward expansion.

By contrast, we got in a small war, and Sam Houston was relatively prescient.
>>
>>2585486
Easily outdone by New York.
>>
Well, I just said that Jesus and I were both Jewish and that neither of us ever had a job, we never had a home, we never married and we traveled around the countryside irritating people.

Yes, I'm a Judeo-Christian. Jesus and Moses are in my heart, and... both of them were independents, by the way.

We're first on executions. We're 49th in funding public education. We're in a race with Mississippi for the bottom, and we're winning.

Kinky Friedman
>>
File: 1485820264601.png (63KB, 691x779px) Image search: [Google]
1485820264601.png
63KB, 691x779px
Virginias, Massachusetts, New York, Texas, California, Utah, Hawaii, Alaska, Louisiana, Pennsylvania
Not in order. All fucking fantastic histories for any anons, especially you foreign anons looking for a Wikipedia rabbit hole on American States.
>>
>>2585486
I'd argue for New York, Massachusetts, Virginia or Louisiana. Texas isn't bad, but the first three I listed had more years and thus more stories on Texas. It's hard to beat states that were pivotal in the formation of the colonial and post-Revolutionary period.
>>
You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas.
Be always sure you are right - then go ahead.
Heaven knows that I have done all that a mortal could do, to save the people, and the failure was not my fault, but the fault of others.
>>
File: flag of Virginia.png (268KB, 1280x877px) Image search: [Google]
flag of Virginia.png
268KB, 1280x877px
>>2585486
No.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.