[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*collapses very slowly*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 64946-004-CB78E6D2.jpg (167KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
64946-004-CB78E6D2.jpg
167KB, 600x300px
*collapses very slowly*
>>
File: 942999db7fbf.jpg (109KB, 1000x747px) Image search: [Google]
942999db7fbf.jpg
109KB, 1000x747px
*wears increasingly ridiculous outfits*
>>
*massacres Latin people who gave origin to Rome*
>>
File: EnricoDandolo.jpg (885KB, 733x900px) Image search: [Google]
EnricoDandolo.jpg
885KB, 733x900px
*gets BTFO by a blind 98 year old man*
>>
>>2583405
You must be Germanic. Otherwise you'd know that's stylish.
>>
>>2583429
>Latins keeps fucking up the city by fighting each other
>be surprised when an angry mob slaughers you

The Venetians and Crusaders also sacked a Catholic city. So much about their just behaviour.
>>
>>2583454
The Venetians were expelled from Constantinople in 1171, 11 years before the massacre. Only Pisans and Genoans who weren't fighting each other at the time were massacred. The justification was pretty much "FUCK COMMERCE, I'M JEALOUS OF THESE PEOPLE MAKING MORE MONEY THAN ME. NOT EVEN THEIR WOMEN, CHILDREN AND PRIESTS WILL BE SPARED". That's nigger tier behavior. They got what they deserved later.
>>
>>2583429
1)The numbers given by Eustathius are way off
2)Latins supported the other Imperial claimants to the throne. It was more a removing those who supported your political rivals thing + letting the mob get go of their social pressures + let the army that supported you loot something to keep them happy
>>
>>2583405
>dude on the right with the red helmet

actually kinda cool. that wizard guy tho lmfao
>>
>>2583493
Eh, they didn't really care about the economic aspect.
The mob wanted blood, the army wanted loot, and the guy that the throne had recently been coup'd from had a latin mother and latin supporters.

Purging the Latins was political, not xenophobic.

(And right after it happened, the Venetians were invited in to fill the void. Hardly the behaviour of someone angry at Italian merchants)
>>
>>2583429
Catholics aren't Christian
>>
>>2583922
...what
you tryna tellin me italy spain and france aint christian my man?
cause that a load of bee ess
>>
>>2583922
>A Christian is a person who follows or adheres to Christianity, an Abrahamic, monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.

ur wrong
>>
File: 1486318368125.jpg (204KB, 1017x515px) Image search: [Google]
1486318368125.jpg
204KB, 1017x515px
>>2583922
Fuck off protestcuck. Your religion didn't exist back then. Orthodoxy and Catholicism are the same shit besides some very minor differences.
>>
>>2583429
>king
He was The Universal Christian Emperor, you barbarian
>>
>>2584007
>they're the same thing except for what makes them not the same thing
How'd you reach that conclusion Sherlock?
>>
>>2584045
They were literally the same religion until 1054 AD: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East%E2%80%93West_Schism
>>
>>2584073
>They were literally the same religion until 1517 AD: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninety-five_Theses
>>
>>2584100
Protestcuckism sprung out of nowhere from an overweight G*rman autist. Catholicism and Orthodoxy just split up over some relatively minor disagreements.
>>
>>2584073
No one really cared about the 1054 division.
It wasn't till 1204 that catholics had a 'WOW YOU'RE DOING THIS WEIRD'.
And Orthodox had a 'FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING BARBARIC FUCK TWATS YOU LITERALLY JUST SACKED THE HOLY CITY RAURARHAA'
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.