[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Muhammad the Antichrist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

In Constantine, Saint Gabriel tries to unleash the Apocalypse by summoning the son of the the Devil. What if he already did? He is supposed to have appeared before Muhammad to reveal him as the last prophet of God. What if this was the summoning? What if the Antichrist is Muhammad and Muslims in general?
>>
Leave the Anti-Christs to me.

Pic related.
>>
In my estimation, the Antichrist will be something like a mouthpiece for Satan, but also something more. He will have a complete understanding of scripture and will be capable of deceiving millions. He will understand that evil is an essential piece of the universe as it is, and yet knows why we can't fear it. It is his honor to carry out God's sacred command, to send to hell all who oppose them. He has something of a penchant for misconstruing scripture to suit his own deeds. Does Muhammad or any Muslim have that? Or were they merely pawns in the greater schemata? Jesus knew that his will was in line with the Father's his whole mortal existence. The Antichrist will feel something akin to this. His will is in line with the Devil's.

Also note that he might have been called "perfect in beauty" in Ezekiel. Lol at any Muslim being a pinnacle of good looks.
>>
How can that be true if the antichrist is Winston Churchill?

Checkmate.
>>
>>2578643
>Lol at any Muslim being a pinnacle of good looks.

kek. Good post.
>>
God isn't real desu
>>
&/x/manaties posting
>>
>>2578585
He was a type of antichrist, a type of false messiah, yeah. He taught a different gospel than the one that Jesus' apostles taught, about a different Jesus, and is therefore accursed.

He's not The Antichrist, as that man has not yet made his appearance on the public stage.
>>
>>2578685

You are not real, but I love you nontheless
>>
>>2578598

keked
>>
Anti-christ is Sidney Crosby
>>
File: 1469740975282.jpg (4MB, 7121x6783px) Image search: [Google]
1469740975282.jpg
4MB, 7121x6783px
Isn't the Antichrist some roman emperor or jew-oppressor prick from history?
>>
John was a mushroom eating degenerate. Who care about the anti Christ.
I'm more interested in what was going on
in the Q community. Sounds like an awesome
sex party.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.