[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. I hate how literature is a dying art form coopted by pseudo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: d501.png (152KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
d501.png
152KB, 600x503px
1. I hate how literature is a dying art form coopted by pseudo intellectuals who pretend that every single sentence of selected old books have huge amount of so called depth and philosophical value. Literary theory is bullshit. I hate how people tell me I have to read some 1000 page boring old book even though i find it crushingly boring after 100 pages.

2. I hate the fact that ugly males have no representation anywhere and how it's never acknowledged that being a non-normie is a death sentence professionally and how all women have lives on easy mode and how 20 % of men get 80 % of women.

Why do I have to resort to 4chan and Reddit for these elementary truths? Where is the art that reflects the reality?

3. I hate the over academisation of everything and the attempt of humanities and social science departments to monopolise either common sense or bullshit. There are people stupid enough to believe that you need an MFA or English degree to be a writer. Or that English professors monopolise the ability to say which books are good or not. inb4 you claim that their experience lets them do that while dodging the issue of what the experience is and how it gives them abilities.

Of course publishers these days care more about a potential first time author's number of social media followers than their writing but that doesn't stop lit from claiming that publishers are omnipotent. >Inb4 butthurt unpublished author. I am not a writer.
>>
>>2578524
>2. I hate the fact that ugly males have no representation anywhere
Like ugly women (I'm talking actually ugly not just fat or frumpy) have it much easier...
>>
>>2578524
>>>/lit/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/adv/
>>>/pol/
>>>/r/eddit/
Not history.
>>
>>2578524
I am working on a historical setting comic with a hunchback protagonist wiith an ugly face who gets the qt.
>>
File: 1469286936822.jpg (76KB, 1065x859px) Image search: [Google]
1469286936822.jpg
76KB, 1065x859px
>>2578596
Lloyd pls go
>>
>>2578596
Good luck with that.
>>
>>2578524
You being evidently incapable of analyzing literature leaves you with little possibility to legitimately criticize it.

Your opinions on women and physical appearance show your lack of experience for dealing with people.

The study of language and literary theory generally gives writers a much higher quality of writing. I haven't seen many who claim it as a prerequisite, though.

You are also likely not serious, but rather baiting for attention, which is pretty embarrassing.

Sage.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.