[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the most /r9k/ person in history (before 1990)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: barclay.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
barclay.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
Who's the most /r9k/ person in history (before 1990)
>>
File: images (4).jpg (15KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
15KB, 443x332px
Claudius.

Literally the most beta man in history
>>
Leon Czolgosz, McKinley's Assassin.
He lived with his parents and self radicalized on revolutionary literature. He tried to join a sect of anarchists but they thought he acted too weird and must be a fink.
>>
File: James_Buchanan.jpg (196KB, 627x682px) Image search: [Google]
James_Buchanan.jpg
196KB, 627x682px
>>
>>2578048
>claudius
>beta

you obviously dony know claudius
>>
>>2578068
>his wife fucks half the Senate and their spans
>wife has a competition with a prostitute to see how many people they can fuck in one day and his wife wins
>wife publicly marries another man while Claudius is out of town visiting the nearby port of Ostia
>Claudius finds out about it and is reluctant to even punish her
>>
>>2578534
*Senate and their slaves
>>
File: nikolai II.jpg (292KB, 987x1500px) Image search: [Google]
nikolai II.jpg
292KB, 987x1500px
The good of /r9k/
>>
>>2577568
That one guy who had a secret back door just so he could avoid women. What's his name?
>>
>>2578534
>he actual believes the standard Roman slanderous propaganda of sexual impropriety
>>
>>2577568
Joseph Goebbels, Heinrich Himmler and Adolf Hitler.
>>
>>2579116
That was newton. He also dressed far older than what was the current fashion.
>>
>>2579280

Himmler and Goebbels had wives, children and education and Hitler was a fucking war hero.

How about you?
>>
>>2579302
They used to be fucking losers and Goebbels was depressed because of his limp that everyone made fun of. He was even a marxist at one point. Also Hitler was a complete beta faggot.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_Stefanie_Rabatsch
>>
>>2579326
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_Stefanie_Rabatsch

>teenaged boy has an infatuation with an older girl and is awkward as fuck

Holy shit, it's such a unique story
>>
>>2579418
Most aren't as pathetic and creepy as that though. Also his war stories are embellished and his Jewish officer basically gave him a participation award.
>>
File: Adolf Hitler Confirmed r9k.png (412KB, 1657x689px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf Hitler Confirmed r9k.png
412KB, 1657x689px
>>
>>2579110
This. I kind of feel bad how he fumbled from another political fuck up to next
>>
>>2579110
hard to say if /r9k/ or just stupid.
>>
>>2579262
His mother also utterly despised him and the only reason he survived Caligula is because he was a stuttering laughing stock used as the court jester
>>
Pretty much all the ancient greek philosophers were literally neckbearded autists
>>
File: IMG_1271.jpg (69KB, 488x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1271.jpg
69KB, 488x700px
Kaiser Wilhelm
>Wrote erotic letters and stories about his mum
>Family was ashamed of him
>Started badly because of his arm
>Couldn't stop touching his dick when he was young
>People pretended to like him and he thought they were his real friends
>Fumbled around politically
>Had depression partly caused by a bad impression he left from an interview
>Covered up his hand all the time and was always embarrassed of it

He was the most /r9k/ historical figure but his life improved in exile- look how happy he is in this pic.
>>
>>2579285
No, pretty sure it's different guy. Damned if I can remember who, though. And google's just giving me "why women aren't scientists" articles when I try searching.
>>
File: 1387044682050.jpg (1MB, 1316x2424px) Image search: [Google]
1387044682050.jpg
1MB, 1316x2424px
>>2580458
Also liked to shit talk other robots in the newspapers (internet)
>>
>>2580472
it was kant right
>>
>>2580543
Shit talked Brits, Japs, Frogs and Ruskies. Willy would have been an excellent shitposter.
>>
>>2580472
You're thinking of Henry Cavendish.
>>
>>2579423
>Also his war stories are embellished and his Jewish officer basically gave him a participation award.
oh its you again
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.