[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian American History

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 20

File: 12-huang.jpg (429KB, 2142x1206px) Image search: [Google]
12-huang.jpg
429KB, 2142x1206px
Can we discuss Asian American History?

It is sorely neglected in most American schools because of the usual stuff like racism.
>>
>>2575707

i know that they build the railroad and that there were some rooftop Koreans during the L.A riots.

a.m.a
>>
>>2575717
Stop being racist and study our actual history, come to San Francisco and you can see how much we Asian Americans love this country alongside loving our home countries like PRC, Taiwan, South Korea.
>>
>>2575720
What history?

Of all the things you chose to WE over you picked a retarded distinction without a history anyone outside your special clique cares about. KYS uncle chang
>>
>>2575720
>alongside
No room for hyphenated Americans.
>>
Aren't Asian American men very popular with women?
>>
>>2575747
We're loyal to both America and China.
>>
>>2575756
See, this is the issue. You can't be loyal to multiple countries. If China and the US went to war over the South China Sea, which side would you pick? Kill yourself, hyphenated scum.
Hyphenated Americans are at least half decent when they're loyal to a US ally as well as the US, but not when you're chinks.
>>
>>2575758
Then you're just a racist, there's no reason we can't pick both. Watch Eddie Huang's shows.
>>
>>2575766
That's not racist.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyphenated_American
It's a safeguard against traitors. You can't be both American and loyal to a foreign country. You can take pride in your heritage, but you should only ever call yourself a [anything]-American when asked about your ethnicity.
>>
>>2575786
This whole talk of "traitors" is targeted against us Asian Americans. Read some Frank Chin.
>>
>>2575801
It's targeted against all hyphenated Americans.
>>
>>2575801
>>2575766
I don't know who either of those people are and I'm 99% sure nobody else does either
>>
Can we discuss what should be done to those who betray their own peoples? Like OP here.
>>
>>2575908
FOBs who spy should just be sent back and never allowed to enter the US again, stripped of all visas etc.

Naturalized US citizens who do it should just be executed, plain and simple. If they were spying for the US in the PRC they'd be executed immediately. The reason so many Chinese Americans spy is precisely because the rewards outweigh the risks: But Chinese are also quite physically cowardly people, if you kill a few spies they'll realize the game has changed and the consequences for spying are real and severe and stop it. They're rational. Trust me. I speak Chinese.
>>
>>2575756
speak for yourself. my family moved to america because china was so shit. why would asian americans have loyalty to a country they havent lived in most of their lives.
>>
>Asian American History
the history of a specific group of immigrants who had little impact in the history and society of the country?

sounds like something some boring academic would do
>>
>>2575992
Asian americans benefit from positive perceptions of their home countries. Shitting on your ethnic root isn't doing yourself any favors.
t. aa
>>
>>2575707
Its kinda weird they're largely invisible in US history, especially here in the coasts.

In California, they are roughly 15% of the population. In large cities, this goes up to 20-30%, yet are completely invisible in historical context.

Its similar in Washington state, where the its roughly 8-10%, and up to 15% in large cities like Seattle.
>>
>>2575756
a man cannot serve two masters. he will invariably love one and hate the other.
>>
>>2575707
Why do Asian Americans act and dress like niggers?
>>
>>2576001
They actually had quite a bit of impact on US laws, morals and ethics throughout the centuries. Mostly from how we reacted against them.

Many of the discriminatory laws and legislation were passed against Asians, Asian-Americans, and Asian-immigrants. Asian tax, Asian immigration exclusions, Asian marriage exclusion, Asian property exclusion, Asian internment, etc.

These "taught" us how Americans are racist against Asians, yet we will never acknowledge racism exist against Asians, Asian-Americans, Asian-immigrants. I put these three separately because they're different from each other. One is Asians as whole from Asian country.Second is American citizen, yet are foreigners to the eyes of white Americans. Third is immigrants from Asia who wish for better life.
>>
>>2575801
Read up on German Americans WW1
>>
>>2575786
You guys put that label on me. Actually, I have to fight to be called an American, otherwise you'd just call me a chink, a gook or whatever.
>>
>>2577992
You don't want to be considered an American. You want the best of both worlds: An American passport and American civic identity when it suits you and the option to retire back into a highly racially exclusive community when it suits you.

Mind you I'm not criticizing you for this. You're just the residue of a failed way of thinking called "propositional identity". But let's not pretend you'd pick up a rifle and start shooting fellow Chinese or Koreans if it called for it.
>>
>>2577805
>yet are foreigners to the eyes of white Americans

I wonder why.

http://observer.com/2016/04/the-unpleasant-truth-about-chinese-espionage/
>>
>>2577805
>Yet are foreigners to the eyes of white americans

Or perhaps this?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/chinese-man-shot-dead-paris-police-sparking-riot-beijing-protest

>Chinese man shot by French Police, Chinese riot and demonstrate
>Chinese cop shoots unarmed black man, 10,000 Chinese turn out to support him on the streets

Chinese/East Asians are for other Chinese/East Asians. What planet do you live on where you think other people don't notice this?

>Asian marriage exclusion

This applied to whites too. White men and women were not allowed to marry inter-racially. Anti-miscegenation laws aren't actually that unique throughout history, all that made the US ones unique was the fact they applied them to men with the same weight they did to women.
>>
>>2577800
It's how they conceptualize the whole idea of strutting and putting on masculine airs in a western society.

Because they have no reference point beyond LARPing as Bruce Lee, they basically just take the nigger example and copy what niggers do.
>>
>>2577805
White Americans never wanted you in their country, their elites did. Don't forget that. They didn't want you just like you don't want them in your countries.
>>
I'm an American with Asian ancestry. I enjoy my Thai food and slurping noodles and I really hit the jackpot when my neighbor turned out to be an old lady with too many cats to keep track of, but I'm first and foremost American. Identifying as "Asian-American" or "African-American" or whatever just means you don't deserve to be in America and don't appreciate that your parents left whatever shithole 3rd world country to come here. There is no "Asian-American" history, just history about Americans who built railroads and sniped niggers.
>>
>>2577800
African americans don't own that fashion.
>>
>>2578070
then why do wiggers do the same? and mexicans? and middle easterners? any group thats not white?
>>
>>2578102
of course they do dummy.

if not them then whom
>>
>>2578013
>You don't want to be considered an American.
Yes I do. Unless you definition of American is eating hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza and fries for every meal.

> You want the best of both worlds: An American passport and American civic identity when it suits you and the option to retire back into a highly racially exclusive community when it suits you.
I live in a white area. I barely socialize with Asian people. I don't even celebrate any Asian holidays, except using lunar new years as an excuse to go out to dim sum with family and white friends. I eat Asian food (I eat majority non Asian food, I just eat more Asian food than average). I have an Asian surname. If I talked to you on the phone, you couldn't tell because I don't have an accent.

>Mind you I'm not criticizing you for this.
You literally are.

>You're just the residue of a failed way of thinking called "propositional identity".
No, it's because you whiteys won't treat me like a (white) American and ask me stupid shit like "do you speak English?". White Americans are oblivious to the fact that they've created a White-American identity (which historically was explicit, white/coloreds) that they seek to exclude others from, and instead try to blame it on everyone else.

>But let's not pretend you'd pick up a rifle and start shooting fellow Chinese or Koreans if it called for it.
See, this is you projecting that I consider Chinese fellows. I don't like the PRC. If we got into a war with the PRC, I damn well would, except for the fact I'd probably get shot in the back by whitey. I don't feel kinship with them.

Unlike you, race isn't my primary self selected identifier. It's my de facto identifier because you treat me differently. I'm Asian American because I end up in similar situations as other Asian Americans, share that experience. You assume I place race first, because subconsciously, you place race first and are projecting. Your unhyphenated American really just means white American.
>>
>>2578037
Women couldnt vote. The law was designed to protect the whites from the yellow race.

>Paris Chinese
Seems like police overreaction. Old Chinese man got shot through the door as he was answering the door in front of his grandkids. If these sort of overreach don't generate reaction from general population, this should be an indication of something else.
>>
>>2578110
Ask yourself. How many wiggers are there really these days?

It is a 1990s/early 2000s thing. There are barely any any more.

It was always a meme, the most popular genre of music among whites in the US are rock, especially indie rock as far as shows go, and country ffs.
>>
>>2578100
> There is no "Asian-American" history, just history about Americans who built railroads
Those literally were Asians, not Americans. Many of them got shipped back on boats after working on the railroads. Laws were enacted that were explicitly anti-Chinese and barred then from naturalization. Stop trying to whitewash everything.
>>
Chinks are not people, the other AAs are fine but remove chinks

t. flip
>>
>>2578134
t. spic larping as asian
>>
>>2577800
LA culture
>>
>>2578125
Not the guy you're replying to but listen to me, I am Greek. You have no fucking idea how tolerant Anglo Americans are compared to the average Southern European or Slav. You have no idea how lucky you are. If someone like that guy in the OP's pic pulled all the whining and victim mentality here or in Poland or Russia that he does in the US, talking about Greek/Polish/Russian girls in the terms he does (I have seen his shows on Vice) about white American girls, he'd get his teeth kicked in by nationalists.

Anglo-Americans are insanely tolerant. People walk all over them.

>>2578127
So people protest against some old man dying, but not four dead in London. Honestly, Europeans can only blame ourselves for our stupidity in this regard.
>>
>>2578125
wow, that was actually really good.

i mean, I still think youre a shifty chinaman, but your points were concise and well said. Kudos.
>>
>>2578128
are you joking??

theres more wiggers now then theres ever been.
>>
>>2578146
>Not the guy you're replying to but listen to me, I am Greek. You have no fucking idea how tolerant Anglo Americans are compared to the average Southern European or Slav.
Yes I do. That doesn't mean Anglos treat me as American.

>You have no idea how lucky you are.
Yes I do. There's a reason why I live in America.

> If someone like that guy in the OP's pic pulled all the whining and victim mentality here or in Poland or Russia that he does in the US, talking about Greek/Polish/Russian girls in the terms he does (I have seen his shows on Vice) about white American girls, he'd get his teeth kicked in by nationalists.
It's a good thing I'm not him.

You're just saying it could be worse as a form of apologetics. The same logic as "you could be starving in africa if it weren't for the white man you dumb retarded nigger"
>>
>>2578143
thats the stupidest thing ive ever read. Even if you werent dead wrong, who in LA do you think started it?

Its the blacks, timmy. It belongs to the blacks.
>>
It is a sad stain on our history that we do not celebrate Asian immigrants. They have all the values that make this country great (grift, entrepenturship, education) as well as a desire to become Americans.

Some have fled their countries for a better life for their children. Some have fled the tyranny of Communism. All should be welcomed.
>>
>>2578146
Depends on which state. Deep red states don't want any tolerance. Racist belt is the other name for those states for a reason. Tolerance is fine until they need something of yours, your rights. While America itself as a country maybe tolerant that's mainly due to the liberal states championing those laws. The civil rights. The women's rights. The anti slavery. Etc.
>>
>>2578168
whoops, wrong person
>>
File: 3768008_orig.jpg?0.jpg (51KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
3768008_orig.jpg?0.jpg
51KB, 600x392px
Why does no one ever talk about the internment camps?
>>
>>2578193
There are no good Asian American history in US. It's all descent into darkness.
>>
>>2578193
I'm Californian, we covered them in school reasonably extensively by the standards of public education
>>
>>2578125
>I damn well would, except for the fact I'd probably get shot in the back by whitey
Before someone says I'm being racist here, and being racist against whites and this proves I place my Asian identity first, this is a history board. This opinion is based on how Asian-Americans (American being second means it's more important, not less, by the way, it's the noun being modified by the adjective, that's how English works), or American soldiers of Asian heritage if the less wordy term Asian Americans triggers you, were historically treated in Vietnam and shit. This is ignoring some of the even worse shit during WWII.

Don't blame Americans with Asian heritage for white people literally beating the shit out of fellow American soldiers and shooting at them.
>>
>>2575707
Its because Asians tend to not associate themselves with other Asians. A Korean would be offended if you compared him to a Chinese or Vietnamese. Confucianism (which stresses kinship ties and patrilineality) was a potent and popular ideology throughout East Asia for thousands of years. Ethnocentric nationalism found fertile ground in Confucian cultures. Most Asian Americans also came over in the last 70 years so we haven't had as much time to build American identities as Italians or Germans distinct from our ancestral identity. We aren't really victims of rapage similar to slavery and genocide like the blacks or the Native Americans and we are largely viewed as a model minority so white people assume whatever we're doing, we're doing it right. Finally, there aren't that many of us (4 - 5%), so there isn't a strong interest in API issues.
>>
>>2578233
There's a reason for why Asian American are largely from the last 70 years. It's got something to do with Asian American history. Also known as Asian Exclusion acts passed within last centuries.
>>
>>2578193
I learned about these over and over at my American public school, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>2578172
Red States of the US are nothing compared to rural Poland or Mani over here or rural Russia.

And all of those are nothing compared to parts of China and Korea.

>>2578193
They do. Even I've heard of it and I'm not American.
>>
File: 1484008833552.png (240KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1484008833552.png
240KB, 502x502px
>Told to study Asian-American history
>Given exactly zero (0) examples of where to start.

One of the many reasons why nobody takes you fucks seriously.
>>
>>2578193
this >>2578216
I pretty much only learned about slavery, colonialism, imperialism, the internment camps, the railroad, the holocaust and civil rights in history class.

I come across notable asian-american individuals when looking at other topics, but I only ever hear of asian-american history as a category when it is part of a diversity drive or an anti-racism campaign or something.

It is difficult to be free of stereotypes when you are accused of being racist for forgetting to hyphenate an Asian's name.
>>
>>2578306
What are you talking about? You have the internet. It is ridiculously easy to start learning about Asian American history. You can start right here.

reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>2578332
Whites have no idea of your own history in the US.

That's a big shame you learn more about how much you supposedly hurt others than you do your own nation's history and the history of western civilization.
>>
File: 1942442.jpg (80KB, 520x360px) Image search: [Google]
1942442.jpg
80KB, 520x360px
It's a shame how much racist trash there is in this thread. I wish /pol/ would leave.

Anyways, have a picture of North America's oldest Chinatown.
It was built in 1858 by Chinese adventure seekers during the Fraser gold rush.
>Initially a collection of crude wooden huts, Victoria's Chinatown rapidly evolved into a dense neighbourhood of businesses, theatres, schools, churches, temples and a hospital. It did gain a dark, seedy reputation however, because of opium factories, gambling dens and brothels. Chinatown grew steadily over the years until its peak in 1911, at which time it occupied an area of about six city blocks in the north end of downtown Victoria
>>
>>2578348
LOL

I hope you're joking.
>>
>>2575720
>Asian Americans love this country alongside loving our home countries
Then you don't love this country
>>
>>2578367
Whites only say this because they are either mutts or so estranged from their ancestral countries they'll cling to American nationalism. If I was a white American, I'd be offended if a nigger was also called an American.
>>
>>2578387
Well they basically founded and built the US. America is theirs. More specifically it is Germanic/Anglo-Americans who are the truest Americans.
>>
>>2578357
Chinese architecture is so fucking boring.
>>
>>2578395
And the black slaves who fed the whites. The asians who built the raidroads. Etc
>>
File: chinesebusiness.gif (107KB, 620x490px) Image search: [Google]
chinesebusiness.gif
107KB, 620x490px
>>2578402
>>
>>2578412
more like cozy af
>>
>>2578405
>And the black slaves who fed the whites.

In what other period of history have we cared about menial manual laborers?

They are nothing without planners and engineers and farmers to actually point and teach them to do their repetitious tasks.

Certainly America was built initially by the founders with Anglo stock in mind - As a Southern European I feel Anglos have a unique mindset towards certain things that other races, including ourselves, sort of ruined. Ideas like fairness and equity. The original pilgrims for example would not price gouge goods out of pure religious conviction.

Back to the point: of course certainly -most- (not all) overseas Chinese are loyal to the PRC first and foremost, which creates mistrust and resentment wherever they are. Sadly this can't be avoided.
>>
>>2578395
It depends what you're talking about as built. Germans surely settled the Midwest and Texas but they aren't responsible for the common law tradition and the ideas behind the Constitution, which are purely Anglo. In which case, only the Anglo are true Americans.
>>
>>2578436
All I'm saying is the memes about successive immigrant waves destroying America are actually true:

>Germans destroyed the original Anglo character of the Thirteen Colonies
>Other Europeans then destroyed the Germanic/Anglo character of America
>Now muds are destroying the European character of America
>>
>>2578420
Every period pre-post-scarcity
>>
>>2578357
>muh racism

Srsly im not even pol but what is more pretentious than memespouting polacks is people who use racism for everything
>>
hyphenated citizen history is niche history, and given the short history of some ethnic and national groups as migrants, it's often times not even history.
>>
>>2578451
Asian Americans are the blunt end of casual racism. African Americans suffer from more "serious" racism.

Nonetheless both experience racism as norms.
>>
>>2578460
As a non-American, I've heard Asian Americans unironically complain that blonde girls not being into them is a serious American racial issue that needs resolving.

Truthfully, your people strike me as hyper-sensitive. Incapable of taking jokes, incapable of self-deprecation unless they're heavily westernized etc.

We're just... incompatible in this format of faux-moral outrage you're adopting. Westerners are irreverent, satirical people who like making fun of each other and themselves. It's not our fault you have literally zero conception of comedy.
>>
>>2578170
In San Francisco we do. I get along with asians well even though I'm not one myself. I'll always have fond memories as I lost my virginity to a asian qt in high school.
>>
File: sad.png (258KB, 1140x756px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
258KB, 1140x756px
>>2578475
>As a non-American, I've heard Asian Americans unironically complain that blonde girls not being into them is a serious American racial issue that needs resolving.

Spot on. Their complaints are either memes, the product of adolescent entitlement/misreading of how western culture works or shit so surreal it reads like a Kafka novel.

The problem is they've drunk so deep from the well of "Asians are unfairly victimized!" that they can't actually get back to reality. Reminder that:

>Asians are the least likely race to suffer police violence
>Asians are the least likely race to be arrested or stopped and searched
>Asians are the least likely race to suffer criminal violence

Their victimhood is one giant meme. They live coddled lives in McMansions or safe, hermetically sealed ethnic ghettos. Their antagonism towards white society is entirely of their own making.

Like you said, Asians are just a hyper-sensitive race, it's the whole face culture meets western culture match-up and it's explosive.
>>
>>2578475
You're assumption is wrong. You don't under stand relativism either. Whites make fun of each other because they as a race are in power. Whites make fun of asians cause no power. Whites can't make fun of blacks because blacks have the power to fight back. These white powers include active discrimination, killings, and such.

This doesn't mean asians in power can't make fun of whites. They do. In China/Japan/etc they make fun of minority.

When a bully tells you he's just playing by slapping you in the face, it can be seen as either playful or abuse.

Still the only solution to this is to simly solidify Asian American powers like the African Americans did. This way they have a tool to call it out and take actions.
>>
>>2578502
Asians as a race are least likely to commit crimes even in their own home country. They as a race have higher IQ than whites.

This is not because white people gave asians aheads up being smart or being orderly.
>>
>>2578527
Dude don't tell me how my own race thinks and acts and then turn around and tell me your own people are so fucking mystical and inscrutable that I can't do the same to you.

Whites don't make fun of each other because we're "in power". We make fun of each other because it's a fun way of letting off steam and alleviating intra and inter-ethnic tensions and complexes instead of just stuffing that shit deep down inside and becoming a passive-aggressive bitchboy about it like so many Asian guys do.

>When a bully tells you he's just playing by slapping you in the face, it can be seen as either playful or abuse.

Wahhh. 中国人总是被欺负!!!!! 哭哭哭!!!!!

>These white powers include active discrimination, killings, and such.

And yet you are the least likely race to suffer police violence and criminal violence.
>>
>>2578545
>This is not because white people gave asians aheads up being smart or being orderly.

If whites target asians for institutional and non-institutional discrimination and violence then the rate at which they commit crime shouldn't be an issue, if the rate at which they commit crime is directly proportional to the attention they receive from police and the rate at which they are vicitimized in turn for crime, then your original hypothesis makes no sense.

What are you even doing on this board? You've obviously got no bona fide intention of actually discussing history.

And moreover, why should whites treat you well when you have absolutely zero loyalty to the United States? Do you think Whites should treat obvious fifth columns well or something?
>>
>>2577800

I wonder the same thing. I'm a quadroon (raised mostly amongst Italians and you can't even tell someone poured soy sauce in my lasagna) and I noticed that all the asian-americans raised here have adopted nigger culture. It always astounded me. Meanwhile, I'm the closest thing half my MA classes have to the resident asian. Why are all the whites fighting and the asians dancing?
>>
>>2578555
Lol
>this is how my whole race thinks
>its just horsing around
I guarantee you that a significant percentage of whites are at least passively racist towards Asians.
>>
>>2578420
> of course certainly -most- (not all) overseas Chinese are loyal to the PRC first and foremost
That's not even true though. Most of them are Taiwanese or fled communist China.
>>
File: 1485448390742.png (154KB, 1000x618px) Image search: [Google]
1485448390742.png
154KB, 1000x618px
>>2578555
>then turn around and tell me your own people are so fucking mystical and inscrutable

Kek. Note how in spite of how much they condemn "orientalism", they actually secretly love the idea they're this super inscrutable, impenetrable group who no one else can understand.
>>
>>2578578
Most overseas Taiwanese are loyal to the PRC. Wen Ho Lee even spied for them.
>>
File: 1490210947785.jpg (236KB, 756x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490210947785.jpg
236KB, 756x600px
>>2578451
>Srsly im not even pol but what is more pretentious than memespouting polacks is people who use racism for everything
This entire thread is just "hurrr asians aren't american"
It's an interesting topic. I don't see why /pol/ has to fuck up every single thread with their racist shitposting and "WE WUZ HEUHEUHEU" bullshit.
>>
>>2575720
>Come to San Francisco
No, I don't want AIDS
>>
>>2578577
It is just horsing around. I'd advise you to read some Moliere and Shakespeare, or even Plautus. You simply cannot conceptualize it because the idea of self-deprecation is a loss of face.
>>
>>2578555
Whites are in the power. We won't be creating laws that target whites only. Not sure why this is even being denied here.

Asians in Asian countries don't suffer the level of police brutality seen in America either. Unless those asians police are whites and they're helping the asians criminals by not being violent on them. Should they be thanking the white-asian policemen for not beating them? Lel
>>
>>2578579
>This is how their whole race thinks.
>I cannot understand a perspective not my own.
/pol/ pls go.
>>
>>2578584
>most
>uses one guy as an example
>>
>>2578584
>most
Found the PRC shill
>>
>>2578599
>their whole race thinks

They are proud of their groupthink. Most Chinese wouldn't deny it actually. It's a source of pride they're united as one voice in issues relevant to opposing foreigners.
>>
>>2578604
I have no opinion on chinkland/taiwanese chinkland relations one way or the other, I simply am telling you they will pick a mainland chink over some bullshit civic identity any day.

Same with the Malaysian Chinks. When PRC was weak they didn't identify with China. Now PRC is strong they identify as Chinese openly moreso.
>>
File: amwf6.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
amwf6.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Asian American males are crazy.
>>
File: amwfcuck.png (602KB, 909x809px) Image search: [Google]
amwfcuck.png
602KB, 909x809px
>>2578619
>tfw asian women figure out the way to deal with their neuroticism is to put them in chastity
>>
>>2578590
Dude what the fuck are you even trying to say? Why are you bringing playwrights? That Asians don't make comedies? You should watch a kabuki show. And why don't you stop talking about personalities like they're racially bound. This ain't Elder Scrolls.
>>
>>2578629
That's actually kind of hot. What's her tumblr?
>>
>>2578629
Source me
>>
>>2578629
>>2578619
And this is now irrefutibly a /pol/ thread. Nice.
>>
File: 20090603-tank-cole-1000px.jpg (213KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
20090603-tank-cole-1000px.jpg
213KB, 1000x707px
>>2578597
>Asians in Asian countries don't suffer the level of police brutality seen in America either.
>>
>>2578629
POST THE MUHFUGGIN SOURCE NOW
>>
File: 1490124601710.jpg (24KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1490124601710.jpg
24KB, 400x388px
>>2575707

Do they teach European Chinese history in China? What about European Japanese history in Japan? What about African Korean history in Korea? Yeah probably not...

Why should White founded countries teach history separately for every human group and about every human group?

Also USA was not founded on Chinese values/philosophies or on Korean values/philosophies. United States of America was founded by direct descendants of European people on the European values and philosophies. The history isn't going to change itself suddenly so that American was founded on Chinese values and so that we could teach Asia American history separately in USA.
>>
>>2578641
>>2578646
>>2578648
>>2578655
She doesn't actually do videos or sell videos or anything like that, it's just a blog.

What makes it super hot is that she's a calvin klein underwear model. Cantonese Chinese.

>>2578652
Funny thing is those tanks were actually leaving Tiananmen when that picture was taken.
>>
>>2578233
This

The idea of a collective "Asian-American" identity is patently false. Asians hate one another with a passion. Not to mention Asia is a geographical term that aligns Near Easterners (Arabs, Kurds, Persians, Turks, etc.) with South Asians (Indians, Singhalese, etc.) as well as Central Asians (Uzbeks, Tajiks, Afghans, etc.), Southeast Asians (Viets, Thai, Khmer, Malays, Filipinos, etc.) and Northeast Asians (Mongolians, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese). Each region I listed differs in culture and ethnic stock.

This is why I find it really fucking laughable whenever someone brings up an "Asian-American community" because it'd be like saying there's a "Euro-American community" where Germanics, Celtics, Slavics, and Mediterraneans all align themselves as one big cultural soup.
>>
>>2578676
Actually, there's more of a case for a Euro-American community in terms of shared culture than there is an "Asian American" community - I mean a Sinosphere Community I can sort of understand. But when you start lumping Bindis and Arabs and Near Easterners in there it's just like... wut.
>>
>>2578682
Whenever you hear someone unironically use the term "Asian American and Pacific Islander community" you fucking know they're a race shyster.
>>
>>2578682
And it's not just ethnicity, it's also religion. You've got Muslims (Sunni or Shia), Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jews, various Christian denominations, Jains, Taoists, shamanistic folk religions, and so many others. So it's a real stretch to try and encompass every group in Asia as one community. The only thing that ties them together is that they or their ancestors originated from that geographical region and whitey discriminates against them.
>>
>>2578700
>Pacific Islander
I never understood why they're lumped in with Asians. I knew some Samoans in high school and they would beat the crap out of anyone who associated them with Asians.
>>
>>2575720
Fuck you dude. I gave up my home country. I'm all in with America.
>>
>>2578700
I only used the term as it is a popularly accepted term for Asians and assorted Polynesians. In reality, almost all Asians have nothing in common with sea niggers.
>>
>>2578707
Samoans are a weird race, they actually look more aesthetic fat than they do thin.
>>
>>2578660
>still not posting source
Why are you so cruel?
>>
>>2578715
You're just used to seeing them fat.
>>
>>2578718
Why are Samoans, Maoris, and other sea niggers so fucking fat?
>>
>>2578725
Thank Spam for that. The introduction of that canned meat supplanted the traditional diet of fish, coconut, and fruit.
>>
>>2577805
yawn
>>
>>2575753
In certain parts of the country yes
>>
>>2577751
That only applies to japan, south korea, and philippines
>>
>>2578881
>Philippines
This is the mother of all bait
>>
>>2578885
Philippines is actually pretty stable with good rising economy. They are close to if not already at first world standards.
>>
>>2579013
stark regional inequality means that metro manila and some areas of southern luzon carry the national HDI, with the rest remaining properly third world shitty.
It's still shitty for most people.
>>
>>2579013
>Philippines
>first world
Pls
>>
>>2578352
>Whites have no idea of your own history in the US.
We do learn a lot, just not in history class. Normies will watch a movie set in the 19th century, go to wikipedia and look stuff up.

As for Asian-American history it gets lost in the mess.
>>
>>2575801
actually it was targeted against the germs in ww1
>>
>>2578475

No, what you don't understand is that because you've never been at the blunt end of real racism you can't comprehend it.

It's funny how white expats in Asia throw a bitch fit over small tiny microaggressions by the majority and make it a human rights issue. It also triggers them that being foreigners they have no power over those they regard as their lessers. White people are like that school yard kid who dish out disses but can't take them.
>>
>>2578568

>And moreover, why should whites treat you well when you have absolutely zero loyalty to the United States? Do you think Whites should treat obvious fifth columns well or something?

You're fucking delusional if you think the average American has any loyalty to the country. America isn't a unified nation it never has been, it's always been a confederation of multiple countries each with their own different regional politics, culture and values which are further divided into their separate subcultures. Most Americans would sell out their country for the right amount and plenty of politicians in US history have made dealings with foreign powers at the price of US sovereignty and interest.
>>
The first truly Asian community were Filipino sailors on Mexican ships that settle around New Orleans.

There was a wealthy South Asian plantation widow in Spanish Florida

In South Caroline the Chinese men married both white and mixed race women

Chinese railroad men married black women often

The oldest populations of Asian ancestry in the United States however goes to mixed black-Asians from Madagascar who were enslaved and brought to the US.

Because they were mixed race and very prideful they maintained a Malagasy identity up to the present day.
>>
>>2579978
lol
You're nuts bro.
>>
>>2580060

Pick up a history book dumbfuck
>>
>>2580070
not an argument
:3
>>
>>2578146
>So people protest against some old man dying, but not four dead in London. Honestly, Europeans can only blame ourselves for our stupidity in this regard.
What kind of mental gymnastics is this? The terrorist attack in london got shit tons of coverage all over the world. This one has like one BBC article that's hardly circulated. Plus who the fuck protests against lone perpetrators? That makes no sense.
>>
>>2577992
So you'd never call yourself a [Homeland]-American? You seem to imply that you would, right up here.
>>2575720
>alongside loving our home countries like PRC, Taiwan, South Korea.
It's fine to love a nation, which is a cultural group. But you can never consider yourself a member of two different countries.
>>
>>2578100
>I really hit the jackpot when my neighbor turned out to be an old lady with too many cats to keep track of
You make me laugh, gook.
>>
>>2578125
>I don't like the PRC
>>2575720
>alongside loving our home countries like PRC

So are you not OP?
Anyway, citing shit from the Vietnam war and before is outdated, considering the fact that we've had it explicitly placed in our education and forced down our throats that being racist is bad, since then.
People are a Hell of lot lot less racist, now. I doubt you've ever seen any real racism. By the way, banter isn't racist. You don't see me getting triggered every time I hear about how fat and dumb us American are, because I understand that it's just banter.
>>
>>2578436
Anglos and other British Celts are the truest Americans.
>>
>>2578586
No, it's that hyphenated Americans aren't American. And that banter isn't some big racist aggression. Maybe if you just considered yourself an American and grew a thicker skin you'd realize that you don't face any actual racism.
>>
>>2579952
Are we white expats? Do we care about them? No. We're Americans in America. So why bring them up?
>>
>>2579978
America is one of the most patriotic first-world countries. I'd die for America, if I was needed.
>>
>>2578590
>>2580140
>it's just a prank bro
If this were true, expats wouldn't bitch about being called laowais and gaijins like >>2579952 says. It's literally almost the same situation, just reversed.
>>2580222
Are you pretending to be retarded? It's white people in a similar environment and they're reacting in a similar way as Asian Americans. Do you understand the scientific method?
>>
>>2580265
But we aren't those people. They aren't relevant. I'm not complaining about them being treated poorly in your countries, so why do you bring them up? We're talking about America.
Anyway, if we're going to argue, I'd like you to clarify your point in one post, please, to separate you from other posts.
What's your point?
>>
>>2580309
Assuming you're the same person
>Truthfully, your people strike me as hyper-sensitive. Incapable of taking jokes, incapable of self-deprecation unless they're heavily westernized etc.
>It's not our fault you have literally zero conception of comedy.
You're saying a westernized person would have no problem in asian american shoes. I'm saying that's obviously not true when culturally american people have the same complaints in Asia.
>>
>Why don't they teach this niche history in a general American history education class which barely has enough time to cover the essentials as it is
>Must be le raysism

Kill yourself along with everyone else who bitches that their super-important history isn't a part of a typical American history curriculum. You've gotta prioritize.
>>
>>2580353
I'm not that guy. I want you to clarify your point, so I can clarify mine.
>>
>>2580389
t. tyrone
>>
>>2580196

>Maybe if you just considered yourself an American and grew a thicker skin you'd realize that you don't face any actual racism.

That just show's you know fuck all about racism against Asians in America. You can kill an Asian in the Midwest and not do any time for it, tell me again how there's no racism against Asians.
>>
>>2580477
Source?
>>
>>2575707
>hmong
>south east asia
>tribes in Laos because Chinese warlord takes over China and they migrated down to Laos
>American troops needed an advantage navigating the terrain during Vietnam war
>CIA promised the Hmong tribes American citizenship if they fight on their side
>Hmong agree, many dying from Vietcong soldiers; presently as well still.
>US withdraws from war
>leaves Hmong people to fend for themselves, forcing them to swim across Mekong river into Thailand and put into refugee camps
>Those who enlisted are given citizenship into US
>Those who belong to the race are still being slaughtered for supporting Americans
>The Secret War
>was never taught in school's history class
Dad was a lieutenant, I have every right to be in this country yet am told to go back to my country.
>America
>>
>>2580496

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-milwaukee-triple-slaying-20160406-story.html
>>
>>2580523
Thats what you get for being a western cuck
>>
File: hn_eddie-huang01.jpg (551KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
hn_eddie-huang01.jpg
551KB, 1000x666px
>Be Eddie Huang
>Butthurt that Asian-American men are pussies
>Butthurt that some old comedian makes fun of pussy Asian-American males
>"Hey Steve Harvey, who says I might not steal your girl?"
>Maybe because you're fat, ugly, and a bitch.

It's pretty funny how emasculated Asian-American men try to prove they aren't wimpy bitches and that white women specifically should give them their pussy. Note, men in Asia do not have this problem.
>>
>>2580535
Meh. America's not bad. After all, I am obligated to this land as much as any white person is. It's what you make of yourself.
>>
>>2580527
>I can judge better than a judge who is competent enough to stand trial
>>
>>2580538

So what you're saying is that he acts like a pussy just like the typical American? Sounds about right.
>>
>>2580523
Might as well take the opportunity to thank the Parish that supported my family throughout my upbringing. They provided me with an excellent education.
>>
Literally the only reason anyone likes you guys is because you keep your heads down, work hard, and don't bitch about "micro-aggression" or some shit.
>>
>>2578885
Juat because other Asians like to bully Flips doesn't mean Americans look down on them.
>>
>>2580265
Similar environment? We'd never be allowed to become part of the body politic of your nation you fucking whinging chink fuck.

Fuck off back to asianmasculinity where you belong. Grievance mongering yellow scum.
>>
>>2580542

>man commits a clear cut hate crime that led to murder
>slap on the the wrist

Oh guess what judges are not infallible and they make stupid fucking decisions all the time, especially when their own personal biases factor into their judgement.
>>
>>2580551

Being a hyphenated American male these days is basically trying to prove why white women should sleep with you.
>>
>>2580553
>stereotyping this hard
You're set for a world of butt hurt.
>>
>>2580553
Seriously.
I used to think Asians were cool, but now that I see they're just whiny anti-white faggots like everyone else I don't trust them anymore.
>>
>>2580538
Have you seen his girlfriend? She's this hideous jewess.
>>
>>2580557
>I understand the nuances of this case from this one article more than the judge does

I thought Asians were supposed to be smart?

>>2580559
Its your loss if you don't all act that way.
>>
>>2580113
>So you'd never call yourself a [Homeland]-American?
It's not my homeland, so no. That's you white people projecting when you ask me stupid shit, like you ask "Where are you from?" or "Where are your parents from" and when I say the names of American cities you say no are you from China or Japan or Korea.

>You seem to imply that you would, right up here.
No, I imply that white people don't like it when I just call myself American. Online, I will normally say I'm American because that's what I identify as, and you can't see my face and try to make me into a non(white)-American.

>It's fine to love a nation, which is a cultural group. But you can never consider yourself a member of two different countries.
Hypenated-Americanism doesn't even apply to Asian-American. Asia is not a foreign state. It's a continent. I have not once considered myself as a citizen or a member of any other nation.

And even so, it's less of a mouthful than "American with X ancestry". Pragmatically, it's easier to just use two fucking words. And in the context it comes up, you don't want to just say you're Chinese, because that would mean you're a Chinese national. You're saying being American is more important than being Chinese by using American as the word to be modified.

>>2580140
No, I'm not the OP. The PRC is a young shit country. I don't think the OP is even Chinese.

>Anyway, citing shit from the Vietnam war and before is outdated, considering the fact that we've had it explicitly placed in our education and forced down our throats that being racist is bad, since then.
Army recruitment is mostly in the rust belt with lots of racist fucks. Muslim soldiers are the targets of racism and intimidation, and that's in our current state of war, which barely has any real combat to get people fired up, just patrols, raids and IEDs.
>>
>>2580555
This. Flips tend to vote republican and are very patriotic. They're not like the Chinese.
>>
>>2580564
>I used to think asians were cool when we could make fun of them, fuck their women, and pat them on the head for being model minorities
>>
>>2580527
He was crazy. Anyway, one example of a nut does not make actual evidence.
>>
Flips are literally dumb as rocks, jungle monkeys. I live in San Diego, and it seems every beta military guy brings back a 0/10 flip girl and her 25 fucking family members.
>>
>>2580556

>Similar environment? We'd never be allowed to become part of the body politic of your nation you fucking whinging chink fuck.

Plenty of Westerners came to prominence in Asian politics you stupid cuck you'd know that if you actually read a book. Problem with your typical Western expat is that they make almost no attempt to integrate themselves into the local culture and they act like niggers in their host country causing crime and being an all-around nuisance. There are expats living in asian countries for decades who can't even speak a lick of the local dialect.
>>
>>2580568
>Insults whites
>Wonder why whites don't like him

I don't think its your race which is your issue here...

>>2580575
>Getting butthurt no one wants to speak your meme language
If only your ancestors weren't so incompetent, maybe they could have set the lingua franca.
>>
>>2580568
>That's you white people projecting when you ask me stupid shit, like you ask "Where are you from?" or "Where are your parents from" and when I say the names of American cities you say no are you from China or Japan or Korea.

I have literally never seen my parents complain about this ever. So much for us being just as sensitive as you.

t. Slav.
>>
>>2580140
>People are a Hell of lot lot less racist, now. I doubt you've ever seen any real racism.
>if you haven't been personally lynched you haven't experienced real racism
It's real, and you're an idiot. It's not necessarily a major issue, that doesn't make it a non-issue. I'm not some tumblrina that blames everything on white people. I jumped into this thread because of all the victim blaming.

>You don't see me getting triggered every time I hear about how fat and dumb us American are
American isn't a race, unless you're a native. You're acting like all Asians get triggered any time something remotely racist. If you want to see white people playing victim and role playing being victims of (reverse) racism, see /pol/.
>>
>>2580557
>waaaah why white man no get death by thousand cuts without trial it no fair you racist!
http://fox6now.com/2017/01/26/latest-dan-popp-enters-not-guilty-by-reason-of-mental-disease-pleas-in-triple-homicide/

He hasn't even gone on trial yet Park, put down the katana sword.
>>
>>2580568
Then what's your issue? If you're not a hypenated American, why are you getting offended over our hate of hyphenated Americans?
Nobody has any issue with Asians who consider themselves American and only mention their ancestry when asked about their ethnicity.
I still don't see what point you're trying to make.
>>
>>2580579
>I don't think its your race which is your issue here...
You speak in real life as you post on 4chan? How autistic are you if you can't even hide your power level?
>>
>>2580570
>fuck their women
What are you saying?
That Asian women belong to Asian men? Like they're property or something?
Racist!
Misogynist!
Bigot!
>>
>>2580570
>muh women

This is the real issue here. Behind all of the bloviating about micro aggressions.
>>
>>2580575
>Plenty of Westerners came to prominence in Asian politics you
Name a foreign born Western official in the CPC.
>>
>>2580589
It's the beta asian males who claim such a statement and that's coming from an asian male. I get white pussy all the time in college.
>>
>>2580584
Literally the only reason your invoking racism is because it will gain you and your lot power.

>Cry "racist" and let slips the dogs of social media
>>
>>2580567

It's a clear cut case how's it my problem that you're too stupid to understand it. In the latest article it actually shows that he is mentally fit to stand trial according to state psychiatrists who pointed out that he's full of shit is faking his mental illness. So yes the judge is fucking incompetent in allowing his personal bias to interfere with his ability to carry out the law.
>>
>>2580581
>I have literally never seen my parents complain about this ever. So much for us being just as sensitive as you.
Your parents probably have thick as fuck accents to get asked that, and they actually probably are from somewhere not America, unlike my parents. I'm not saying that's racism. I'm calling out the victim blaming bullshit that being an Asian-American is only because people choose to be hyphenated Americans instead of just plain Americans.
>>
>>2580584
Well, then I don't get offended when people call me a limey faggot. Is that better for you?
I don't think that "micro-aggressions" count as racism. So, no, unless you have personally been lynched or have suffered actual oppression, I think you should grow thicker skin. Right now, you're just undermining the actual oppression various groups have faced in their history by comparing being told an Asian joke and being ignored by women to being lynched or systematically oppressed.
>>
>>2580596
>Literally the only reason your invoking racism is because it will gain you and your lot power.
I don't invoke racism. That doesn't mean racism isn't real. I just have more pressing problems than the relatively minor racist issues that Asians were facing in the 90's and 00's. That's changing now, because East Asians are now next on the list after Muslims and Mexicans.
>>
>>2580599
Do you know what the meaning of the term "hyphenated American" is? It doesn't mean every non-white or person with a heavy accent in the US. It means people who "identify" as both American and as where they're from. You can't be loyal to two masters.
>>
>>2580602
List for what? If you were legally allowed to enter the US what will force them back? My parents came under a treaty rather than seeking for a better life so my race is safe here.
>>
>>2580579

So it's okay to act like a dumb nigger? Okay whatever you say dumber nigger.
>>
>>2580595
>I get white pussy all the time in college.
and I honestly don't mind even though the idea of a black guy doing the same thing pisses me off. It's probably because I see you as just another dude and don't feel there's some "fuck whitey" degradation angle to your sleeping with white women.

To paraphrase Sgt. Hartman
"I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister."
>>
>>2580614
Those who emphasis on race are purely ignorant. This is America. The opportunities are endless. You are what you make of yourself. Just know your rights and the culture's surrounding you man.
>>
>>2580602
>"I don't invoke racism"
>Calls whites racist
Your trying to shame whites into silence as you rally SJWs and other bleeding hearts to your cause to better the positions of Asians like yourself. Its a pretty clear cut case of social manipulation.

I don't even blame you, your just looking out for number 1, I blame the white cucks I share a race with. We should be doing everything in our power to shut you down and silence you to preserve our own hegemony but we don't be "muh white guilt, muh stronk PoC, muh raycism".

Just don't patronize me by trying to dress it up as anything but a naked power grab.
>>
>>2580600

/pol/cuck, even up to the mid 20th century asians were the target of lynchings and race riots. The 1871 LA Chinatown riot was one the worst mass lynchings in US history.
>>
>>2580612
>Dumb nigger
>Hey Hiro, can you help me with my math homework? Asians are good at that right?

Confirmed to have never met a real ndumb nigger.

Also its your own fault for cultivating a race that can't even surmount such weak bantz.
>>
>>2580598
>So yes the judge is fucking incompetent in allowing his personal bias to interfere with his ability to carry out the law.
The judge doesn't rule him insane you butthurt riceball, he simply orders a mental health test of the accused and if the test finds him to be mentally unfit he gets sent to the nuthouse for further observation.

Which is what happened.
>>
>>2580629

Met plenty of dumb niggers as I used to live near the ghetto and you know what I found? There's little difference between them and the average white, the latter is just better at hiding their niggerish behaviors.
>>
I'm a white guy who splits his time between Tokyo and Seattle. I came into a bit of money, own property in both places, and my GF is Japanese who is also well founded. Now, I also have family in Tokyo who were born and raised here, and are hapa. These guys are alpha as fuck, one's an investment banker and the other two are pilots. They don't whine about being "emasculated Asians men".
>>
>>2580647
It's the betas/poorly integrated ones that whine. True story bro, I'm Asian.
>>
>>2580600
>Well, then I don't get offended when people call me a limey faggot. Is that better for you?
Do people ever actually call you that anywhere but 4chan?

>I don't think that "micro-aggressions" count as racism.
Spray painting Chink on someone's home is racism. And there's been a big uptick in that sort of shit over the past year for obvious reasons.

>So, no, unless you have personally been lynched or have suffered actual oppression, I think you should grow thicker skin.
More than white people on /pol/ complaining about white genocide that's for sure.

>Right now, you're just undermining the actual oppression various groups have faced in their history
Now you're just projecting.

And yes, lots of Chinese have been lynched. It happened quite a bit due to vigilantes in the old west, working conditions for railroads were pretty damn bad. And white people actually pretended "Asiatic coolieism" was in fact, slavery, as grounds to ban Asian immigration. There was a Chinese lynching in the 80's and the murderers got away with no jail time. There's of course, Japanese internment.

Is it as bad as what blacks went through? Obviously not. Do they face more discrimination than Muslims today? Probably not. That doesn't make anti-Asian racism not real, and not grounded in history.

>by comparing being told an Asian joke and being ignored by women to being lynched or systematically oppressed.
You could just as easily that about muh white genocide or a black person saying dats raycis.
>>
>>2580647
Its almost like these people only exist on the internet or something.
>>
>>2580651
>>2580647

It's an -American thing, they have massive inferiority complexes.
>>
>>2575720
>stop being racist
You think this gives you power over me?
>>
>>2580652
Gee, its like having a multi-ethnic state was a shit idea or something.
>>
The real issue here is that you don't like white guys banging your women.

Don't even try and pretend it's anything else.
>>
>>2575720
Why the fuck should I study your history? Are you seriously so self-important you automatically assume anyone who doesn't take any interest in YOUR past does so out of hatred towards you?
>>
>>2580605
>Do you know what the meaning of the term "hyphenated American" is?
It's something that some white person is trying to imply being Asian-American is.

>It means people who "identify" as both American and as where they're from.
Because unlike whitish people, even if a Chinaman has no accent at all, you can tell from a glance he's not a white American, so you don't treat him like a normal American.

>You can't be loyal to two masters.
How the fuck am I supposed to be loyal to a continent?

>>2580606
List of targets for racial hatred by angry white people looking to blame their problems on a racial group. It's made worse by people assuming I have some sort of secret allegiance to China.

>>2580623
I post on 4chan. How the fuck am I supposed to rally SJWs on 4chan? Are you retarded? I'm not a cross site poster like you. I don't have a tumblr and a reddit account.
>>
>>2580665
White people messed that up by forcibly bringing blacks over and creating an unsolvable problem for themselves. If you had just genocided the natives and made the country white only, you might have gotten away with it. So you can blame the south for that.
>>
>>2580674
Don't have to remind me, geez.
>>
>>2580672
You could be right but that's the past. It won't be like Japanese in concentration camps all over again man. Ease up.
>>
>>2580627
But is it the mid 20th century anymore? We're talking about the present day.
>>
>>2580672
You're non-white. Call a white person racist and spin some of the drivel you've been spinning here and SJWs will come running.
>>
>>2580665

Multi-ethnic and multicultural states are inherently unstable. The left perpetuates this fantasy of the melting-pot for multiculturalism when reality it's a garbage pile with each refuse competing for space in an overflowing trash can.

>>2580667

Only beta's care about that. Yellow fever faggots fuck all the ugly ass asian girls that asian guys don't give a fuck about.
>>
>>2580556
>racism is only real if you can run for office
>90% autistic sperging
You are the reason the west is declining.
>>
>>2580652
And we all like to make fun of the white on /pol/. But you're acting just like them. Fuck off, hypocrite.
Also, once again, you have to go back to history to find examples of racism. We're talking about present-day America.
>>
>>2580672
>ecause unlike whitish people, even if a Chinaman has no accent at all, you can tell from a glance he's not a white American, so you don't treat him like a normal American.

Does this actually happen? I know the "whitest" Chinese girl from highschool who goes out of her way to be offended by things. That is, she misinterprets what people say as something anti-Asian, even though she's just Asian in looks.
>>
>>2575707
You didn't have to make this thread about your victim complex.
>>
>>2580678
>You could be right but that's the past.
The post I responded to say Asians don't have a real history of being the victims of racism. So obviously history is in the past.

>>2580683
On 4chan? Really? Where are my SJW white knights? The only white knights I see on modern 4chan are the ones that rush in to defend the white race.
>>
>>2580672
>It's something that some white person is trying to imply being Asian-American is.
The reason that was brought up was because of this post.
>>2575720
>alongside loving our home countries like PRC, Taiwan, South Korea.
That post implies that OP identifies as a Chinese, Taiwanese, or Korean-American.
We're using the term Asian-American because it's shorter than listing all the [homeland]-Americans.
Calling yourself a Chinese[as an example]-American anytime you're not talking about ethnicity implies that you hold loyalty for both America and the country that your ancestors were from. Which makes you a hyphenated American. If that's not what you are, then why are you butting in to take offense when we're attacking a group that has nothing to do with you?
>>
>>2580699
I'm talking about real life you fucking dumb-ass. The only reason anyone ever invokes racism is because they see it as an opportunity to grab power (mostly from whites) for their race and by extension themselves.
>>
>>2580699
>The post I responded to say Asians don't have a real history of being the victims of racism. So obviously history is in the past.
Which post is this?
>>
>boohoo white women won't have sex with me
>>
>>2580699
If that's the case I disagree with it 100%. Racism is prevalent everywhere you go but so is hatred of one self. I've learned that those who are belittling me for my race usually has a rough time, whether it's their finance, education or relationship issues. Don't let it hold you back tho.
>>
>>2580691
>But you're acting just like them. Fuck off, hypocrite.
Are you being serious? It's 4chan. Don't tell me you're the guy who said to grow some thicker skin and claimed you didn't get triggered by banter.

>Also, once again, you have to go back to history to find examples of racism.
Because the post mentioned history.

>We're talking about present-day America.
No, actually the board is a history board. History is mentioned by the OP. And yes, people are racist towards Asians in the modern day. Muslims just get all the media attention because people really discriminate against them.

>>2580694
I'm saying the projection of an Asian American identity on people that look Asian. Then you have some people who think being Asian American is just a choice and that makes Asian Americans subject to justified racism. If being asked what kind of Asian I was was the worst I ever got from being Asian, I wouldn't even bother posting.
>>
>>2580682
>>2580691

You're on fucking history board for fucks sake you're an idiot if you don't think the past doesn't speak volumes about the present.

Animosities and hatred carry down through the generations. There's a reason why the West Coast despite having the largest concentration of Asians in the country is also has the most Anti-Asian culture which is horribly ironic considering that whites from that part of the country steal so much shit from Asian cultures while simultaneously regarding the people they steal it from with disdain and contempt.
>>
>>2580734
Its like everyone should just fuck off to their own nation-states or something.
>>
>>2575707
>Can we discuss Asian American History?
No, there is only American history.
>>
>>2580647
>>2580651
>>2580653
>>2580662
>rich people have more fulfilling lives
really lights up my grey matter
>>
>>2580706
Am I posting this shit in real life?

>>2580715
>>2580600
>>Right now, you're just undermining the actual oppression various groups have faced in their history
It's also a history board, so I'm discussing history.

>>2580720
I don't even understand what you're trying to disagree with. Are you saying I'm belittling whites, and somehow I'm belittling whites but you aren't belittling Asians?
>>
>>2580732
You're insulting the jackasses on /pol/ even though you're acting just like them, only the Jews are whites in general, for you. You're claiming that there are modern-day oppressions suffered by Asians in America, yet using historical citations. That doesn't back up your argument.
>>2580734
The past often doesn't speak volumes about the present, especially when such a huge cultural shift occurred, like the one in the sixties.
Also, "stealing" culture doesn't exist. Tell me about some "stolen" culture of yours. And remember to take off your pants and put on your kimono, first, since you hate "stealing" culture, right?
>>
>>2580749
What do you think of this point? >>2580389

I can recall learning about internment and something about the Chinese working on the railroads in the west from my American history class. I really don't see how or why it should go farther into depth with the time and resource allocated.
>>
>>2580734
That's funny given that one of the countries with the most positive image in America and the west statistically is Japan.

If you mean Chinese then fuck off. China has taken far more from us than vice versa and nobody really trusts Chinese for good reason.
>>
>>2580749
That post isn't saying that Asians don't have a history of being oppressed. It's saying that acting like you're still oppressed is undermining the oppression that various groups, including Asians, have actually faced.
>>
>>2580765

>That's funny given that one of the countries with the most positive image in America and the west statistically is Japan.

Opinions of weeaboos don't count.

>If you mean Chinese then fuck off. China has taken far more from us than vice versa and nobody really trusts Chinese for good reason.

No I'm talking about Asia as a whole India, China, Japan, Thailand, etc.
>>
>>2580760

>The past often doesn't speak volumes about the present, especially when such a huge cultural shift occurred, like the one in the sixties.

If you can't even understand a basic foundation for historical arguments then you have no business shit posting about history.

>Also, "stealing" culture doesn't exist. Tell me about some "stolen" culture of yours. And remember to take off your pants and put on your kimono, first, since you hate "stealing" culture, right?

Wrong. Cultures steal from one another, they do it all the fucking time.
>>
>>2580760
>You're insulting the jackasses on /pol/ even though you're acting just like them
Yes, this is 4chan. You need to go back.

>You're claiming that there are modern-day oppressions suffered by Asians in America, yet using historical citations.
but anon it says "& HUMANITIES"

>That doesn't back up your argument.
There's more than one Asian person on the internet. I'm the guy who is mad at that whitey for saying being a Asian-American is a choice.

>>2580762
Apparently you gen Z's learn more about internment than back when I was in school. Schools are shit anyways. You probably don't learn that the reason Asians didn't make a big impact on American history is because they were excluded from immigration for most of American history. You probably also don't learn why the Irish were able to pretty much fully assimilate, but not so much Asians despite being all model minorityish.
>>
>>2580575
>Problem with your typical Western expat is that they make almost no attempt to integrate themselves into the local culture

Ayo hol up.

I speak Mandarin Chinese, I've been learning it four years. I used to live in Singapore and used to travel to the mainland (PRD and Shanghai) extensively.

It doesn't matter how good my Chinese is or how good my knowledge of Chinese history is. They'll never accept me as a Chinese for obvious reasons and I'll always be treated as an outsider. Now that's fine. I'm proud of my own ethnic background and don't want to be "accepted" by foreigners in the first place, but don't pretend the reason expats are ever really capable of becoming a part of the local culture, even in a place like Hong Kong, is their lack of language ability or unwillingness to enter into the local culture.

Chinese/East Asians are far, far too racially exclusive for that.

As for all the stuff about racism, it works both ways. The American tourist killed near the drum tower in Beijing a few years ago, that nut in Sanlitun who took a sword to that Frenchman and his Asian girlfriend because he "didn't like Americans" and many other cases the Chinese government do their best to cover up (like the gang of Chinese and ABCs running around Beijing a few years ago with metal bats beating the shit out of any foreigner they saw with a Chinese/Asian-looking girl). Not to mention there's some shit that never makes it through the wires - I have it on good authority a Turk was killed in a racist killing outside a nightclub some years ago and the consulate covered it up in coordination with the Chinese cops.

It's patently dishonest to sit there and pretend East Asians are somehow less racist and more open to foreigners. Back in 89 all it took for students in Nanjing to explode into a murderous rage was a few African students brought over on the student visas that Mao established dating Chinese girls. That was it.
>>
>>2580766
You're the one projecting that I yell racist because I don't get pussy. Racism comes in varying degrees. There's not a cut off point that you need a certain number of lynching before it becomes racist. It's not an on-off switch. Either way it's a fucking history board.
>>
>>2580791
Actually we did learn about the Chinese Exclusion Act
>>
>>2580791
>>2580795 here.

There were perfectly logical reasons as to why the Japanese were interned that people are also not taught about. I can go into detail about these if you'd like.

It also wasn't a sui generis thing. The IJA interned westerners in Shanghai and HK in far more squalid conditions than the Japanese were interned in in the US.
>>
>>2580798
>>2580795 here again.

What exactly was wrong with the Chinese Exclusion Act? PRC has some of the most restrictive immigration and citizenship laws on earth - you're only really getting any sort of permanent residency if you have Chinese blood.

Why is the Chinese Exclusion Act so terrible?
>>
>>2580790
But we're arguing about the present. This is a humanities thread. Or, at least, it has devolved into one.
Adapting a few things isn't "stealing." Anyway, what has California even adapted from you guys? Eating Chinese food on occasion?
>>2580791
Considering yourself Chinese(Or any other group)-American is a choice. It's how you present yourself. Being of the Chinese race and American isn't a choice, if you were born here, and nobody has an issue with that. Considering yourself as a person of two different countries is a choice, and makes you a hyphenated American.
>>
>>2580797
One, I'm not that guy. Two, where are the lynchings occurring today? I have never said that you didn't face oppression in the past. My point is that you no longer do, unless you count dog-eater jokes as oppression, which I don't.
>>
>>2580801
>There were perfectly logical reasons as to why the Japanese were interned that people are also not taught about.
You mean war hysteria?

>It also wasn't a sui generis thing. The IJA interned westerners in Shanghai and HK in far more squalid conditions than the Japanese were interned in in the US.
Wow and the Nazis killed Jews so we should have killed off all the German Americans.
>>
>>2580804
Uh, I didn't really offer up any opinion.

It was present as being bad in school, it was racist and all that jazz. And I believe they made a point about how Chinese workers were a vital source of cheap labor to build the railroads.

I think it was wise of the people who passed to bill to do so. America had enough racial tension with the blacks, whites, Mexicans, and natives. didn't need another group entering teh fray.
>>
>>2580804

Because the PRC makes no promise of equality for its citizens, to my knowledge anyways.

In the America there's the promise that every man will be treated fairly and be given equal opportunity to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. The moment those words were drafted into the Declaration of Independence a blank check was signed to everyone who came to America in the present and the future of the nation.
>>
>>2580814
>You mean war hysteria?

No.

1. Throughout the 1930s, ever since the outbreak of the second Sino-Japanese War there had been large scale emigration of Japanese Americans back to both Japan proper and the new Japanese colonies in Korea and Manchuria. This aroused suspicions Japanese Americans had mixed loyalties.

2. The intelligence on the movement of the Pacific Fleet that the IJN used came from Japanese Americans living on Hawaii.

3. Japanese Australians also fed the IJN intel on the movement of the Allied fleet at Darwin prior to the attack there.

In short - There was every reason to suspect Japanese had mixed loyalties.

>Wow and the Nazis killed Jews so we should have killed off all the German Americans.

Nice reductio ad absurdum. Interning civilian populations was not a sui generis thing throughout World War 2.
>>
>>2580823
>Because the PRC makes no promise of equality for its citizens, to my knowledge anyways.

It actually does in the Chinese constitution, but that's neither here nor there.

>In the America there's the promise that every man will be treated fairly and be given equal opportunity to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
>everyone who came to America

No, these rights were explicitly guaranteed to American citizens - and America prior to 1965 had always maintained racial preferences in immigration to maintain the first Anglo-Saxon, then European character of the state. The founders absolutely did not write the constitution and mean to encompass "anyone who came to the US".

The notion of American propositional identity in a totally universal sense is very new, comparatively speaking.
>>
Oh, and love the way you ignore >>2580795
>>
>>2580824

There was reason to suspect that the Japanese had mixed loyalties but the fear was unfounded. Both the FBI and Naval Intelligence concluded that Japanese-Americans posed no threat to national security and presented these findings to Congress but despite this they were sent to the concentration camps and treated more poorly than German POW's during the war.

Their internment was largely motivated by racism, pure and simple.
>>
>>2580806
>Considering yourself Chinese(Or any other group)-American is a choice.
Not really. Beyond eating Chinese food, I generally only view myself as Chinese American in the context of how others categorize me and treat me as Chinese American. It's generally something I don't think about unless it gets brought up. And to be fair, some white people eat a lot more Chinese take out than I do.

>It's how you present yourself.
Do I need to bleach my hair, get blue eye contacts and get that eyelid surgery or something?

>Considering yourself as a person of two different countries is a choice, and makes you a hyphenated American.
I only consider myself a Chinese American when someone else puts me in the position of acknowledging or reminds me of the fact that I am Chinese (racially, heritage, etc). I don't wear T-shirts saying CHINESE AMERICAN. I certainly have no allegiance to the PRC, or ROC for that matter.

>Being of the Chinese race and American isn't a choice, if you were born here, and nobody has an issue with that.
That's patently false. I had someone yell at me to go back to where I came from a couple of weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure he didn't mean my house.

>>2580813
Yes I get that you only read Breitbart and Infowars, but off the top of my head getting Chink sprayed on your house is racism. It's just a prank though, right?
>>
>>2580788
This is half-true.

I'm in a similar boat. White dude, currently living in Kaohsiung, lived in Hong Kong for two years, I speak pretty damn decent Cantonese and enough Mandarin to get me through the day. Visited Japan and I have friends who've lived there for a long time. It is completely true that the bulk of the population in any given East Asian country will never, ever allow you to fully integrate, no matter how hard you try.

There is no question that there is more discrimination against westerners in Asian countries than vice versa (although there are certain privileges that come with being foreign as well).

However, it's also true that in general these countries don't see the cream of our society. There are an AWFUL FUCKING LOT of young American dudes (for instance) who come over, either in the military or as TEFL teachers, and spend several years basically fucking around, screwing the girls who chase after western guys and making no effort to learn the language or respect their cultural norms. I wish they didn't exist, but they do.

There are plenty of foreigners in Taiwan and yet I can't count the number of times people have said things to me like "you are the first serious American I've met." The degree to which people's faces will change when they find out that I'm in a LTR, that I don't go to clubs, that I made the effort to learn even a little everyday Mandarin -- it's really astounding. I remember my landlord asking me before I signed my first lease, "Are you often very ... crazy?" Stereotypical and prejudicial, but it didn't come out of nowhere.

In a lot of respect it's just a numbers game, because tourists sorta suck the world over, and most of the foreigners East Asians see are essentially tourists, even if they live there for a few years.

I'm not really disagreeing with you -- EVEN AFTER having proved myself somewhat, I'm STILL never going to be "one of them" -- but it's not a one-sided issue, even though I really want it to be one.
>>
>>2575707
go back to the asian supremacist subreddits you cancerous faggot
>>
>>2580824
So you seriously can't see how using one set of justifications because they're just Japs is okay, but using another standard for Germs isn't racism?
>>
>>2580804
PRC didn't exist back then. PRC is also a hellhole. PRC is awful by the same standards the Chinese exclusion act is awful.
>>
>>2580845
It's actually not as true in HK or Singapore as Japan, most of the white guys there are white-collar professionals. They still fuck around a bit but really, let's be honest here, asians in general think white people are attractive. Asian men can bitch about this all they want but the vast majority of them would give their left nut for a blonde and - if presented the choice between a blonde and one of their own - would pick the blonde every time.
>>
>>2580853
You have no idea what the German-Americans went through during WW1 you ungrateful faggot. The level of ethnic antipathy was so extreme that the New York Philharmonic refused to play Beethoven for goodness sake. German language schools were completely shut down. That's the reason Germans and Italians speak zero of their own language these days in the US.

>>2580856
The PRC is actually an extremely well run state with extremely smart ideas about not allowing lots of entitled foreigners to become part of the body politic who secretly resent the natives.

>>2580840
German-Americans had already been fairly thoroughly deracinated during WW1. Japanese Americans were not.
>>
>>2580866
>The level of ethnic antipathy was so extreme that the New York Philharmonic refused to play Beethoven for goodness sake.
The level of ethnic antipathy was so extreme that Americans started calling french fires FREEDOM FRIES.

>That's the reason Germans and Italians speak zero of their own language these days in the US.
Wow, now I know why I don't speak my ethnic language and I'm not even German or Italian.
>>
>>2580879
>Wow, now I know why I don't speak my ethnic language and I'm not even German or Italian.

There was a concerted effort to destroy ethnic German and Italian identity.

I wish we did the same to Chinese identity over here. I wish none of you spoke Mandarin or Cantonese. I wish white people were as cruel as the Indonesians were to you. You don't bitch to the Indonesians about how evil and racist they are, because you know what will happen if you do.
>>
>>2580842
Then you don't consider yourself a Chinese-American? Why are you offended when we express hate for those who do, as well as all who consider themselves as part American, part something else?
We're not attacking you, so don't come in and act like we are.
>>
>>2580746

So what, poor people can't even feel comfortable in their realm?
>>
>>2580858
>Asian men can bitch about this all they want but the vast majority of them would give their left nut for a blonde and - if presented the choice between a blonde and one of their own - would pick the blonde every time.

This.

There's all these asian autists on 4chan and elsewhere now who try to pretend that them fucking white women is somehow better than white men fucking asian women, it's amazing how far the confucian mental gymnastics will stretch with some of these people.
>>
>>2580842
I'm no dumb conspiracy theorist. But I sincerely doubt that you often get treated like that. I've been insulted by blacks, and probably am as often as you are told to go to China or have Chink written on your stuff. But it's such a small issue, and so few indulge in it, that I don't act as if it's some institutional problem.
>>
File: ching chong.jpg (37KB, 381x380px) Image search: [Google]
ching chong.jpg
37KB, 381x380px
>>2575720
>>
>>2580795

HK had various Westerners in important government positions even now and the city itself is a playground for rich Western bankers and corporate execs, it's the same way with Singapore. The KMT had several foreigners in important posts like Morris Cohen and when India achieved independence some British officials and officers stayed in the country.

>but don't pretend the reason expats are ever really capable of becoming a part of the local culture, even in a place like Hong Kong, is their lack of language ability or unwillingness to enter into the local culture.

Let's not kid ourselves, your typical expat looks down on their host country and their people. When you hold such views and don't respect the society in which you exist in then integration becomes impossible.

>Chinese/East Asians are far, far too racially exclusive for that.

If anything they're guilty of being too accommodating to foreigners.
>>
>>2580813
Personally, it's definitely tapered off as I got older, but being called jackie chan by strangers, being the butt of asian jokes, having your food/eyes mocked, in the formative years of elementary/middle school can mess with development. I think that's the crux of it. Poorfags who have bad childhoods can fix the problem by stop being poor. But I can't stop being asian, so I worry about my kids. Being called a chink on 4chan is only mildly annoying, but what I really care about is the glass ceiling I might hit in terms of employment, or the subtle biases I may or may not be facing.
>>
>>2580897
>glass ceiling

this is not an issue for you oriental types
>>
>>2580897
This is literally banter. This is my entire point. You get offended by little things, and act as if the real oppression your great-grandparents faced never ended.
If I went to some foreign country where I am obviously an outsider, I wouldn't get offended when people made me the butt of jokes. Because I can understand that they're just that - jokes.
Also, you guys don't face a glass ceiling. Except maybe in porn.
>>
>>2580896
>Cohen
>westerner

lol.

>KMT

It's funny you bring up the KMT, because in the 1920s the KMT was in many ways worse than the KKK. Self-described KMT party members would go around randomly engaging in mob violence against Chinese Christians, Westerners, anyone who they considered a 汉奸 etc.

All the while forcing the peasants to plant opium in the provinces where they controlled things because the Brits had recently banned Indian opium exports and consequently, the KMT officials had a captive market to exploit.

>Let's not kid ourselves, your typical expat looks down on their host country and their people.

Not necessarily. We think it's a mixed bag:

- Chinese food is good.
- Chinese respect for authority and law abidingness is good.
- Chinese have historically been excellent at governance and highly meritocratic.

However.

- Chinese superstition is retarded.
- Feng Shui shit in lifts/floor numbers is retarded.
- Chinese art and architecture is copy pasted stuff for 3000 years and by about the fourth Buddhist temple you're getting pretty bored of it all.
- Chinese are arrogant about their traditional culture and hypocritical (loving western classical music and clearly, deep down, considering it superior to chinese for example, but never being prepared to admit it openly).

>If anything they're guilty of being too accommodating to foreigners.

Minor infractions get you instantly deported from most East Asian countries. Even if you commit felony level offenses in the West you won't get that and you'll have an army of pro bono human rights lawyers to make sure you can stay, especially in the EU27.
>>
>>2580884
>I wish none of you
None of who? What group of people are you describing?

>I wish none of you spoke Mandarin or Cantonese.
I don't.

>I wish white people were as cruel as the Indonesians were to you. You don't bitch to the Indonesians about how evil and racist they are, because you know what will happen if you do.
I don't bitch about them because I don't live in Indonesia.

>Then you don't consider yourself a Chinese-American?
When people or society remind me that I am in fact, Chinese ethnically or whatever term you want to use, I consider myself Chinese American. Which is quite a bit as of late.

>Why are you offended when we express hate for those who do, as well as all who consider themselves as part American, part something else?
Because you're acting like it's a choice and it justifies racism. I have the same issues with foreigners who only come to America to send money back "home"

>We're not attacking you, so don't come in and act like we are.
Your argument is bullshit. Just be honest and say you want a mono-ethnic state or something. You don't need to use mental gymnastics to appeal to some sort of moral justification.

>>2580893
>I've been insulted by blacks, and probably am as often as you are told to go to China or have Chink written on your stuff.
It's 2017, year of the Trump.

>probably am as often as you are told to go to China or have Chink written on your stuff. But it's such a small issue, and so few indulge in it, that I don't act as if it's some institutional problem.
Considering you're on 4chan, I think you probably post on /pol/ and blame society and SJWs because niggers can call you cracker but you can't say anything back.
>>
>>2580831

Doesn't matter what the founders intended the fact that those words were included in that document created legal precedence for minority rights and protection from discrimination against certain types of immigration. Ask any constitutional lawyer and they'll agree.
>>
>>2580907
>If I went to some foreign country where I am obviously an outsider
Not him, but this is the issue I have with you white nationalist types
>>
>>2580925
>Just be honest and say you want a mono-ethnic state or something.

Of course we want this.

Do you realize how sick it makes me feel inside when some western politician claims a fifth column chinese like you is "just as English as Nelson"?
>>
>>2580930
Stop trying to make some sort of moral justification for it when it isn't necessary.
>>
>>2580858
w/r/t the "party" reputation westerners have, I'm mainly speaking from my experiences in Taiwan (and Japan). It is definitely not as big a thing in HK as in SK/Taiwan/Japan, due to the lack of an American military presence, a much smaller TEFL market and the generally higher level of English knowledge/exposure to foreigners due to it being an ex-colony.

Although Taiwanese are if anything friendlier than Hong Kongers, I have found the level of ... honestly, it is discrimination -- politely closed doors are still closed doors -- to be much higher here, and I'm sure the two things are not unrelated.
>>
>>2580866

>German-Americans had already been fairly thoroughly deracinated during WW1. Japanese Americans were not.

What's funny is that many German-Americans went off to enlist in the Wehrmacht
>>
>>2580927
>I can read my own prejudices and sympathies into bodies of higher law because muh feelz

That's not the way common law works Chang.

We explicitly look at what legislators and others MEANT when they drafted something, to the point of reading parliamentary minutes on a bill for example.

Goodwin Liu tier jurisprudence right here.

>>2580929
Like we've already established, you don't actually want to give up your ethnic identity. If all whites were perfectly altruistic to you, you'd still want to hold on to that racially exclusive identity because it is of benefit to you on some level.
>>
>>2580907
How many times do I have to say it. I don't give a shit about banter on 4chan. But you have to be retarded to think "banter" is somehow good for children. Banter is for people who have developed a sense of self.
>>2580901
>>2580907
>glass ceiling doesn't affect asians
I don't know where you're getting this. There's even a special term for it, albeit a stupid one, which was why I didn't use it.
>>
>>2580933
What do you mean "moral justification"?

I want what is best for my people, and that means your people have to leave Europe. It's zero sum. We are different people fundamentally.

>>2580935
>politely closed doors

Can you elaborate?
>>
>>2580907
It's an obnoxious way to behave. "Banter" like that is appropriate on 4chan or between very close friends who are clearly OK with it. It's not appropriate in everyday life, which is clearly what he's talking about.

Being constantly made the butt of jokes for your race is tiresome as shit. He didn't choose to live in his country that wasn't his ancestral homeland, and he's not being oversensitive for wishing people would shut the fuck up about it already.

And I'm not even particularly liberal. Certainly I'm not particularly pro-immigration. But what you seem to be missing is that he's not an immigrant.

Ironically, being singled out for your race has the tendency to isolate people and make it HARDER for them to fully participate in their country's dominant culture.
>>
>>2580935
>Although Taiwanese are if anything friendlier than Hong Kongers

Kek. It's funny how HKers think they're this super refined group of people who are really polite isn't it?

They're not at all.
>>
>>2580925
I certainly would like a mono-ethnic state. But I recognize that we don't have that, and that that would never happen. I don't blame Jews for that. I am conservative, and do share some /pol/ viewpoints, but I'm no dumb conspiracy theorist. And I do find the hypocrisy stupid, but I don't get particularly offended.
Okay, now that you'd had time to talk about who I am, I'll talk about who you are. You're probably a nerd and virgin, and blame white men stealing your women for your virginity, and find every little joke or comment about you to be a racist attack on who you are.
Sound about right?
>>2580929
What? That I wouldn't be offended at jokes if I went to China? Anyway, I'm not a white nationalist. Realizing that multi-ethnic states cause many avoidable problems doesn't make one a white nationalist.
>>
>>2580940
Banter develops a sense of self. I wish I were bullied more when I was a kid. Maybe I wouldn't be posting on 4chan, now, if I were.
>>
>>2580950
>Ironically, being singled out for your race has the tendency to isolate people and make it HARDER for them to fully participate in their country's dominant culture.

Actually the nicer you are to outgroups, the more they exploit you. When the US treated Japanese-Americans harshly and held them to an even higher standard than Anglos - they responded with the 100th infantry battalion - when whites started getting weak and permissive, they responded with hardcore critical theory liberalism and SJW shit. And the more liberal whites are, the more non-whites demand of them. To the point where whites are on the floor begging for forgiveness from some gook or chink for wearing a kimono or some shit.

It just goes to show that treating people kindly doesn't actually work and they'll try to exploit your feelings and make you feel guilty.
>>
>>2580963

The US vs Them mentality is the reason why the tension exists in the first place. I bet you're the type who actually believes in white genocide like it's a thing.
>>
>>2580971
I don't give a shit, white people need to stick together. Whatever our background or ethnicity because we'll always attract the enmity and hatred of faggots like those ITT.

What other races do if they're outside of our countries is irrelevant to me.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>2580937
Quite a few westerners went off to fight for them, reason being that the Germans were the good guys.

The fact we're having this thread demonstrates that.
>>
>>2580976

If you're in America you're a mongrel completely removed from pure-bred European stock. Hell you probably have a negro on your family tree which makes you about as white as the dried cum on the back of a hookers dress.
>>
>>2580998
I'm European faggot.

>hurr americans are dumb and they aren't white

You think Asians do this shit?

Look at how they stick together ITT to advance the interests of their race.
>>
>>2581003
Holy shit hahahahah.

You don't even know two sentences about Asia, do you?
>>
>>2581003

Americans are dumb and non-white. You think that being associated with the mongrel descendants of screw ups who were kicked out or couldn't hack it in Europe is a good thing?
>>
>>2581021
They formed the most powerful nation western civilization has ever seen you faggot.

>non-white

There are plenty of non-whites here too.

Just yesterday the chinks in Paris were rioting about something. Why the hell are there chinks in France who say they're French and want to advance the interests of Beijing in the first place?
>>
>>2581021
Shut the fuck up, you worthless dog-eating faggot.
At least they made a good country. What do you have? China? Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan are the only decent countries in East Asia, as well as a few city-states. And they're nowhere near the power of America, Britain, or even France.
I can't wait 'til the mainland chinks nuke Taiwan and we get to decimate your homeland. Be careful when you spy on us for them, okay? Or we'll execute you.
>>
File: Eguisheim-18.jpg (243KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Eguisheim-18.jpg
243KB, 1024x683px
Think about how /comfy/ it must have been to live in some all-white village in England or France before the muds came over.
>>
>>2581045
I bet a few still exist.
>>
>>2581036

The West is nigger rich and doesn't have any real wealth. An entire civilization built on loot and pillaging doesn't last and even now the West is in its death throes, soon enough Europe will go back to what it was for centuries, an irrelevant backwater at the ass-end of nowhere. As for America it can't even produce a skilled domestic labor force and its powerful corporations are more than happy to pursue their own interests rather than the interest of the nation, in the long run American will go back to isolationism leaving Eurofaggots to fend for themselves.
>>
>>2581036
>STFU
>>
>>2581028

It's easy to be the most powerful when everyone else has lost their limbs, that's like winning a race by default because all the other runners got food poisoning.
>>
>>2581059
>soon enough Europe will go back to what it was for centuries, an irrelevant backwater at the ass-end of nowhere.

Europe from about 2000BC up until 600AD was home to some of the most advanced civilizations on earth (Minoans, Greco-Romans, Etruscans). Then you had mass depopulation and the various Arab incursions then from about 1100AD a recovery, from about 1200AD Europe had already started to pioneer things like mechanical engineering (mechanical clocks specifically) up until the mid 1900s Europe led the world in many areas.
>>
>>2581059
I can imagine someone who looks like Ho Chi Minh writing this.
>>
File: 130842303938.jpg (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
130842303938.jpg
23KB, 250x250px
>>2581074

>Europe from about 2000BC up until 600AD was home to some of the most advanced civilizations on earth
>mfw

Europe before Rome had only one relevant civilization, the Greeks, and they were primitives compared to their contemporaries in the Classical World. Post-Roman Europe didn't even start becoming relevant again to the Old World until the 16th century before then most of the so called inventions in Europe were already known to the Old World.
>>
>>2581059

Also once the Americans pull out of Europe, Euros will chimpout again and go back to slitting each others throats like they usually do.
>>
>>2581084
>Europe before Rome had only one relevant civilization, the Greeks

Romans learned their engineering from the Etruscans. Minoans had huge citadels with indoor plumbing supplied by terracotta pipes. I'd hardly call them irrelevant by the standards of prehistory.

>until the 16th century

Exaggeration. The first universities in Europe started to appear in the 11th century, which were basically transformations of existing cathedral schools into institutions for wider learning.
>>
>Live in Hongcouver
>Feel bad about fucking asian women and basically treating them like sluts when asian men are generally hopeless with women
>Read threads like these
>Suddenly don't feel so bad

It's an abstract kind of feel.
>>
File: 1476651442369.jpg (12KB, 258x395px) Image search: [Google]
1476651442369.jpg
12KB, 258x395px
>>2578527
>Blacks
>Having power
>>
>>2581120
>Feel bad about fucking asian women and basically treating them like sluts when asian men are generally hopeless with women

I have no idea why you'd feel bad about that in the first place.

If anything the synthetic bitterness of asian men only makes fucking their girls hotter. I never use to have race play fetishes until I discovered just how much they hate it.
>>
>>2581084
>the Greeks, and they were primitives compared to their contemporaries in the Classical World.

Compared to who? The Persians? The Egyptians of the period?
>>
>>2578132
America isn't one race. America is America. fuck off.
>>
>>2578657
Umm Europeans make up less than 0.001% of Chinese population.

Asians make up 6% of the total US population. However they're very much a significant population in the coasts. From 10-20% of US coast state populations.
>>
>>2581530
Why do you support Buddhism.
>>
>>2581592
???
>>
>>2581115

>Romans learned their engineering from the Etruscans. Minoans had huge citadels with indoor plumbing supplied by terracotta pipes. I'd hardly call them irrelevant by the standards of prehistory.

Etruscans and Minoans were hardly Europeans, genetically they had more in common with Middle Easterners and North Africans and those accomplishments not unique or special.

>Exaggeration. The first universities in Europe started to appear in the 11th century, which were basically transformations of existing cathedral schools into institutions for wider learning.

Again not unique or special.
>>
>>2582605
Nah.

http://www.nature.com/news/minoan-civilization-was-made-in-europe-1.12990

Nice try though chang. I'm still going to keep fucking your women.
>>
>>2582623
You're going to fucking pay for this one day you white pig. You think you can keep insulting the AAPI community and get away with it?
>>
>>2581120
>>2581130

I don't know why anyone would feel bitter. You're the equivalent of niggers fucking all the fat white girls and trailer trash.
>>
>>2582662
Coping. If it were that way Asian men wouldn't be ranting and raving about their supposed emasculation in the new york times.

It's a well known meme. The bitter Asian American male precisely because it is exhibited so widely.
>>
>>2582623

Read the article again dumbass even they admit that they have limited information on the broad genetic spectrum of the Minoans.
>>
>>2582623
Looks African.
>>
>>2582674
>read first paragraph
>stopped

Try reading the whole thing next time Mr Miyagi.
>>
>>2582669

Same reason why you cucks here on 4chan bitch about niggers taking your women while ironically having several gigs of Blacked porn on your hard drive. It's because you're a beta who's failed with white women and are bitter towards those who have success with them.
>>
>>2582679
No. That would be Chinese with their squashed ape noses.
>>
>>2582681

Somebody fails at reading comprehension. No surprise coming from an /int/ level retard.
>>
>>2582687
I honestly don't care about white women dating black men. And I don't understand why any nationalist would be either. It's selection pressure against exogamous tendencies and makes your group more cohesive and tribal in the long run.

Asian men's bitterness is mainstream. Just look at Eddie Huang. How many white celebrities are there who bitch about interracial dating?
>>
>>2582697
>The Minoan samples possessed 21 different mitochondrial DNA markers, including 6 unique to Minoans and 15 common in modern, Bronze Age and Neolithic European populations. None of the Minoans possessed mitochondrial markers similar to those of present-day African populations. The results are published online today in Nature Communications1
>>
>>2582708

>Asian men's bitterness is mainstream. Just look at Eddie Huang. How many white celebrities are there who bitch about interracial dating?

No it isn't and white celebrities don't bitch about interracial dating because it would be the death of their careers.
>>
>>2582721
So you admit that asians are privileged in that they can be ethnocentric while whites cannot?
>>
>>2582727
Pretty sure its because they have no privilege to lose thats why they're speaking up.
>>
File: nothing.jpg (8KB, 220x180px) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
8KB, 220x180px
>>2582718

>Stamatoyannopoulos's team assembled bone and tooth samples from more than 100 individuals who lived on Crete between 4,900 and 3,800 years ago. Of these, 37 yielded mitochondrial DNA, which is passed down in the maternal line.

37 samples is meaningless. If you've ever taken a stats class you'd know that it takes a minimum of 300 samples for your data to have any weight.
>>
Bumpan
>>
>>2582738
>these mental gymnastics

Dude. Nobody is ever. EVER going to believe you are bona fide in your supposed commitment to racial universalism. Even white liberals laugh at how completely racist east Asians are. That's what you're known for and for good reason.

You aren't interested in any sort of abstract notions of justice. You want to carve out a piece of America for the furtherance of the Asian race and your ancestral homelands.

At least be honest about it.

>>2582746
Are you suggesting these were just random migrants who happened to all be living in a minoan citadel and happened to all possess roughly the same mtDNA coincidentally?
>>
>>2582757
There's no Asian history in US, and there won't be.

Reason is because Asians are privileged therefore they care about PRC.
>>
>>2582765

I'm convinced that you didn't even pass grade school and dropped out because your reading comprehension is garbage. Nowhere does it state that the bones were taken from the same dig site and it doesn't fucking matter that they're more or less the same, 37 samples is not enough to draw a conclusion only assumptions.
>>
>>2582835
Again. Provide alternative evidence if you have it.

And what the fuck were other neolithic Europeans doing all the way in crete if Europe was as primitive as you claim? What were they trading? Mud?
>>
>>2582765

>Dude. Nobody is ever. EVER going to believe you are bona fide in your supposed commitment to racial universalism. Even white liberals laugh at how completely racist east Asians are. That's what you're known for and for good reason.

Liberalism is a practice in hypocrisy so who gives a shit what they think. East Asians are no more racist than whites, they don't go around forming lynch mobs or killing POC just for kicks. The idea that East Asians are more racist is nothing more than white people projecting their bullshit on to other groups.

>You aren't interested in any sort of abstract notions of justice. You want to carve out a piece of America for the furtherance of the Asian race and your ancestral homelands.

This the exact same attitude whites have had about jews for thousands of years. Why don't you admit the fact that you feel threatened by asians taking your jobs and acquiring social capital. The jews had the right idea with how to treat whites that asians should adopt, whites are nothing more than cattle to be exploited.
>>
>>2582662
>You're the equivalent of niggers fucking all the fat white girls and trailer trash.

Wrong. My girlfriend is Shanghainese, her dad is a wealthy intermediate goods manufacturer and they have houses all over the place. Any Chinese guy would kill to fuck my girlfriend, yet I got her first.
>>
>>2582863
>they don't go around forming lynch mobs or killing POC just for kicks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yangzhou_massacre_(760)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guangzhou_Massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion#Massacre_of_missionaries_and_Chinese_Christians

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzungar_genocide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wei%E2%80%93Jie_war#Extermination_of_the_Wu_Hu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ming%E2%80%93H%E1%BB%93_War#Aftermath

I can go on.

>>2582863
>The jews had the right idea with how to treat whites that asians should adopt

And it's the exact same idea about you they have. You think Jewish ethnocentrism suddenly doesn't apply to East Asians because you kiss their asses more? They laugh at you oriental goyim and your retarded "how to get rich with the Talmud" shit. Not to mention they have a taste for your women and are smarter than you.

Jews are for the Jews.
>>
>>2582864

Nobody believes that

I'm familiar with these new money Chinese girls and none of them would be caught dead with a lower class plebe, it's social suicide. So unless you have money yourself, which I highly doubt considering that you're on 4chan, what you've told me is complete fantasy.
>>
File: ancientcucks.jpg (43KB, 680x215px) Image search: [Google]
ancientcucks.jpg
43KB, 680x215px
>>2582885
Not to mention the ethnic cleansing of Taiwan from its Austronesian natives, which I've never heard any Han Chinese give two fucks about.

>>2582864
Excellent work. Asians are ancient cucks.
>>
>>2582901
>I'm familiar with these new money Chinese girls and none of them would be caught dead with a lower class plebe, it's social suicide. So unless you have money yourself, which I highly doubt considering that you're on 4chan, what you've told me is complete fantasy.

Those are the rules that apply to Chinese men, since Chinese men are considered to be less physically attractive - similarly most Chinese men will tell you Chinese women are less physically attractive than White women.

Me and my family are nowhere near as wealthy as hers, but we're upper middle class (dad worked in finance and I'm an accountant). That's enough for her because I'm not 5'5 with a greasy face and actually take care of myself physically.
>>
>>2582885

Wow who would have thought that before the modern era human history was violent and bloody.

>And it's the exact same idea about you they have.

You're pulling shit out of your ass to come up with a retort. You think East Asians give a fuck about Jews? Jews are a white people problem and if you think a Jewish merchant can outsmart a Chinese merchant then you don't know shit.
>>
>>2582933
>if you think a Jewish merchant can outsmart a Chinese merchant then you don't know shit.

They foisted communism on your dumb asses. Their rate of exceptional achievement (Fields Medals, Nobels, Turing Prizes etc) dwarfs that of the entire East Asian race.

They are better than you, they can outsmart you, and the fact the average Chinese person is a Jew ass-kisser is proof of this.
>>
>>2582944

>Their rate of exceptional achievement (Fields Medals, Nobels, Turing Prizes etc) dwarfs that of the entire East Asian race.

Who would have thought that Eurocentric institutions would ignore the accomplishments of non-Westerners.

>They are better than you, they can outsmart you, and the fact the average Chinese person is a Jew ass-kisser is proof of this.

Again you don't know shit but you're free to believe that if it comforts your NEET ass that everyone is a gigantic loser like you.
>>
>>2582924

>Those are the rules that apply to Chinese men, since Chinese men are considered to be less physically attractive - similarly most Chinese men will tell you Chinese women are less physically attractive than White women.

I don't know what kind of self-hating retards you hang out with but I've never heard of Chinese men regarding Chinese women as less physically attractive than white women.
>>
>>2582963
>would ignore the accomplishments of non-Westerners.

What specific nobel-tier achievement have they ignored exactly?

>Again you don't know shit but you're free to believe that if it comforts your NEET ass that everyone is a gigantic loser like you.

Jews are the smartest race on earth. Love them or hate them, this is fact. I'm a Nietzschean when it comes to Jews anyway, I dislike their religious ethics but as a people they're fucking admirable.

Plus they orthodox are racist as fuck towards Sephardics and Mizrahim. It's basically a eugenic practice they keep going.
>>
>>2582970
Not him but:

>but I've never heard of Chinese men regarding Chinese women as less physically attractive than white women.

See any Asian American focused online community.
>>
>>2582970
It's actually my girlfriend that told me that. What she actually said was: "They consider them more attractive but probably not as good to marry. Same with how some Chinese girls view western men."
>>
>>2582980

The /pol/cuckery of this post is cringeworthy

>>2582983

Who would have thought that online communities would be a haven for unpopular non-mainstream opinions. It's as if they attract socially maladjusted individuals who struggle with reality.
>>
>>2583068
So what are these ground breaking achievements in the hard sciences that have been ignored by the racist nobel committee again?

Remember that time a Chinese-""""""American"""""" mathematician tried to screw over a Russian Jew out of his Fields Medal for the sake of Han Nationalism?

That would have been funny were it no so transparent.
>>
>>2583102

Love how you move the goal post, a favorite tactic of whites to put down non-whites. Remember the Chinese rocket engineer who founded NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab? Yeah nobody does. Or the Chinese engineer and businessman who pioneered the use of microprocessors, no one remembers his name either.

>Remember that time a Chinese-""""""American"""""" mathematician tried to screw over a Russian Jew out of his Fields Medal for the sake of Han Nationalism?

Worshiping the Jews. It's like reverse /pol/
>>
>>2583154
>Remember the Chinese rocket engineer who founded NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab?

You mean one of the four people who founded it, whose names nobody could recall including the three other whites?

>Or the Chinese engineer and businessman who pioneered the use of microprocessors

Literally who? There are a handful of different desktop calculators that can lay claim to having pioneered microprocessing on a mass production level.

>Worshiping the Jews. It's like reverse /pol/

Any reasonable (i.e. non Chinese) person would pick Perelman over Yau. Yau was motivated purely by muh mianzi and chinese chauvinism, these aren't exactly sympathetic traits.
>>
>>2583188

Go to sleep JIDF
>>
>>2583300
>IQ and academic achievement is important!
>Except it isn't when we're comparing Ashkenazim to East Asians!

I'm proof positive that /pol/ is wrong about Jews. My grandmother on my mother's side is one and I don't feel a lick of affinity to Israel or secular Jewry. And I know many other "part Jews" who feel the same way.
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.