[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Funniest Historic Moment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: boss.webm (3MB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
boss.webm
3MB, 720x304px
What's the Funniest Moment of History?
>>
>>2574918
whatever that greek died laughing at, probably.
>>
>>2574923
it was just a drunk goat or some shit. you can see countless drunk animals on youtube now it's not anything special
>>
>>2574925
maybe its because it was relatively rare then? To him it was surely a lot more interesting than to us.
>>
>>2574928
which means op wouldn't consider it the funniest moment of history right
>>
File: Chrysippus.jpg (36KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysippus.jpg
36KB, 480x457px
>>2574923
This goy?
>>
Sauce?
>>
>>2575015
The movie "God Bless America."
It's an alright flick.
>>
>>2574918
Why'd he shoot her? She looked to be in distress.
>>
>>2574918
When the Normans plundered Burgundy, Charles the Fat came with his entire army, everyone gave him hopeful looks, and he said: "The shit on this side is mine. Don't touch that. The shit on the other side is my neighbors'. Take whatever you want," handed them some gold coins and left.
>>
Battle for Castle Itter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Castle_Itter
>>
File: 1473635705228.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1473635705228.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>2575002
>be me, founding father of Stoïcism because &Humanities
>one of the most influential philiosophical movement in antiquity
>watching the 143rd Olympiad
>geting wasted on undiluted wine
>my slave is feeding a donkey some figs
>tell him to give it some pure wine for shits and gigs
>Reflect on my own joke for a second
>My sides start hurting and i go HNNNG
>Imagine the donkey dizzy with alcohol
>The pain goes tenfold as i my mouth forms LOL
>My hearth is dying and my lungs call for air
>This is how I die and i don't even care
>>
Battle of Tsushima
Battle of Adwa
Trump election day
>>
>>2575433
she was in distress because he wanted to kill her
>>
File: 1486703927893.png (350KB, 325x448px) Image search: [Google]
1486703927893.png
350KB, 325x448px
>In 1077, Robert led a revolt against his father, the result of a prank played by his brothers William Rufus and Henry, who bored with playing dice, had thought it amusing to empty a full chamber-pot over his head from an upper gallery, to the great delight of them both. A scuffle ensued with the fiery tempered Robert, which their father was forced to break up. Robert was further angered when William failed to punish the amused offenders. The following day Robert and his followers attempted to seize the Rouen Castle. The siege was a failure, and King William ordered their arrest. Robert and his followers took refuge with Hugh of Chateauneuf-en-Thymerais.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
>>
Battle of Drepana

>Meanwhile, on the flagship, some sources state that Pulcher, as the senior magistrate in command, took the auspices before battle, according to Roman religious requirements. The prescribed method was observing the feeding behaviour of the sacred chickens, on board for that purpose. If the chickens accepted the offered grain, then the Roman gods would be favourable to the battle. However, on that particular morning of 249 BC, the chickens refused to eat – a horrific omen. Confronted with the unexpected and having to deal with the superstitious and now terrified crews, Pulcher quickly devised an alternative interpretation. He threw the sacred chickens overboard, saying, "Let them drink, since they don't wish to eat." (Latin "Bibant, quoniam esse nolunt.)

Battle ended with the Roman fleet getting almost completely destroyed. Pulcher escaped and returned to Rome. He was accused of treason, not because of the defeat but because of the chickens.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.