[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Invades your land*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Normans.png (717KB, 546x546px) Image search: [Google]
Normans.png
717KB, 546x546px
>>
>>2573704
>your land
>your
>land
How can land possibly be part of me?(excluding part of my experience)
>>
>>2573726
Sorry I meant you're land.
>>
>>2573734
That's better.
>>
File: Nouvelle-France_map-en.svg.png (50KB, 310x221px) Image search: [Google]
Nouvelle-France_map-en.svg.png
50KB, 310x221px
>>2573704
They did later on and now we speak french for some reason.

Curse the eternal Frank.
>>
>>2573726
Your ancestors physical bodies are buried in the land. Your father ate the fruits of the land that were grown with the nutrient's of your ancestors bodies. Your father created you with the body that was created with and sustained by the fruits grown from the nutrients of his fathers body decomposing into the land. You ate the fruits of the land that were created with the nutrients of your ancestors and your fathers decomposed bodies. The cells of your body are literally made from the nutrients found in the soil that came from the decomposed bodies of your ancestors. You are physically the land. You will physically become the land.
>>
File: 4REUq7j.jpg (161KB, 627x470px) Image search: [Google]
4REUq7j.jpg
161KB, 627x470px
>>2573734
>>2573738
Motherfucker you're not the OP.
>you're land
>you are land
>Invades you are land
It's your not you're
>>
File: norman.jpg (66KB, 384x600px) Image search: [Google]
norman.jpg
66KB, 384x600px
What's with the square on some depictions of norman armor?
>>
>>2573771

That's the flap they have to open if they want to take a shit
>>
>>2573750
Duh. That's my point.
how can something that I emerged from, something that exists independently of me, and something that cannot be divided on the basis of the part that I occupy and still be the same thing, possibly be a part of me other than a part of my subjective experience?
To say the "land" I belong to, actually belong to me is backwards and inaccurate, and fosters a backwards socio-ecological relationship that leads to overexploitation and eventual collapse.
>>
>>2573704
Hon hon hon, hold up
*eat snails*
So, youz be sayin'
*build church*
zat oui...
*write in french*
Oui wuz !
*Fight on horseback*
Oui wuz vikings et merde ?!
>>
>>2573771
I heard it's a misinterpretation of the drawings, that it's actually a mouth/face cover attached to the coif

>>2573789
fucking kek
>>
>>2573704
>english people actually get butthurt that frenchies invaded their backwater and gave them civilization
>>
File: LindisfarneFol27rIncipitMatt.jpg (539KB, 1266x1797px) Image search: [Google]
LindisfarneFol27rIncipitMatt.jpg
539KB, 1266x1797px
>>2574228
delet this you know nothing
>>
>>2574183
>wuz vikings
Oui wuz Vikangs* et merde

still though kek
>>
File: shield_sicily.png (35KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
shield_sicily.png
35KB, 128x128px
>>2573704

*expels muslims and integrates greeks*
>>
>>2575304
lmao what, Sicily was famous for being the Multiculti Kingdom.

It had a Muslim minority.
>>
>>2575479
This. Normans had trilingual (Latin, Greek, Arabic) services in the Palermo basilica that was (at least partially) designed by Muslim craftsmen

Integration my dick.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.