[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was life like in Nazi Germany? For people other than Jews.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1490152449622.jpg (178KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
1490152449622.jpg
178KB, 1400x933px
How was life like in Nazi Germany? For people other than Jews. What made Nazi Germany different from any other country?
>>
>>2573457
Basically like /his/ now; wehrboos would shit up all discourse with their horseshit to the point where people were automatically turned away from the Nazis purely because they were sick of fucking hearing about them.
>>
>>2573457

Waa Nazi Germany sucked and you die instantly and get struck by Hitler brand lighting every time you step out the door

Waa Things were so great in Nazi Germany the good old days
>>
I've always been curious how common justice worked. I assume political dissidents, untermensch, and other unwanted elements were disposed off as the nazi party wanted. But how did the justice system treat thieves, rapists, murderers, blackmailers, etc etc. Did they get what we would consider justice today? Could they buy their freedom?
>>
>>2573478

>rapists, murderers

They were one of the first Germans to try out the new camps :)
>>
>>2573457

>ANOTHER nazi thread!
>>
File: 1489470236867.gif (28KB, 596x558px) Image search: [Google]
1489470236867.gif
28KB, 596x558px
>mid 1945
>still putting in double shifts at the munitions plant hoping der führer will lead Germany to final victory
>your senile neighbor who is a WWI veteran shows up to your apartment in full 1917 era reichswehr uniform mumbling something about a volkstrum under the command of doctor goebells as he drags your 13 year old son away
>>
>>2573491

You want more?
>>
>>2573478
>duhh durr, what did they do with criminals in nazi germany?
how retarded are you???? holy fuck
>>
>>2573488
Staff must go first, I guess.
>>
>>2573457
All workers needed to join the nation wide labor union called the German Labor Front. Capitalist greed was in theory not allowed as everybody needed to contribute to the furtherance of the state, so workers in the Labor Front were expected to work harder but also had more security in their position. Buying a house getting married and having German children was all subsidized by the party in order to propagate the race. This was why Hitler needed the lebensraum. People like communists and jews who didn't want to work or who were not in the favor of the Nazi party were essentially enslaved and sent to labor camps where they worked for 1 reichspfennig a day and the cost of their food and lodging, likely to the quiet satisfaction of the honest German working man.

Large government projects like the audobahn were started in order to get the population working again. Basically think New Deal in the USA but if you speak out against the government or are found sabotaging the Race you are going to a labor camp.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.