[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: untitled.png (52KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
52KB, 290x174px
What was every single reason that Hitler did not succeed?
>>
>>2573327
he led a nation of losers
>>
>>2573327
He didn't coordinate with Japan when it came to the war with the Soviets. They would have been fucked if they had to fight a two-front war with limited American involvement.
>>
File: 4L_My0ptUej.jpg (128KB, 600x699px) Image search: [Google]
4L_My0ptUej.jpg
128KB, 600x699px
>>2573337
this desu
>>
>>2573327
I swear by god, if you polfags make another hitler thread I will kill you all
>>
He's was man ahead of his time, like Walt Disney.
>>
Do you think if he had a cabinet of advisers like the party he had killed he would have been more advanced in that matter?
>>
File: 1484456630209.png (363KB, 424x444px) Image search: [Google]
1484456630209.png
363KB, 424x444px
>>2573327
>British escaped at Dunkirk
>Germany lost the Battle of Britain, Sealion didn't occur
>Italian incompetence forced Germany to intervene in North Africa
>Failure to take control of the Suez which allowed Britain to import food from India
>Battle of Crete delayed Barbarossa by a month
>Soviet-Japanese non-aggression pact made the Eastern front a one front war
>Russians successfully evacuated industrial capacity to the Urals
>Hitler relied on his own strategies rather than listening to his generals
>Russian resistance at Kiev delayed Germany's progress in time for the muddy season
>Lack of supplies and preperation for winter
>Declaring war on the US at all
>American lend-lease to Russia provided valuable supplies and equipment to the Russians
>Germany failed to capture the oil fields of the Caucasus
>Stalingrad was accidentally bombed by the Luftwaffe before the retreating Soviets reached it, who were supposed to have been wiped out
>Hitler forced Paulus to remain in Stalingrad, leading to the destruction of the 6th Army
>Allied Air force devastated Germany's industrial capacity
>Immense economic output of the US and Soviets by comparison

Frankly, it's amazing they lasted as long as they did.
>>
thank you, this is answered my question fully.
>>
File: 1484110003861.jpg (93KB, 640x755px) Image search: [Google]
1484110003861.jpg
93KB, 640x755px
>>2573327
starting world war 2
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.