[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Witty bully Hitler in school? Is that why he hated Jews?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1490533414510.jpg (26KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
1490533414510.jpg
26KB, 400x281px
Did Witty bully Hitler in school? Is that why he hated Jews?
>>
>>2568177

There's a book that tries to make the case that Hitler's anti-Semitism was directly caused by his hatred for Wittgenstein, who was intimidatingly brilliant even as a child. Personally, I think Hitler would have been an anti-Semite anyway, he was afterall a Catholic and a reactionary, and the mainstream of reactionary thought then, as now, was full of Jew-hatred.
>>
>oy vey the entirety of Hitler's antisemitism stems from a good Jewish boychik getting better grades than him in primary school oy vey
Fucking Jews and their self worship

The Holocaust should happen again
>>
>>2568190

>Wittgenstein
>Brilliant

Well, that's an unusual combination of words rarely seen together.
Wittgenstein was too dumbdumb to even understand Cantor's Set Theory so he instead attacked it on philosophical grounds and ended up looking like a complete fucking retard, as usual.
>>
>Wittgenstein and Hitler were born just six days apart, though Hitler had been held back a year, while Wittgenstein was moved forward by one, so they ended up two grades apart at the Realschule

Picture is fake. Or at least thats not Wittgenstein is what I mean
>>
File: JEWISH LAURETES.jpg (100KB, 569x721px) Image search: [Google]
JEWISH LAURETES.jpg
100KB, 569x721px
>>2568194
Gee, I wonder why Jews think of themselves so highly?
>>
>>2568177
no, they both probably got a long really since they're both autists
>>
>>2568262
>Group all Jews into one category regardless of national origin
>Group all gentiles into separate categories by national origin
>OY VEY WE JEWS ARE SO SMART YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT WE SET ASIDE VALUABLE KVETCHING TIME TO HELP RUIN YOUR COUNTRIES
>>
>>2568262
Anything Nobel is overrated
>>
>>2568262
Since when is switzerland higher than every other country?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_country#Summary
>>
>>2568322

>he literally cant read a graph

damn son
>>
File: IMG_3941.jpg (34KB, 236x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3941.jpg
34KB, 236x333px
Maybe he bullied him one day for pooping in his pants. I've read that he had stomach problems even as a child and may have even suffered from encopresis.
>>
>>2568262
Israel has fewer Nobels than Norway despite a larger population.
According to the statistics you've provided, an Israeli is less likely to be a Laureate than an IRISH! person.
The Nobel committees, coincidentally located in Sweden, have awarded Swedes more prizes than Russians. Are we seriously going to pretend the Swedes have advanced the fields of Physics, Chemistry and Medicine more than the Russians? Please.

We should ask ourselves though, why a people who are apparently so brilliant can not replicate their success without the foundations of a European population. Why is it European Jewry specifically that collects so many Nobels. Why does an explicitly Jewish state perform so poorly in comparison, even with the intellectual espionage they conduct with impunity, the gross nepotism and subsidies from the western hemisphere?

This doesn't get talked about enough, the Ashkenazi diaspora has historically established itself as a moneyed "elite", seldom actually earning their money. Obviously an urban, connected bourgeois "elite" with obscene amounts of disposable time and income are going to be over-represented in academia.

If you want to talk about actual intellectual disparities, why is it Germanic and more specifically British communities which have produced such industry, such unbridled intellectual and martial prowess?

What Ashkenazi can claim that they are Newton, Shakespeare, or Darwin's peer? Where are the Jewish Turings, Maxwells and Cavendishes?
>>
You know you can just read Mein Kampf and he tells you exactly when and why he started to hate Jews, right?

The funny thing is at first he thought anti-semites were a bunch of crazy kooks with low intelligence.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.