[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Act Of Killing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: the act of killing.jpg (203KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
the act of killing.jpg
203KB, 595x842px
What is /his/'s opinion on the Indonesian Mass Killings? Have you seen the movie?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_mass_killings_of_1965%E2%80%931966#Killings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancasila_Youth

>pic related
>>
File: 98235579648.jpg (106KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
98235579648.jpg
106KB, 736x981px
>>
>>2566137
The Whitman government handed over their intelligence on members of the East Timorese Communist Party, knowing full well they were going to be executed without trial. Australians like to pretend that we're an innocent nation, but the way we've treated E. Timor for the last 40 years is reprehensible.
>>
>>2566137
There were mass killings, but there was no genocide and Oppenheimer is an agitprop imperialist stooge who makes his living off duping braindead cinema 'taste makers' into thinking he is a serious filmmaker. Not only does he lie about history and interfere in other nation's politics due to his belief in himself as the white saviour to unenlightened brown people, but his 'artistry' is just a glib facsimile of Iranian cinema, which is infinitely more interesting.
>>
>>2566164
[Citations needed]
>>
>>2566147
Are there innocent nations?
>>2566164
You sound like you know what you're talking about. That being said, I have no idea whether or not this is true at all. Thanks anyway
>>
File: gangsters.png (809KB, 940x516px) Image search: [Google]
gangsters.png
809KB, 940x516px
>>
File: forget.jpg (234KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
forget.jpg
234KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2566184
A lot of people sound like they know what they are talking about even though they are wrong.

In reality, you can just check the casualty figures and what the government ordered to know what happened. Ethnic cleansing.
>>
lol who gives a fuck about dead shitskins? The lesser the better.
>>
>>2566275
>A lot of people sound like they know what they are talking about even though they are wrong
I know, that's why I added
>That being said, I have no idea whether or not this is true at all

>check the casualty figures and what the government ordered
I'll do that

>>2566284
there had to be memes
>>
>>2566147

>Whitman
>>
Fucking crazy. Should be as infamous as Cambodian genocide.
>>
>"The American Embassy in Jakarta supplied the Indonesian military with lists of up to 5,000 suspected Communists"
not at all surprising but still a bit fucked up
>>
>>2566275
It's not 'ethnic cleansing' or 'genocide'. The terms were virtually never used to refer to the events until Oppenheimer (not an historian) made his stupid movie and called it 'The Indonesian Genocide'.

People who don't know a thing about the region watched the movies and took him at his word. "Wow that Indonesian genocide was awful."

If you want to label it then it's was a politicide at worst, part of a civil conflict that exploded into mass killings after a failed coup.

>genocide
>acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.