[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the worst President in history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 16

File: justin-bieber-haircut-2014.jpg (30KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
justin-bieber-haircut-2014.jpg
30KB, 600x366px
And why do you think so?
>>
Tru-
>>
Unironically, Lincoln.

Thanks to him we have this trend where a "good" President has to grab as much Federal power for himself as possible.
>>
>>2565861
blame the south being unable to contain their autism for that one, without a crisis there would have been no need to crystalize power with the executive
>>
>>2565853
Truman? Arguable.
>>
W.
>>
Harding
>>
>>2565852
Tie between Taft and FDR
>>
>>2565852
JFK
only a nazi would go against Isreali interest
>>
>>2566043
Fucking kike. Gas yourself.
>>
File: Robert-Mugabe.jpg (114KB, 470x350px) Image search: [Google]
Robert-Mugabe.jpg
114KB, 470x350px
>>2565852
This guys. Ruined his country and made it a grotesque joke even by third world standards
>>
>>2565852
If you're talking about burgerland, Johnson, immigration act of 1965, it opened the flood gates for hispanic thugs, while European immigration became severely limited
>>
>>2565852
SAGE
Fucking Justin faggot Bieber has no place here,
>>
File: 70488.jpg (44KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
70488.jpg
44KB, 777x437px
>had the opportunity of high petrol and gas prices to build a working industry for his country, but instead kept the economy relying on natural resources
>managed to make a 40+ million neighbouring country hate Russia for the next hundred years by annexing territories and sending troops to cause conflicts
>revived NATO when most members were talking it's time to dismantle it
>killed journalists and opposition
>by ensuring there's no democracy or normal opposition will throw the country is much troubles when he steps down or most probaly when he dies
>is a manlet
>>
>>2566106
>managed to make a 40+ million neighbouring country hate Russia for the next hundred years by annexing territories and sending troops to cause conflicts
>implying they didn't hate Russia before
>implying the revolution had no significant anti-Russian component
>implying they wouldn't kick the Black Sea fleet out of Crimea in 2017
>implying they wouldn't join NATO by 2025 if not for the frozen conflict
>implying Ukr*ine will exist in a hundred years
I agree with the rest tho.
>>
Justin Trudeau
>b-but he's a prime mi-
Still sucks arse
>>
reagan
>>
>>2566050
this desu
>>
>>2565852
Nicolae Ceauşescu was pretty bad
>>
>>2565852
George W. bush. Easy

>ignored the cia's warnings about 9/11 and basically let it happen

>started an offensive war on a country that didn't attack us(iraq)

>his administration was underprepared for hurricane katrina which made that whole situation worse

>Cut taxes on the rich which lead to the economic crash

>signed the patriot act into law which was the start of nsa spying

>tortured people in guantanamo bay
(which is occupied illegally)

>dick cheney
>>
>>2565984
>trashtalking FDR
I'm gonna rip you a new deal, motherfucker
>>
>>2567326
>implying bush was the cause of the recession
>implying cuba didnt give us the land to gitmo
otherwise i agree
>>
>>2567613
muh agrarian republic...muh empire of liberty

real list is
1. Buchanan
2. A. Johnson
3. Tyler
4. Pierce
5. Grant
>>
>destroyed race relations by resegregating the federal govt & empowering the KKK
>started judicial activism and the "living constitution" meme
>established the fed
>established federal income tax
>women's sufferage
>prohibition
Name a bigger fuck up in American History. I'll wait.
>>
>>2567699
Constitutional amendments are ratified by the states you retard
>>
>>2565861
>Implying Lincoln started that trend
Presidents started power grabbing roughly six minutes after Washington took power
>>
>>2565852
In this age and any age, always Woodrow Wilson.

>want America to be more involved in world affairs
>deliberately engineer a situation whereby US becomes involved in a catastrophic conflict
>seeing the horrors of war and the feckless political gaming of the post-war powers causes america to do the opposite of what was intended
>political disgrace leads to intense conservative revanchism that leads to isolation and the disintegration of the pre-war financial system

Just terrible.
>>
>>2567705
I'm sure Wilson's liberal use of the bully pulpit and his influence over the media had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>2566139
>And why do you think so?
>>
Reagan, Buchanan, Grant, Harding, Johnson, Tyler
>>
why are retards just listing names like anyone gives a fuck? say one president and why, othervise fuck off with your pathetic attempts at bumping the thread.
>>
What was wrong with Reagan?
>>
>>2567613
>Roosevelt
take that back, cuck
>>
File: reagan.jpg (167KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
167KB, 576x720px
>>2567926
Nothing.
>>
>>2566090
>>
>>2566131
They attacked cute and christian Georgia because of memes too. Fuck the Russians.
>>
>>2566131
>implying Ukraine wasn't 50-50 for/against Russia before Crimea

"Freeing" all the ethnic Russians tipped the scales of Ukrainian politics. Even the Russian-speakers like the Kremlin a lot less now.
>>
>>2567367
>bureau of censorship
Come at me
>>
>>2565852
Whichever president we have right now.
>>
>>2568070
>Roosevelt was a communist
>Roosevelt was the agressor
what the fuck are you doing on a history board, faggot?
>>
>>2568029
>immediately closed at the end of the war
wow, FDR is literally hitler! He hated freedoms and loved big government!
>>
>>2565867
Slavery would have outmoded itself because of technology.

The South lost the moral highground when they attacked Fort Sumner.

The blacks are stuck in arrested development psychologically, because Daddy Federal Gubmint liberated them, rather than them having to sort themselves and determine their own national destiny if and when slavery were to end otherwise.

The South is still caught up in an archaic hacienda culture because they remain buttmad.
>>
>>2568108
>Roosevelt wasn't the aggressor

Fuck off Neocon faggot, it's not our job to be world police, now or then.
>>
>>2565852
You're witnessing him
>>
>>2567326
fuck off commie scum
>>
>>2565852
Definitely that guy
>>
>>2566090
>>
>>2569687

>two months
>>
>>2566131
>implying they didn't hate Russia before
they really didn't. this is anecdotal but when i was in western ukraine (the nationalist part) a short while everyone i spoke to like putin
>>
>>2569673
>mfw pearl harbor
>>
>>2569673
I agree, ruling the world was Britain's job. USA should've been an isolationist great power... But then we would've turned out much like Canada today.

Yeah I think Roosevelt was probably one of our best now that I think about it. I mean, do we really want to be another Canada?
>>
>>2567370
The batasista government gave us guantanamo, not castro's
>>
>>2569736
>failed health bill
>failed immigration bans
>string of embarrassing scandals
>promises to fix everything
>waaahhh it's all obamas fault if i fail
>>
>>2568001
Good shit, stealing this.
>>
>>2567637
Good list

>>2567907
Better list, assuming it's A. Johnson
>>
File: yeltsin.jpg (52KB, 468x371px) Image search: [Google]
yeltsin.jpg
52KB, 468x371px
>>2566106
>>2566131
Yeltsin was way worse
>>
File: reagan.jpg (1MB, 2399x3000px) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
1MB, 2399x3000px
>>2565852
>run as a republican but give amnesty to illegals, forever turning California, the most populous state blue
>close down mentall health facilities giving USA and homeless bum epidemi
>helped al qaida
>Iran contra
>increase military spending (which where already ridiculously high) so that US can fight more useless wars that only get's the country into more debts
>increased the debts
>believed ketchup was a vegitable
>stil have a shitty cult of personality around him
i probably missed alot of shit
>>
FDR.
>>
>>2570450
He was the one that made California pro gun control
>>
File: 1476226965887.jpg (401KB, 500x2812px) Image search: [Google]
1476226965887.jpg
401KB, 500x2812px
>>2566059

this
>>
>>2566139

25 year rule you fucking Trudeau.

If you want bad, take a look at his old man.
>>
>>2568001

He laid a wreath at a Heer cemetery that coincidentally had a dozen Waffen-SS personnel buried their.
>>
>>2569775
>do we really want to be another Canada?
you probably should want that since your global influence is fading away and your country have the biggest debt in the world
>>
Justin Bieber.
>>
>>2570420
Yeltsin was way funnier.
>>
>>2569789
Remember how everyone was blaming Obama's fuck ups on Bush right up till 2016?
>>
>>2569673
I hate Manifest Destiny as much as anyone else but FDR really did nothing wrong.

>>2569696
>disliking Bush means you're a commie
found the neocon

>>2570459
found the jap

>>2571170
I remember. Obama was garbage.
>>
>>2571170
You see, it's different because one is a neo-lib and the other is a neo-con and you're only allowed to hate neo-cons because the media says that's the way things have to be.
>>
>>2570667
So?
>>
>>2571195
There's literally no difference between neocons and neolibs.
>>
File: 1474090781111.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1474090781111.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>2571310
>>
Pierce

I think by Buchanan's time the country was too far gone to really be able to save. If not Lincoln's election then something else would've triggered the southern states. He was still a shit president but Pierce's signing and drafting of the Kansas-Nebraska Act which led to Bleeding Kansas as well as his enforcement of the Fugitive Slave Act empowered and emboldened the southerners and pro-slavery types. There was the foreign relations bungling of the Ostend Manifesto to try and annex Cuba. Ignoring all of that he was in no mental state to run the country what with being a depressed alcoholic who watched his son die in front of him and had to take care of a depressed and sickly wife.
>>
>>2569768
>implying sanctions aren't an act of war.
>>
>>2566090
People always say this but hispanic immigration didn't take a sharp increase until the 25+ year period after the signing of the Immigration Act of 1990. That's also when the H1-B was created too so if you're worried MUH DEMOGRAPHICS and jobs being replaced by cheaper Pajeets then Bush is who you need to look at. NAFTA was conceived under his administration too.
>>
>>2569789
>failed immigration bans
Those ones are a very clear case of judicial overreach though as it's well within the President's powers. The most recent one was basically just a feels argument with no legal precedence stating that he had to rule against it because, essentially, our first amendment rights exist to non-citizens living in other countries which is completely absurd.
>>
>>2572060
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as judicial overreach in the United States. Marbury v. Madison was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>2565861
Jefferson and more importantly Jackson are more responsible for that trend than Lincoln.
>>
>>2565984
>talking shit about based trust-buster Taft
I'll fite you nigger
>>
>>2571462
>Taking away the screaming child's toy is abuse
>>
>>2569080
>The South is still caught up in an archaic hacienda culture because they remain buttmad.
Perhaps 30 years ago. Not any longer.
>>
>>2565852
Obama. Illegitimate, useless, degenerate faggot.
>>
>>2572579
See, now you're just saying being world police is good again.
>>
Didn't Hamilton die because he dueled with his Vice?

Imagine if Trump and Pence just decided to fight to the death
>>
>>2566139
What wrong with Trudaeu-kun
>>
>>2567699
>Women's Suffrage
okay, I laughed
>>
>>2572607

>of all the presidents in the USA's history it just happens to be the fairly average one that was in power when I was 12
>>
>>2572657
hamilton never got elected president, he was treasury secretary. burr had been VP though
>>
>>2570450
>Blue
Republican blue or Democratic Blue?

Remember, Republicans were blue until the 2000 election (I think)
>>
>>2572679
No, I don't believe the Republicans ever had blue as their party color.
>>
>>2571170
>>2571195
it is true, but to his credit Obama never whined about inheriting Bush's mess and they were on good terms with each other. The same can't be said for Trump.

>>2571318
he's right though. they're both classical liberals supporting globalism. the only difference is that the neocons are hawkish imperialists who want to use force to support american business interests. That said, shillary also was basically a neocon but she was a peculiar case and i would say most democrats are anti-war.
as for the media, what you say is untrue. the media was falling over itself to support bush during 911 and the iraq war. they only turned once it was clear that war wouldn't be won quickly and some of the unsavory aspects of the war on terror got revealed.
>>
>>2572607

I've got /pol/ bingo!
>>
>>2568117
>>2567367
>he hated freedoms and loved big government
uh, yah, how many programs and government agencies came into existence under FDR while ballooning the debt.
Not to mention the japs getting put into internment camps.
Come on, mate. Try a little harder
>>
>>2565852
Chavez
>>
>>2565852
any of those 7-8 wankers that were president before george washington... and everyone after those wankers except for teddy...
>>
File: Kingly.jpg (227KB, 331x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kingly.jpg
227KB, 331x400px
>>2565852
This guy desu.
>>
Jimmy Carter was pretty bad, but it's debatable whether or not he was the worst president.
>>
>>2572703
>it is true, but to his credit Obama never whined about inheriting Bush's mess
Ah, so I take it you started paying attention to politics on January 20th, 2017?
>>
>>2570667
And Kennedy is a doughnut.

American-German relations post war have been so full of gafs and dumbassery because we were always looking over them at the Russians.
>>
File: 1488403825935.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1488403825935.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>2567326
> even quasi historians like chompsky and Zinnn wouldn't say such a ridiculous thing. And that list is the most idiotic list in this whole thread. At best most of those are half-truths.

I don't even like George W but I feel embarrassed that I communicate on a board that has people like you that literally don't know a damn thing about history. And the worst part is that you still honestly believe you are intelligent. You honestly believe that you are knowledgeable enough to weigh in on this topic.

> tell me how Buchanan is better than W.

Go be edgy on reddit
>>
>>2571303
It wasn't an SS cemetery like the post suggested. It's hard to find a German military cemetery that doesn't have SS personnel buried there.
>>
>>2569673
>it's not our job to be world police, now or then.
If we're not someone else will, and the only two alternatives right now are Russia (much less so today than 20 years ago) and China. You really want these guys "advising" other countries on human rights and political institutions?
>>
Looks like America got the worst presidents. Not even African regimes can complete with American levels of incompetence.
>>
>>2574414
>fighting a war and undergoing massive infrastructural projects increases debt
who would've thought?
>>
Salvador "600% inflation in three years" Allende

he wasn't even openly malicious, everything wrong with his government was a direct product of pure, untainted idiocy, naivety and incompetence.
>>
>>2575351
Human rights are a meme. The US fights for economic interests. The issue is we aren't even doing that well right now.
>>
>>2575138
nice counter argument
>>
>>2572540
Wu-wut. Both of them are known for single big abuses and overall literal interpretations of the Constitutions. Sure, precedent counts, but you can't really blame those who set them, just the reliance itself.
>>
>>2565852
Wilson
Andrew Johnson
LBJ
Kennedy
McKinnley
Ascending order of quality
>>
>>2572703
You must be absolutely insane, or 5 years old. One or the other.

Obama did NOTHING BUT BLAME BUSH.
>>
>>2572675
I had the honor of voting for one of the best presidents of the USA, Ronald Wilson Reagan.

My views of Barack Hussein Obama as the worst, and illegitimate, POTUS will be borne out in history.
>>
>>2578274
>You must be absolutely insane, or 5 years old. One or the other.
is that really necessary? let's keep it civilized please
>Obama did NOTHING BUT BLAME BUSH.
proof? my views aren't set in stone you know
>>
>>2578279
Are you false flagging or the most insanely Texan person on this board?
>>
>>2578291
Did you literally start paying attention to politics in February of 2017?
>>
>>2578293
Never ask a man if he's from Texas, son. If he is, he'll let you know. If he's not, you've just embarrassed him.
>>
>>2578316
Are you going to keep repeating your condescending statements or are you going to provide me with sources?
>>
>>2578259
>Make shitty inaccurate argument
>get shitty inaccurate response

It shocks me that people are still surprised when this happens.
>>
>>2578353
I answered the argument to the best of my ability. That poster (you?) did not give a "response" to my argument; all he did was attack my character. If my argument really is inaccurate, the solution is to point out WHY it's inaccurate. Failing that, there's no reason to change my opinion.
>>
>>2578394
That's not me, but to claim that President Obama never complained about the state of the country following the Bush administration is flat out wrong. That was a favorite talking point to the point that it became an active detriment to Hillary Clinton. At some points during the debates, it seemed like she was using talking points from 2008.

Now, in fairness to Obama, you could claim that the country is not in the same straits as it was when he took office. That said, being fair to Trump, Obama didn't exactly hand over the keys with gas in the tank and the oil checked, either.
>>
>>2578262
The post he replied to was blaming Lincoln for setting precedent though.
>>
>>2578274
As a leftist cuck I am very familiar with Obama's public addresses. As far as I am aware he never blamed Bush for anything, he just looked ahead and talked about the present and future. Do you have a moment in mind, maybe?

A lot of pundits and leftist news media blamed Bush for shit though.

He did talk shit about Bush during his 2008 campaign for president, but that is status quo. Bush did the same to Clinton and obviously Romney and Trump did the same to Obama.
>>
>>2575351
The irony is that if the US would become more isolationist under Trump they would have come full circle. Exactly 100 years ago Wilson gave a speach about how america should defend freedom and democracy anywhere and step out of isolation. With this speach setting the course and rethoric for the next century of becoming world police. There is a book about it March 1917: On the brink of war and revolution by Will Englund.
>>
>>2565852
History hasn't ended yet so I reserve judgment
>>
>>2565861
Ah yes the classic "it was worse that lincoln expanded federal power to what was necessary to save the US rather than letting literally slavery continue."
>>
>>2578443
Ok thanks for the reply. But I have a memory similar to >>2578535. I've seen plenty of debates and speeches by Obama and I simply don't remember him shittalking Bush. The closest he ever got to blaming him was when he'd say "we inherited the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression." But to me this wasn't really an attack on Bush-- though maybe it could be interpreted as such. He never said Bush "caused" the Recession, though. In the later years, he also acknowledged that he could have done certain things differently handling the Recession. But yeah he did blame Bush in 2008 iirc. Part of his appeal though against Hillary was that he was youthful and was more hopeful with his "change" meme slogan. That in itself was a signal that he wasn't concerned about the past but the future, even if it didn't turn out that way in practice.
>>
>>2571462
>USA: Hey Japan, stop invading China and killing people. It messes with the balance of power and China is a friend.
>Japan: NO! I MOOST INVADE TO PAY FOR MY INVASIONS AND SATISFY GRORIUS MILITARY!
>USA: Ok, then you can have some sanctions.

Goddamn Americans, fucking it up for everyone.
>>
>>2578558
I was worried that Trump was going to torpedo US alliances and trade agreements, but he seems to be getting off the isolationist platform little by little now.

I think that the US can't be isolationist anymore. that time has passed and paying attention to foreign agreements and politics is now common practice to advanced nations. As is fucking with their countries to gain allies. The whole "we need to become isolationist and never get involved with other countries" thing reminds me of Julian the Apostate and how he tried to act like he was just a polytheistic patrician instead of the divine emperor that Diocletian made the office to be. Times had changed and they weren't showing signs of going back.
>>
>>2565852
Herbert Hoover. He should have sticked to being a ballplayer.
>>
Wilson, for signing the FRA.
>>
>>2578605
As I recall, he actually got worse about it as time went on. Romney would try to blame Obama for the slow recovery (and that's not to say Romney would have been any better), and Obama would fall back on "Well compared the the situation we inherited, etc."

Clinton though, was fucking awful about it, far worse than Obama ever was. I still can't believe she tried to tie Trump to Bush, when Trump's early political rise was defined by his tarring and feathering the Bush Family.
>>
>>2565852
Buchanann, Grant maybe harden are the only options.
>>
>>2581207
*Harding
>>
>thread about worst presidents
>most replies about american prezzes

damn usa must have shitty leaders
>>
>>2581338
There have been far worse Presidents abroad, particularly in LatAm and Africa, but no one in this thread knows who they are because they're pseudo-historians that came to /int/post.
>>
File: 14_franklin_pierce.jpg (248KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
14_franklin_pierce.jpg
248KB, 800x452px
> Drunkard
> Passed Kansas-Nebraska
> Rigged the Nation for civil war
> Only president to recognize the CSA
> Kicker is that he was supposed to keep the Nation Together
>>
>>2565861
It's incredibly ironic that even strongly anti-war liberals champion Lincoln despite the fact that he was responsible for the death of more than a million people. It was a good cause but was it really worth the unimaginable loss of life that took place?
>>
>>2579871
>Hercules
Why did you post that? Also which Herc movie is that? Unchained? I can't tell if it's Unchained or Labors. It's definitely Steve Reeves tho.
>>
>>2567326
>bush was personally responsible for the recession
You don't understand economics man.
>>
>>2565861
The Constitution explicitly states that Habaeas Corprus can be suspended in emergencies.
>>
>>2572540
>Jefferson

I was so disappointed in Jefferson, when I started to study him beyond the high school US History level.

What a dick.

And he was so cool in "1776."
>>
>>2582741
And the courts upheld that only Congress can do it. Lincoln did it unilaterally which is not constitutional and then proceeded to completely ignore the court order to knock that shit off. On top of this:

>freeing slaves that enter free states IS unconstitutional and as such the Emancipation Proclamation was an unconstitutional act
>only Congress can raise militaries, which Lincoln did unilaterally which is an unconstitutional act
>Lincoln had civilians tried by military tribunals, which is an unconstitutional act

Even if you completely discount the suspension of Habeas Corpus by Lincoln

>>2565861
Jefferson and Jackson's slights were rather minute and simply required a personal interpretation of the Constitution. Lincoln set that shit on fire, pissed on the ashes, mailed those ashes to the Judiciary and told them to fucking snort it all up.
>>
>>2583004
>Even if you completely discount the suspension of Habeas Corpus by Lincoln
Accidentally a few words. Even if you discount that, Lincoln completely disregarded the Constitution on purpose.
>>
File: Leaders.jpg (2MB, 1836x2761px) Image search: [Google]
Leaders.jpg
2MB, 1836x2761px
>>
>>2583004
Still looking for someone to tell me the significant differences between Abe Lincoln and Pol Pot.

Auto-genocide is auto-genocide.
>>
>>2583010
>Assad in Destroyed their country tier
Subtle Saudi propaganda/
>>
>>2583614
If your country goes from one of the better Arab states to somalia tier under your watch you're shit.
>>
>>2583626
Although I think Assad has led a cruel regime, I wonder what could have happened had the syrian protestors in the very beginning somehow toppled the assad government. Would they turned out ok like tunisia or get taken over by islamists or some military coup? I suppose we can never know because Assad never intended to step down to begin with.
>>
>>2565890
correct
>>
>>2583626
I don't think it's reasonable to blame him for unprovoked US belligerence.
>>
>>2566059
This. People not interested in politics but "politics" ought to leave this thread.
>>
>>2565852
Jeff Davis
>>
WOODROW WILSON
worst us president
by a longshot
>>
James Buchanan. His lack of effort literally paved the wave for southern succession and the civil war costing the lives of many americans
>>
>>2583010
>Obama worse than Buchanan
>Elagabalus destroyed the empire instead of just being a disaster
>"I'd rather be fighting crippled slaves in the arena than governing my country" Commodus is just "Stupid"
>"Merkel is as bad as Lenin and Mussolini, guys"
>Mentions Louis XV but not Louis XVI

This list is terrible and wrought with opinions from someone's own politics rather than objective facts.
>>
>>2572607
oh hi pol fag what are you doing here
>>
>>2567699
>>established the fed
>>established federal income tax

For these two alone, he deserves to rot in purgatory.
>>
>>2565852
Donald Trump, because he is a racist.
>>
>>2586192
It's funny because he's objectively the most liberal President we have had in decades

You watch too much tv
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.