[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

more women attend and graduate from college and less drop out than men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
13KB, 640x712px
Doesn't this prove that the oppression of women and their lack of rights was completely unjustified given modern circumstances?
>>
>>2565322
You're gonna have to structure it as an actual argument if I'm gonna bother responding and not fill in the holes in your reasoning by myself.
>>
>>2565322
What is 45 years of two wrongs make a right?
>>
>>2565322
How many of those women find employment in fields specifically requiring their degree? More women graduate from university, true, but more women also study non STEM related fields.
>>
>>2565389

I now want to know this because it changes things.
>>
>>2565389
Doesn't matter if they don't study STEM, neither do a lot of men.
>>
>>2565389
Fair point.But is there actually anything preventing them taking those courses?
>>
>>2565446
The point wasn't that many men as well as women don't study STEM, the point was that more women simply having a degree doesn't mean anything if it doesn't actually qualify them for anything.

>But is there actually anything preventing them taking those courses?

No
>>
>>2565504
Degrees don't mean anything either, brainlet.

Embrace self-learning or die.
>>
women are inferior men

t. aristotle
>>
>>2565511
Degrees are generally held as proof of the bearer being versed in a certain area of knowledge and as therefore qualified to work in a certain field requiring that field of knowledge. This isn't a difficult concept.
>>
>>2565644
Lmao, what is github

Pleb.
>>
>>2565644

>Degrees are generally held as proof of the bearer being versed in a certain area of knowledge

Unconsidered perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Z-l_phsQQ&t=1645s
>>
>>2565322
Yet despite statistically working harder in college, they typically graduate with immediately lower starting wages than men in the same field with just as much experience as them, ie. none. Such matriarchy. Also fields with more males also typically have more prestige than fields mainly occupied by women. So what does that extra college really add up to in this degree oversaturated market other than debt? After all, women are less physically capable at most trade careers and said trades are also typically much more male friendly social environments. What do you expect? Go back to /r9k/, kid. It's nobody else's fault that you dropped out.
>>
>>2565877
We got a roastie!!!!
>>
>>2565322
Of course it's bullshit. I'm a middle school teacher and every year I can see, those who drop out, end up doing manual works are most of the time boys. I never heard a feminist complain about that. They want equality but in very specific fields.
>>
>>2565877

>they typically graduate with immediately lower starting wages than men in the same field

Highly ambitious, money-hungry alphas are the cause of this. They crush interviews by intimidating/impressing employers via domineering stature, sharp wit, overconfidence, and strong jaws. It pays well to be a forceful, suave man.

Annoying women who try to emulate these men are perceived as shrill and bitchy because imposing women are shrill and bitchy.

Thus, the top men are paid way more than betas and women. Among the betas and women there are individuals who want to completely overhaul the system because it's not fair, e.g. shrill feminists and raging manlets. This won't happen because a charismatic strongman is irresistibly superior to everyone else.
>>
>>2565322
no it just proves that more men pursue careers in trades and other occupations that don't require college degrees
>>
>>2565322

That's because we've restructured education to benefit female learning styles over male learning styles, and many young boys feel that their schools are antagonistic to them (and they are mostly right), so they feel unwelcome. They also have less support in general so when they have issues authorities pay less attention than when girls do, and girls are more likely to be seen as victims when they get into trouble and thus less likely to be expelled.

https://youtu.be/cqOTj9NDv80
>>
>>2566022

Patriarchy is not oppressive as women can have satisfactory lives while being subservient to men; as was the case for 200,000 years. However, it is oppressive for some men to be subservient to other men, and women, because life as a beta male fucking sucks.

Since the female empowerment initiative began in the 20s, the American population of betas has exploded due to the absence of father figure, the feminization of the education system, and the cultural trend toward decadence/femininity. The result is a bunch of unconfident men who can't help themselves, suffer social anxiety, and revere/fear women.

Meanwhile, women and alpha males are as content as ever.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.