[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name 1 (one) more holy roman empire than the HRE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1485015945583.png (116KB, 448x319px) Image search: [Google]
1485015945583.png
116KB, 448x319px
Name 1 (one) more holy roman empire than the HRE
>>
>>2562613
>more holy roman empire than the HRE
????????????????????
>>
>holy
>>
Eastern Roman Empire
>>
>>2562631
>roman
>>
>>2562613
>being this autistic
>>
File: 1488072159001.jpg (53KB, 435x470px) Image search: [Google]
1488072159001.jpg
53KB, 435x470px
'Murica
>>
>>2562673

this

but we are not an empire
>>
>>2562679

yet

as a spic i can't wait to join the American legion to earn my citizenship, and visit their magnificent "superb owl" games
>>
>>2562673
>>2562763
>>2562679
While america is slowly going down the road of rome, america is in no way holy
>>
>>2562770

you're just full of bollocks today
>>
>>2562770
Getting tired of this shit.

We're seeing America slipping from a position of absolute unchecked dominance over the entire globe to merely being a very, very strong Great Power.

If it seems like America is "falling", it's just because you're used to things being so incredibly good.
>>
>>2562781

I am just not interested in this "waning x" meme at all to be honest
>>
>>2562781

This. Americans are just going to have to get used to it, the same way Brits and the French and the Turks etc etc etc all did.

Despite all the flag-waving patriotism and the American Exceptionalism and "shining light on the hill" rhetoric that Americans feed each other the simple truth is that the USA became the dominant superpower in the world because it was the most populous developed nation.

As China and India and other populous nations reach higher levels of economic success then RELATIVELY speaking the US will be much diminished as a power.

That's not to say the US is going to fail or even be less successful, but it is going to find out that it's brief period of dick waving comes to an end, just the same as every other power in history.
>>
>Greek WE WUZ vs German WE WUZ
they're all dumb
Romania is the true inheritor of ROMA
>>
File: 980x (1).jpg (125KB, 800x538px) Image search: [Google]
980x (1).jpg
125KB, 800x538px
>>2562770
um, wrong sweetie xx
>>
File: handy_guide.jpg (81KB, 475x375px) Image search: [Google]
handy_guide.jpg
81KB, 475x375px
>>2562613
>>
>>2562613
The Papal States
>>
Ottoman Empire
>>
>>2562852
Good, maybe we might lose the reputation of being arrogant retards eventually.
>>
>>2562613
Byzantine empire was a theocracy whose Christianity can be traced back to the council of Nicaea (Holy)

It's rulers were a line that can be traced back to Constantine and the roman emperors of old (Roman)

and those rulers had absolute control of half of the Mediterranean (Empire)

East Rome is the true Holy Roman Empire, discuss?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.