[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2017 to be the year of greatest archaeological discovery in history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
With the theory of agriculture turning Sahara into the desert over the span of thousands of years proven, combined with the findings of burials over the period of thousands of years and finds what may as well be some form of proto-pyramids, humanity will discover the ancient civilization of Sahara in 2017. This could finally solve the riddle of what gave rise to Egyptian and Sumerian civilizations that seemingly suddenly appeared in the Middle East with already advanced levels of technology, religion, culture and organization.

Not to mention this could, if not covered up by the Jewish interests, explain the origins of all creation myths and be a link to greater pre-ice age civilization.

https://sputniknews.com/environment/201703151051585583-ancient-humans-created-sahara-desert/
http://www.seeker.com/stone-age-skeletons-unearthed-in-sahara-desert-1767275910.html
http://www.messagetoeagle.com/mysterious-ancient-structures-hidden-under-the-sand-in-the-sahara-desert-could-re-write-history-of-ancient-egypt-2/
>>
I wonder, did Green Saharans come from Iberia or Near East?
I could see arguments for both.
>>
>>2562232
Why would they migrate so far? They could as well be native to Africa. Sahara became desert only relatively recently, who can tell what sort of environment was it? Maybe was as good for human evolution as was East Africa.
It is a vast region that's bigger than entire Europe itself.
>>
Ancient aliens.
>>
File: Africa_satellite_orthographic.jpg (535KB, 1624x1824px) Image search: [Google]
Africa_satellite_orthographic.jpg
535KB, 1624x1824px
Why don't they just take all that sand and put it somewhere else?
>>
>>2562416
Its not ancient aliens, its culture whose final part of development was Nile valley, once Sahara failed after a long amount of time.
So far we know that 'green Saharans' of south Sahara invented mummification 1000 years before Egyptians, had cattle rituals before then, worshipped jackal-god Seth before Egypt for at least 1000 years before the Egyptians appeared. This culture was spread from Mali to Egypt, so basically entire modern Sahara.
Proofs that Sahara was once green are abundant. It was a melting pot of people arriving to it from south of Sahara and white people from Middle East that brought cattle to Sahara. Result of this are mixed Libyans down south who are far from pure black people as seen in Kongo or elsewhere.
>>
File: 1415977681139.jpg (257KB, 969x960px) Image search: [Google]
1415977681139.jpg
257KB, 969x960px
>>2562224
>sputniknews

rofl
>>
So, it means that.....WE
>>
>>2562462
Somewhat correct.
>>
>>2562224
Dr. Bob Schoch proved that the Sphynx's body was at least 10-15,000 years old in the 80s. He was laughed at by Egyptologists but then the discovery of Gobekli Tepe started to vindicate him. Now he will be 100% vindicated.
>>
>>2562224
>Jewish interests

Try harder >>>/pol/ fag.
>>
HOLD UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN

WE WUZ
>>
Sahara was green during the glacial periods.
>>
>>2562224
>covered up by the Jewish interests
Not a chance if anything this means more gibs me dat for the contemporary rapefugee people and the media promoting them as the image of the earliest advanced humans of some sort. Get ready for an increase in the we wuzing being spouted everywhere.
>>
>>2562224
>This could finally solve the riddle of what gave rise to Egyptian and Sumerian civilizations that seemingly suddenly appeared in the Middle East with already advanced levels of technology, religion, culture and organization.
they don't, the Sumerians at least. I don't know much about pre-dynastic Egypt, but we have very detailed knowledge about the development of agricultural towns in Mesopotamia leading up to Sumeria. look up the Natufians. we can see towns move further downstream as they the irrigation techniques needed to work the land in Sumer, even proto-writing on tokens used to mark items for trade
>>
>>2562224
>.com
Learn2crediblesource faggot
>>
>>2562431
this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.