[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ww2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rzesza.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rzesza.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
WW2Thread post where your relatives were in WW2.
(Dad's)
Grandfather Labor Camp in Hannower
Greatgrandfather Labor Camp in Hannower, Died out of Starvation in there
(Mother's)
Grandfather Jew relocated for work In Lesserpoland
Greatgrandfather Stayed in Polish-Prussian border
i think my family was really lucky what do you think ?
>>
My grandad was part of the British Eleventh Armored Division, part of the Anglo-American troops that walked into Belsen. Said it was horrific and never spoke of it again.

Other Granddad was an evacuee. He didn't like it, so ran away to come home to his Mum in London.
>>
My grandfather worked at Nintendo. I think he was pretty lucky all things considered.
>>
>Dad's side
Grandpa in the Navy, supply administration
Grandma at home
>Mom's side
Grandpa in the Army, claim to fame part of the Normandy invasion and having a rocket land 10 feet away from him that was a dud
Grandma worked as a code breaker/interceptor in Connecticut
>>
>Dad's side
Grandfather served in US Aircorps, stationed statedside
Grandfather's brother was a marine in the Pacific

>Mom's side
Grandfather was infantry in Europe, met Patton, saw Dachau
>>
>>2562002
>i think my family was really lucky what do you think ?

You are a Pole so no your family has never been lucky and never will, also you play HOI4 so you are the worst kind of human trash.
>>
File: hoi4_7.png (2MB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
hoi4_7.png
2MB, 1536x864px
Rate my Poland, lads
>>
>>2562002
My father's father was a bit too young to fight, although he wound up in Korea.

My mother's father was wounded twice in action, once in the Solomons, and once in the Phillipines, the second time around losing his left eye.
>>
>>2562502
"russia"
>>
>>2562547

Civil war m8.

Fun fact: they're actually part of the Axis.
>>
>>2562002
>Dutch

after the germans took tthe charge it remained quite the same for my grandparents, they still had plenty of food, germen soldiers were kind to them (I have a funny story of a Wehrmacht officer smoking a cigar with him).
they were generally nice people.
>>
Great Grandfather went to Europe after Pearl Harbor. Ended up in France and beheaded at least 6 Germans in a night raid on a bet with a WWI cavalry officer's sword he found in an abandoned manor in the countryside. Was part of a company that liberated a concentration camp in southern Poland. Sent his kids home a pearl handled Luger and some Roman artifacts he "found" (coins primarily).

Almost as crazy as my Great Great Grandfather, who served in the Second Boer War as a kid, WWI and India as an adult, and again in WWII. Guy was heavily tattooed as well, had the scene of Golgotha (Calvary) on his torso.
>>
>>2562502
INTERMARIUM!!!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.