[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any crazier war in history than the Russian civil war?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Is there any crazier war in history than the Russian civil war?
>>
>>2561678
The Great War that spawned it
>>
>>2561678
World War II in China was extremely complicated.
>>
>>2561758
I especially loved that time when the Chinese flooded their land to try and slow down the Japanese but only managed to kill millions of their civilians.
>>
iran-iraq war is pretty ridiculous. shit like use of actual mustard gas, electrified swamps, dogfights with helicopters etc
>>
While it's not exactly history just yet, the Syrian civil war is turning out to be perhaps the most complicated and confusing war of all time.
>>
>>2561775
>I especially loved that time when the Chinese flooded their land to try and slow down the Japanese but only managed to kill millions of their civilians.

Hi I'm Chiang Kai-shek and welcome to Jackass...
>>
File: death in june.jpg (66KB, 591x604px) Image search: [Google]
death in june.jpg
66KB, 591x604px
Not really related to the ideology of anarcho tribalism. But does anyone else desire a plot of land and a garden for growing vegetables.
>>
>>2561938
I think you meant Shanghai-Czech.
>>
>>2561911

thanks obama
>>
>>2561945
Don't bother Shanghai'ing any Czechs.

People from landlocked countries make terrible sailors.
>>
>>2562020
Plus, if we can use the Russian Civil War as any indicator, forcing the Czechs to work for you will just inevitably result in them turning you over to your enemies at the most opportune moment.
>>
Second Congo War is underestimated.
>>
>>2561941
It's the Green Army flag, not an-prim one
As for your question, yes and I own one. Cucked homeowners association can't tell me my lawn can't be a vegtable plot.
>>
>>2562069
i still can understand that shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.