[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Blocks your persona*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cgjung4.jpg (26KB, 271x320px) Image search: [Google]
cgjung4.jpg
26KB, 271x320px
*Blocks your persona*
>>
I often hear that Jung is a joke, and that he introduced all sorts of mysticism and other bullcrap into psychology

Can anyone expand on that?
>>
>>2559746

PSYCHOLOGY IS THE STUDY OF THE PSYKHE; STUDY OF THE PSYKHE NECESSARILY ENTAILS MYSTICISM; PSYCHOLOGY WITHOUT MYSTICISM IS NOT PSYCHOLOGY, BUT PSYCHIATRY.
>>
>>2559755
Psychology is Psychiatry for people who got shitty grades in college
>>
>>2559766

YOU ARE PSYKHICALLY IMPAIRED.
>>
>>2559755

nobody cares what you think tripfag, psychology by right belongs under the umbrella of biology. It's faggots like you that give the field a bad name, not to mention the fucking liberals blocking actual research in the name of dogma and political correctness because the truth about people makes them uncomfortable.

you constantly shit up this board with your autism, get yourself committed. The fact is that your viewpoints are so incredibly vapid and entirely shallow that the only way for you to get them noticed is to BOTH ptw and spam capslock.
>>
>>2559672
>the one person Freud tries to penetrate with phallic imagery, he fails
>>
>>2559746

Read him and find out yourself. I think people who are too dumb to understand his ideas refer to them as "mystic".

The collective unconscious is a great example, it doesn't require a spiritual angle for the model to work and it's a pretty interesting idea.

>>2559766

Psychiatry is applied psychology you mong
>>
>>2559755

>mysticism is not a psychological projection
>>
>>2560107

not disputing your definition but to add: psychiatry uses drugs for treatment and psychology doesn't.
>>
>>2560107
t. psychologist
>>
>>2559785

>mysticism and biology are mutualy exclusive
>implying
>>
In the first years Jung tried to frame his archetype theory within a Darwinist model. The archetypes are inherent in certain human groups because the wiring in their brains adapted to outside stimuli over the course of evolution. Jordan Peterson still utilizes this approach. In his later years however, as he became more mature, independent and started to give less of a fuck, Jung just said fuck this shit we spiritual nao. His unpublished works reveal that all along he was deeply into the supernatural. Take that as you want.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.