[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the South after the North won?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8919.jpg (105KB, 944x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8919.jpg
105KB, 944x650px
What happened to the South after the North won?
>>
>>2559193
they were raped by blacks. the end.
>>
File: Google it.jpg (63KB, 437x293px) Image search: [Google]
Google it.jpg
63KB, 437x293px
>>2559193
reeducation
>>
>>2559203
That's true though

The North utilized many African communists in their war of liberation.
>>
>>2559204
They appear to have not learned much yet

Is this why viets are stupid? They have to be reeducated daily?
>>
The South was pretty statist as Hell so installing their new communist government wasn't that hard.
>>
>>2559193
Collaborators with the Imperialists were rightly reeducated or purged
>>
>>2559209
>>
guise
bear with me guise
guise I think he means Vietnam
>>
Not enough
>>
>>2559193
From 1975 to 1995, about 900,000 Vietnamese refugees fled to America, mostly in the first few years. This represents approximately five percent of South Vietnam's total population (estimated at 19 million in 1975). Add up the number of refugees to other Western countries, roughly 500,000 and that means seven percent successfully fled to a Western nation after the fall of South Vietnam. Adding China to the total (mostly for Hoa refugees) jacks the figure up to 1.64 million refugees. This does not include the hundreds of thousands who died in their attempts to flee (possibly more than 700,000, and at least 300,000 per the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees's study on the boat people; Rummel estimates 500,000). Nor does it include those who fled to Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines etc or were sweltering in refugee camps in those countries before being turned back.

Aside from them, some 200,000 were killed in democides immediately after the war. A million were also sent to reeducation camps, of which 50,000 more died. And ethnic and religious minorities like the Montagnards got ethnically cleansed or genocided by the dominant North Vietnamese. The economy of the south also promptly imploded where it had been making good progress before.
>>
>>2559225
HAHAHAHA wow they are learning a lot!
>>
>>2559297
That sounds fun

I want to take part and shoot old religious people.
>>
Tell me about the boat people

Why do they leave?
>>
>>2559206
I read a book about Tanzania's war with Uganda and it went a bit about Tanzania's involvement in the Vietnam war. I thought that was pretty neat.
>>
>>2559316
Edgy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.