[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serial killers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: Anatoly-Slivko-5.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Anatoly-Slivko-5.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
Can we talk about serial killers, how they killed, how they manipulate people, and why they did it?

Anatoly Slivko killed seven boys between the ages of seven and seventeen during the period of 1964-1985

During this time he was married and had children, was a respected member
of the community for running a children's club and won awards for the
videos he did in his free time.

During a period of 21 years Slivko persuaded over 43 boys to take part
in his games. Both experiments and claims of making a movie about Nazi
torturing of boy-scouts in the second world war, ( A well known national
theme in Russia) The children were excited by the prospect of taking
part in a movie and willingly participated.

During the hangings when the boys fell unconscious Slivko arranged their
bodies into suggestive positions, photographed and filmed it while
masturbating and caressing their bodies.

Seven of his victims died from these games after which Slivko
dismembered them or poured g

Don´t watch the video if you don´t like seing people die.
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=637_1325756512
>>
File: komin_000.jpg (15KB, 294x364px) Image search: [Google]
komin_000.jpg
15KB, 294x364px
The serial killer built an underground colony of female slaves, for sexual pleasure and financial gain. The women who survived had the word “slave” crudely tattooed on their foreheads.

Footage of Russian maniac and serial killer Alexander Komin and his bunker
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=442_1437803848
>>
File: alcala_121.jpg (36KB, 485x332px) Image search: [Google]
alcala_121.jpg
36KB, 485x332px
Rodney James Alcala (born Rodrigo Jacques Alcala Buquor; August 23, 1943) is a convicted rapist and serial killer. He was sentenced to death in California in 2010 for five murders committed in that state between 1977 and 1979.[1] In 2013 he received an additional sentence of 25 years to life after pleading guilty to two homicides in New York in 1971 and 1977.[5] His true victim count remains unknown, and could be much higher.[6][7][8]

One police detective called Alcala "a killing machine"[9] and others have compared him with Ted Bundy.[10] A homicide investigator familiar with the evidence speculates that he could have murdered as many as 50 women,[7] while other estimates have run as high as 130.[3]
Prosecutors say that Alcala "toyed" with his victims, strangling them
until they lost consciousness, then waiting until they revived,
sometimes repeating this proces

Serial Killer Rodney Alcala TV Gameshow Appearance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12PXvKfWdZs
>>
>>2558633
I nderstand having a sex Dungeon and all that

But why not make it nice? Like it would be better for all involved
>>
Im soooo glad Im not a chick, these people seem drawn to killing chicks.
>>
>>2559012
Because they dont really care? + It cost money to make it nice
>>
TV shows always make out serial killers as some geniuses that are insane. The reality is, most of them have sub retard IQ levels.
>>
>>2559044
Like, I'd be unhappy if I had to go into a room without proper drywall and flooring to visit my sex slaves.

At least get a flush toilet going, for Christ sakes, I'm trying to keep a mood going.
>>
File: ted bundy mariners.jpg (17KB, 236x383px) Image search: [Google]
ted bundy mariners.jpg
17KB, 236x383px
Here's some random trivia

Ted Bundy was a pretty big sports fan. He was terrible at sports as a child, but enjoyed watching them.

In between murder sprees, he attended the 1978 rose bowl and watched his Alma mater, the University of Washington, beat Michigan.

During his trial, he also wore a Seattle Mariners sweater.
>>
File: gacy clown.jpg (46KB, 432x679px) Image search: [Google]
gacy clown.jpg
46KB, 432x679px
>>2559033
*blocks your path*
>>
>>2559169
That's fucking hilarious
>>
>>2559169
How did the Mariners react to that?
>>
File: IMG_0721.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0721.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
>Th-There's no such things as monsters!
>Everyone is good at heart!
>Forgiveness is the greatest virtue!
>A nice chat and a hug can fix a violent maniac
>>
>>2559277
It's all part of God's wonderful plan for those boys.
>>
>>2558550
>killing only 7 kids and getting caught
not really impressive from the practical standpoint
>>
File: dennis-nilsen.jpg (43KB, 465x300px) Image search: [Google]
dennis-nilsen.jpg
43KB, 465x300px
>>2558550
Anybody have any serial killers grow up near to them? Dennis Nilsen Grew up about 20 miles from where I spent my formative years. My Grandad knew his mum and says she was a nice, honest lady.

Peter Tobin also worked in a factory in my town but I think he was in hiding at the time.
>>
>>2559277
>waaaaaah mommy won't let me mindlessly hate people
>reee how could taking the time to empathize with someone possibly help stop them from doing bad things

Forgiveness is a great virtue. You'll understand when you're old enough to post here.
>>
>>2559100
How true is that? I've seen people say that they are on average smarter, others say that they are about as smart as we are and others say that they have low IQs.
>>
>>2559923
Perhaps they have a range of IQs
>>
>>2559907
keep lurking
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.