[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retarded idea here...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Hear me out, would it be possible to become a noble person as an ordinary American in 2017? I mean becoming a member of any legitimate upper social stratum, with a title and priviliege and whatever comes with it. What steps should I take to achieve my dream? I'm not picky with what society I become a noble in, I would even settle for being a retainer of some African kang.
>>
its called being rich.
>>
you can be called a father. thats a noble title.
>>
>>2555250
Pay 20 bucks to become a Knight of Sealand.
>>
File: Capture.png (306KB, 1754x900px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
306KB, 1754x900px
>>2555252
Sheeit, niggas. I wonder if this would ever come in handy.
>>
Maybe you could exchange an effective treatment of cancer for a knighthood.
>>
File: zidobobor.jpg (178KB, 718x721px) Image search: [Google]
zidobobor.jpg
178KB, 718x721px
>>2555239
>tfw I descend from landed gentry but my country hasn't recognized nobility for 100 years now
>>
>>2555287
I'm sure the majority of white people in america could trace their ancestry back to some noble person if you go far back enough, thats not saying much
>>
>>2555303
the majority of white people in general
>>
>>2555303
Direct descent? I doubt it.
>>
>>2555303
>majority of white people in america could trace their ancestry
Majority of white people in America don't even know who their great grandpappy was.
>>
>>2555321
Do you really believe that?
>>
>>2555323
Not just believe, I know that. Most white southerners thnically identify as just "American" because they completely fucking forgot about even their general ethnicity let alone specific ancestry.
>>
>>2555319
Every American is directly related to Charlemagne. You don't seem to realize that after a few generations the amount of ancestors you have starts to multiply rapidly.
>>
>>2555366
I don't think you know what direct descent means - it's linear, typically patrilineal. Not mom's cousin's horse's aunt kinda shit.
>>
>>2555262
Hell yeah senpai
>>
Marry an English lord.
>>
>>2555239
Go to Berlin, ask for count Waldemar von Droste-Schattenburg. Tell him Mr. Piffl sends you.
>>
>>2557156
Where in berlin?
>>
>>2555262
maybe someday, nigger.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA

oh jeez
>>
File: 1461185551151.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1461185551151.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>2555262
how shit that's awesome
>>
>>2555250
/thread.

Nobility means nothing without money. The concept of nobility itself became a joke when rich merchants began to buy titles.
>>
>>2560860
t. Americaca
>>
>>2555239
>would it be possible to become a noble person as an ordinary
Yes.
>American
Oh. No then.

But seriously, an American citizen can't have noble titles. (((They))) want you to all be equal in the mud.
If you were British, or Danish, or whatever, you could be a remarkable enough person to get a knighthood. But that's not nobility. So you'd have to be an even more remarkable person to be awarded a Baronetcy, Lordship, Barony, etc.
Doable, but you'd really have to earn it.
>>
>>2555239
>Le caste system in the west meme
Fuck off, Bernie.
>>
>>2555371
No, he's right. Go back a thousand years and every living European who left offspring is a direct descendant of every modern person with European heritage.

It's a 1000 years. You have some 40 generations in there. 2^40 is 1.0995116e+12, that's a ridiculously huge number of ancestors. That's when you realise how inbred we all really are.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.