[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Map Projections

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: earth1[1].jpg (428KB, 3120x1535px) Image search: [Google]
earth1[1].jpg
428KB, 3120x1535px
What do you think about the Authagraph Projection? personally I like to see more Pacific-centric projections and this one has a certain charm to it. I still prefer the Pacific-centered Robinson or Peters
>>
>>2554240
this is the map that flat earthers need to adopt
>>
>>2554240
That is some serious bullshit. It doesn't even follow cardinal directions.
>>
File: Geocentric.png (355KB, 553x402px) Image search: [Google]
Geocentric.png
355KB, 553x402px
>>2554252
This is the map we use.
>>
y hello ther
>>
>>2554240
>>2554281
>>2554285
stop
>>
>>2554289
what seems to be the problem officer
>>
>>2554281
>we
How do you guys explain not being able to see lisbon from new york.
>>
>>2554281
dude what if you fly over antarctica do you quantumleap over to the other side of the firmament?
>>
File: hobodyer-large.jpg (337KB, 1239x789px)
hobodyer-large.jpg
337KB, 1239x789px
>>
File: gprojector_161_s712.jpg (93KB, 712x356px) Image search: [Google]
gprojector_161_s712.jpg
93KB, 712x356px
For what it's worth: https://www.giss.nasa.gov/tools/gprojector/

This software can take any image and you can experiment with projections on it, as well as export.

It's from NASA so I hope it's not a virus.
>>
>>2554310
You crash into the firmament.
The firmament is a wall.

Russia and the U.S. tried to nuke the firmament and failed. That's what all those "nuclear tests" in the 60's were really for. Operation Fishbowl.

>>2554300
Explain how we never see any curvature.
The horizon always raises to eye level.
>>
>>2554337
Why would it be a virus if it's from NASA?
>>
>>2554344
Just general "linking to software" chan culture plus (((Java)))
>>
>>2554337
>NASA
Actors and professional liars.
>>
>>2554343
>wall
Wait it's not a veil???
>>
>>2554281
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.