[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The goys are back in town

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1718.jpg (359KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1718.jpg
359KB, 900x600px
How did Jews react to news of the crusades?
>>
>>2553910
>holy shit not these guys again, they will probably think I helped the muslims to treat the pilgrims in a bad way because I did business with them

Read about the Massacre of Jerusalem.
>>
>>2553939
So they were on opposing sides? I see. Did any Jew support the crusaders?
>>
>>2554045
not as far as I know.
>>
>>2553910
All is going according to plan.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_massacres

>not again
>>
File: IMG_1914.jpg (167KB, 960x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1914.jpg
167KB, 960x850px
>>2554351
>rabble of peasant maniacs thinks they're tough shit because they butcher a bunch of defenseless Jews
>think they're even tougher shit when the Byzantines and Hungarians just want them to pass through their land without trouble
>immediately get rekt by the first Turks they see
Peasants, when will they learn?
>>
File: bushwacker.jpg (225KB, 420x601px) Image search: [Google]
bushwacker.jpg
225KB, 420x601px
>>2553910
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg
>>
>>2553910
They got slaughtered to the point that ashkenazi are 90% of Jews now
>>
>>2553939
>they will probably think I helped the muslims to treat the pilgrims in a bad way because I did business with them

>oy vey the goyim know, AD 1100
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.