[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korean War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 151339-004-68FCF709.jpg (42KB, 550x390px) Image search: [Google]
151339-004-68FCF709.jpg
42KB, 550x390px
Was there any action during the Korean War that took place outside of Korea?

Did the US bomb or raid China at all or was fighting restricted exclusively to Korea?
>>
>>2549497
there may have been some..mostly naval stuff. If there were any us units that went into china for any reason it is in all likely hood still classified..mcarthur wanted to bomb china..but it never happened.
>>
Also a third question, was there any conflict in Hong Kong since the PRC and the UK were at war?
>>
>>2549542
No. Because officially, the Chinese weren't at war with anyone, and unofficially, they didn't want to escalate the war beyond the limited front in Korea (because that's really all they could do). That's why the army group they sent into Korea was known as the "Peoples' Volunteers Army".
>>
>>2549542
Don't believe so

>>2549497
Don't believe anything significant. If there was, it's still classified.
Though there were plans to bomb China.
>>
>>2549542
No one declared war on anyone at the time. It was all done through the UN
>>
there was literally no valid reason for the "chinese" to get involved
>>
>>2549497
There were a couple air engagements over China, but nothing other than that I know of.
>>
>>2549601
>geopolitics
>valid reasons

Anon I....
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.